Ai in Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
|Birthplace||NEOGEO World, New Japan|
|Weight||48kg (106 lbs)|
|Job/Occupation||Agent of Federative Government of New Japan|
|Likes||Homemade games, gaming centers, rare roms|
|Dislikes||Citations, losing to a perfect victory|
|Hobbies||Arcade games, Being an active patrolmen|
|Favorite food||Toro (fatty) salmon|
|Forte in sports||Bowling|
|Measurements (bust, waist, hip)||79, 57, 80 cm|
|Weapon||Her customized Neo Geo Pocket|
|Fighting style||New Japan Martial Arts|
Ai (アイ) is an original character that was first introduced in Neo Geo Battle Coliseum. She is voiced by Yōko Teppōzuka.
Ai and Yuki are agents of the Federation Government that are sent to investigate WAREZ's intentions. Ai and Yuki enter the tournament and after meeting many friends and enemies, they managed to defeat Goodman and free the world of Neo-Geo from WAREZ's terrible intentions.
Ai is a cheerful girl that loves to play the Neo-Geo and (especially) the Neo-Geo Pocket. She is the type of person that will ignore her job to play the newest NG Pocket game.
- Cyber Shield - She can create a cybernetic shield around her.
- Energy Projection - She can project energy in many ways from her NGP.
- Translocation - Through the energy currents of the Neo-Geo world, she can move her body from one place to another nearby in great speeds.
- Hurricane Spin - By spinning her body, she can create a hurricane around her briefly. May be a reference to Tung Fu Rue's Kuuchuu Senpuu Ken attack.
- Neo-Geo and Neo-Geo Pocket Cyberpathy - She can summon many beings from the Neo-Geo and Neo-Geo Pocket to aid her in battle. She can summon the following:
- Futuristic Car and Robotic Hand from Robo Army.
- Baseball Bat, glove and Robot from Super Baseball 2020.
- Neo Poke-Kun from Ganbare Neo Poke-Kun.
- A Pod from Last Resort.
- Bombs, dynamites, boxes and coins from games such as Top Hunter: Roddy & Cathy, King of the Monsters 2, and Burning Fight.
- A balloon and Tetris blocks from Puzzled.
- Spaceship from Alpha Mission 2.
She mainly fights with powers from her modified Neo-Geo Pocket. She does use some clumsy physical techniques as well.
Akin to Yuki, many of her techniques are clear references to Neo-Geo, though unlike Yuki, Ai references Neo-Geo titles more than actual techniques, and are mainly sports-based. Ai is also one of the few characters to not have a traditional sweep, instead making it her standing strong kick.
- 100 Mega Shock! - Days of Memories
- Days of Memories (fifth title) - unplayable
- SNK Gal's Open ~Cutey Shot~ - mobile game
- SNK Gals Island Dokidoki Puzzle Shock! 2
- According to Fan Q&A, the rare roms that Ai treasures in her profile are the Neo Geo versions of Kizuna Encounter, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, and Chibi Maruko-chan. She's looking to expand her collection.
- Her fighting style can also be read as Shin Nihon Kikaku.