- This list is incomplete. You may help improve it just by editing!
Here is a list of quotes for Alice Garnet Nakata.
- "Hi~!" (Character select)
- "Good choice!" (Character select)
- "Dokidoki suru!" - "My heart is pounding!" (Character select)
- "Let's have a blast!"
- "Ikuzo!" - "Here I go!"
- "Ottoto." - "Whoa, whoa, whoa."
- "Not yet."
- "Kore kara da yo." - "This is it."
- "Bad move."
- "Nice try."
- "One, two, three!"
- "You're mine!"
- "Beat you..."
- "Prepare yourself!"
- "Here you go!"
- "Don't miss it!"
- "Take it!" (Climax start)
- "It's over!" (Climax end)
- "Yatta! Arisu no kachi ne!" - "I did it! I won!"
- "Okay, of course."
- "Makechatta yo!" - "I lost!" (KO)
- "Minasama, gomennasai!" - "Everyone, I'm sorry!" (Final KO)
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
- Alice: Billy Kane! The watchdog for evil incarnate, Geese Howard!
- Billy: Who the hell are you, a lookalike of that Terry guy I beat every couple of years?
- Alice: How rrrrruuude! You're not fulfilling your duties, and it's destroying your little sister!
- Billy: Haha! Well I don't see Terry fulfilling any of his duties!
- Alice: Wh-When you put it that way, you're right...
- Alice: "Wow, judo, huh? I've just been practicing my standing throws. My grapples and pins still need work..."
- Daimon: "Ha, my techniques are a bit much against amateurs. You can take a hit, right?"
- Alice: "I'll be fine. Martial arts allow you to learn how to efficiently damage opponents larger than you..."
- Daimon: "Hmph, you want to win? In the interest of not doing you any discourtesy, I'm coming at you with all I've got! Get ready!"
- Alice: "COME ON!"
- Alice: "Terry! I practiced a lot before i came, so let's have a proper fight."
- Terry: "Oh, hey. It wasn't enough just watching, so you finally decided to have a go at fighting yourself?"
- Alice: "Well, I wouldn't be able to get all the way here just by luck!"
- Terry: "Nah, If King or Mai could make it , it seems like it's just luck."
- Alice: "Grr! You're gonna wish you hadn't said that. Get ready, Terry Bogard!"
- "Huh? I guess that's all you've got..."
- "I plan on getting even stronger, so be ready!"
- "I think I'll enjoy the next match even more."
- "That was too tough..."
- "Alright! I'm gonna keep on winning just like this!"
- "I won't let you say it was just beginner's luck!"
- "I won! I won! Really?! Hooray!"
- "Whew, that was, like, a really good learning experience."
- "He, hehehe. I might just win this whole thing!"
- "Don't skip out on your training! Bye!"
- "No way! I must really have good style!"
- "Oh my. I wonder if everyone else has gotten this much stronger?"
- "If you had fought me any longer, I couldn't have held out."
- "I'm not fast like you, Andy, but my other qualities make up for that!" (vs. Andy)
- "What's with you?! The way you talk, the way you act, it's all hard to handle!!" (vs. Angel)
- "Beating the champ makes me the champion, then? No way?! Awesome!" (vs. Antonov)
- "A psychic pop star fighter - how cool is that!" (vs. Athena)
- "You're too busy running errands for Geese, so you must not have time to train yourself!" (vs. Billy)
- "I thought I'd win easily, but this old guy was pretty spooky..." (vs. Choi)
- "Ow, ow, ow. I've gotta study my counter throw techniques." (vs. Daimon)
- "Geese Howard! I'm not so weak that you can win while holding back like that!" (vs. Geese)
- "I can even hold my own with you now, Joe!" (vs. Joe)
- "The balance in your leg technique is really important! I get off-balance so easily, though..." (vs. King)
- "Whoa... My hands got totally frostbitten..." (vs. Kula)
- "I totally admire your cool beauty!" (vs. Leona)
- "I've gotta learn from the way you chase men down, never letting them escape!" (vs. Mai)
- "Umm, with you asleep, I thought you had your guard down. It didn't really go like I thought it would, though." (vs. Meitenkun)
- "Come on! Robert, your leg reach is unfair!" (vs. Robert)
- "Yes! Next time instead of studying, I might just take on your whole dojo!" (vs. Ryo)
- "Fight me with all your strength next time, Terry!" (vs. Terry)
- "Your overwhelming power is admirable, but no doubt it's all about technique." (vs. Vice)
- "Hehehe, I beat the Kyokugen Style! Let's work together next time!" (vs. Yuri)