- This list is incomplete. You can help improve it just by editing!
Here is a list quotes for Andy Bogard.
|Zenryoku de iku yo!||I'm coming with all my strength!|
|Sono teido ka?||Is that all you've got?|
|Hishou-ken||Blurring Fist Strike|
|Geki Hishou-ken||Fierce Blurring Fist Strike|
|Zan'ei-ken||Slashing Ghost Fist|
|Shou-ryuu Dan||Soaring Dragon Shot|
|Kuu Ha Dan||Rising Air Shot|
|Chou Reppa Dan||Supreme Impact Shot|
|Zane'ei Reppa||Spirit Breaker|
|Nante koto da!||Aw geez!|
- "Darn, I almost lost. It was a good experience to fight against you."
- "Ha! How do you like Japanese Karate!!"
- "OK! Now it's my turn. I'll knock out the next guy with one punch!"
Story Mode DialogueEdit
After defeating Billy Kane
- Andy: "Yeah! I made it! I am the champion! The battle was so long!"
- (Andy celebrates his victory, until he gets mugged by Geese's agents)
- Agent: "Dude! Geese is calling you! Come with us!!"
- Andy: "What! Geese?!! HUMM..."
- (Andy was taken to Geese's Tower)
Pre-Final Battle vs. Geese Howard
- Geese: "Holy cow! You disturbed my plan again!"
- Andy: "Damn it, I've been looking for you! I'll now take revenge for my father's death!"
- Geese: "Stupid boy! How about a man to man fight to the death! I cannot lose."
- (Andy kicks Geese off his tower)
- Geese: "WWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! (thud)"
- August 13th, 1992, Geese Howard dies in the hospital 3 hours after falling from a high rise.
- (Andy stands atop a cliff overlooking the city Geese had under his complete control, Southtown. His hair flows in the wind as he thinks about the events that have just unfolded.)
- The prologue of the newborn legend...
Fatal Fury 2Edit
- "I'll go all out!!"
- "Apart from the results, it was a good match."
- "I almost got my fighting sense back."
- "The goddess of victory seems to have chosen me."
- "You're unlucky to have to fight me."
- "Hmm, the goddess of victory knows everything."
- (Andy did his victory pose after defeating Krauser)
- May 15, 1993. Andy Bogard becomes the strongest in the world.
- -"Live manly my sons."-
Fatal Fury SpecialEdit
- "Now you've done it! I'm gonna make porridge of ya!"
- "Oooh. You make me so angry, ya big silly." (Vs. Geese)
- "Master Tan. I ask for the honor to bash your face in." (Vs. Tung Fu)
- "Prepare yourself for a real HISHO-KEN!" (Vs. Himself)
- "I sure have gotten the old stuff back."
- "Don't come 'round here no more, no more. Doo wah." (vs. Geese)
- "How about that, big brother?" (vs. Terry)
- "The pleasure was mine, Master Tan." (vs Tung Fu)
- Andy: "More training. But first, some ice cream."
Fatal Fury 3Edit
- "Hmm. She doesn't look that tough. Then again, there's Mai. I'll be careful" (Vs. Blue Mary)
- "Show me just what Capoeira is all about, Bobby boy!" (Vs. Bob)
- "Why it's the master of kick, Franco Bash! What brings you to my neck of the woods?" (Vs. Franco)
- "Oh my G... How did you managed to survive? Well, prepare to die again, old guy." (Vs. Geese)
- "Just what is that getup? And those clothes are ghastly! I'm glad at least I have taste!" (Vs. Himself)
- "What do the Hong Kong fuzz need from me?" (Vs. Hon Fu)
- "I'm gonna make you pay for making Mai cry. You unfeeling monster, you!" (Vs. Joe)
- "W...what? Mai, what in the name of the Great Ice Cream Salesman are you doing here?" (Vs. Mai)
- "You can't defeat the power of Shiranui style fighting. Come on, fancy pants!" (Vs. Sokaku)
- "You hair-spray hooligan! You're the guy who said not to get involved in this!" (Vs. Terry)
Pre-Battle vs. Yamazaki
- (Andy and Cheng witnessed that Yamazaki defeated and injured Hon Fu)
- Cheng: "Oh, the Gods! That's Hon Fu! That crazy fool!"
- Andy: "Cheng. See Hon Fu gets to a hospital! I'm going after that Yamazaki clown!"
- Yamazaki: "Andy Bogard. It's about time we meet. This clown is going to show you his bag of tricks!"
Pre-Battle vs. Jin Chonshu
- Andy: "Just where the blazes am I?"
- Chonshu: "Wow, you sure knocked Yamazaki senseless. But he was weak. I am not. Call me, Jin Chon Shu. Why? Cause that's my name, fool! Hand me the scrolls! At last, the world and immortality are mine!!! Mine, after waiting in this body for 2,200 long years! The world will all be mine, except for Oshkosh. But first, to take care of you!"
Pre-Battle vs. Jin Chonrei
- Chonrei: "What...? Little brother...? My cute, cherubic little brother... You'll never leave here alive, mousse head!"
- "Over so soon?"
- "Huh? I eat wolves for breakfast. And I am not of feminine persuasion!" (Vs. Blue Mary)
- "Hey, cheer up, kid. You were good. And with good treatment, you should heal real soon!" (Vs. Bob)
- "Wow, what a punch! I almost lost it! What brings you to these parts, knucklehead?" (Vs. Franco)
- "Hey, no one talks about my clothes and lives! Now pick up your teeth and leave." (Vs. Himself)
- "So you know Cheng? That's why I couldn't understand what you were saying." (Vs. Hon Fu)
- "Take a Valium, Joe, and tell me all about it while I get an ice pack for your glass jaw." (Vs. Joe)
- "Mai, this is my hometown. I have to save it from the evil that waits to be released!" (Vs. Mai)
- "The power of dark thoughts? Ahhh, you're Mochizuki, huh? Die, you slug-eating filth!" (Vs. Sokaku)
- "Maybe it's you who should go to Japan. I'm gonna get the bad guys for a change!" (Vs. Terry)
After defeating Yamazaki
- Yamazaki: "Heh, heh, heh. Andy Bogard. This is a real treat!"
- Andy: "Just a minute! Just what do you mean by the scrolls? Spit it out, you fiend!"
After defeating Geese Howard
- Geese: "Well, the show is all over, Andy. Had a blast! I underestimated you. You were stronger than the best! Jeff, Krauzer, the whole lot! Later, Andy. Gotta run."
- Andy: "Geese!"
- (Geese disappears after his tower burns to the ground)
- ?: "Hey, Andy! Come over here!"
- Andy: "Why, if it isn't Cheng. I've been meaning to call, but you're hard to find."
- Cheng: "I know. There's a million of me in the phone book! Now go after Yamazaki! Now get, buckaroo!"
After defeating Yamazaki again
- Andy: "Okay, spit it all out! No, not the blood! The scrolls! Talk, toe jam breath!"
- Yamazaki: "You blonde fool! If you know what's good for you, you'll get over to Delta Park!"
- (Yamazaki loses consciousness)
- (Somewhere in Delta Park)
- ?: "Andy Bogard. I was bound to meet you before I died. Just like tonsillitis.!"
- Andy: "W-what the...!"
- (Andy was transported to Delta Park)
- The blood of the Jins is the blood of death. It could only, in the end, conclude this way. August 16, 1995... Andy Bogard rids the world of all its evil Jins! The delusions of the Jins were just that. Immortality...the last refuge of corruption!
- Andy: "Oh jeeeez! No date with Mai tonight! I think I pulled something in my last fight."
Real Bout Fatal FuryEdit
- "Quit the bodyguard biz, pal!" (Vs. Billy)
- "Wow, that Commando Sambo was one mean move!" (Vs. Blue Mary)
- "Nice footwork, pal. We'll have to do this again!" (Vs. Bob)
- "Try again, pal." (Vs. Chonrei/Chonshu)
- "Duck, ya need more practice!" (Vs. Duck King)
- ""You were strong. You're ready for a comeback!" (Vs. Franco)
- "Lose to you? You're funny!" (Vs. Geese)
- "Never show your miserable mug before me again, you scum!" (Vs. Himself)
- "A strong competitor. A few more years of training should do the trick!" (Vs. Hon Fu)
- "Joe, head on back to Thailand!" (Vs. Joe)
- "So, you're the famous Kim." (Vs. Kim)
- "Mai, read your family scrolls. Shiranui is Japanese for loser!" (Vs. Mai)
- "Mochizuki, you've lost your magic!" (Vs. Sokaku)
- "I'll never lose again, bro!" (Vs. Terry)
- "Come on, I'm just getting started!" (Vs. Yamazaki)
Pre-Final Battle DialogueEdit
- Andy: "I hope you're watching, father, for I shall win!!!"
- Geese: "You've gotten a lot tougher."
- Geese: "RAGING-"
- Andy: "CHOU REPPA DAN!!!"
- (Andy hits Geese with his finishing blow)
- Geese: "WAAAAHHHH!!!"
- (Geese is about to fall off his tower, but for some reason, Andy tries to save Geese)
- Andy: "GEESE!!!"
- (Geese lets go of Andy's hand)
- Geese: "Hahahahahahahaha...!"
- (Geese fell to his death, as Andy watched him die)
Real Bout Fatal Fury SpecialEdit
- Andy: Let's go back home. My disciples await me.
- Mai: Wait, Andy. Before we go, we have a date!
- Andy: A date? What do you mean by that?
- Mai: You'll see. Hee, hee.
- "Wow! I throb with serious power!"
- "It's weird beating myself senseless!" (Vs. Himself)
- "I must stay calm, or I won't win." (Vs. Billy)
- "I can't do it! I can't hit babes!" (Vs. Blue Mary)
- "This is no normal little tyke, I feel!" (Vs. Chonrei/Chonsu)
- "Get up, Geese. I'm not done yet!" (Vs. Geese)
- "A real champ. All the right moves!" (Vs. Joe)
- "Ya got great footwork, Kim!" (Vs. Kim)
- "Gyaah... my body feels smashed!" (Vs. Krauser)
- "Ya got spirit, and that's it!" (Vs. Laurence)
- "Bet you've had enough, eh, Mai?" (Vs. Mai)
- "Mochizuki-style is the way to go!" (Vs. Sokaku)
- "Get serious, big brother!" (Vs. Terry)
- "You Shiranuis know your stuff!" (Vs. Tung)
- "Your sad ability is no match for me!" (Vs. Yamazaki)
Ending (EX Andy)Edit
- Shadow Andy: I am a mere shadow. Goodbye.
- Andy: Wait! What do you mean?
- Shadow Andy: Shiranuis are made of light and shadow.
- Andy: And you're my shadow?
- Mai: Then can I have one, too?! Cool!
- Shadow Andy: Oooooh!
Win Quotes (EX Andy)Edit
- "I'm a whirlwind. No one stops me!"
- "I underestimated you, ninja!" (Vs. Andy)
- "Flames have no effect on me!" (Vs. Billy)
- "You're quite good, and a real babe!" (Vs. Blue Mary)
- "Splendid. You're a fighting dragon!" (Vs. Chonrei/Chonshu)
- "Don't joke with me, melonhead!" (Vs. Duck)
- "I will crush all worldly evil!" (Vs. Geese)
- "A fall of emperor is always tragic!" (Vs. Krauser)
- "You can't match my furious speed!" (Vs. Laurence)
- "Defeat is death to a real ninja!" (Vs. Mai)
- "Mochizuki-style is all but a relic!" (Vs. Sokaku)
- "It was an honor crushing you, twit!" (Vs. Terry)
- "Too bad you're so incredibly old!" (Vs. Tung)
- "You're no ordinary psycho!" (Vs. Yamazaki)
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2Edit
- "Can't read my speed? Then bleed, chump, bleed!"
- "Control your temper or always be a loser."
The King of Fighters '94Edit
- "It was a good session for us!" (Vs. Brazil Team)
- "You can't advance from here." (Vs. China Team)
- "Stop street fighting!" (Vs. England Team)
- "Admit you are a fraud!" (Vs. Italy Team)
- "You need more training!" (Vs. Japan Team)
- "The team suits you very well." (Vs. Korea Team)
- "We managed to win this time!" (Vs. Mexico Team)
- "You can't win only by power." (Vs. USA Team)
Arranged Sound Trax album (Napolitan Blues) Edit
- Andy: "Isn't it a good song? Reminds us of the Italian folk song "canzone.""
- Terry: "I don't know the particulars but this song does sound Italian. Especially the instruments."
- Joe: "Fits my style perfectly."
- Terry: "Are you serious? You're just hanging out in your underpants."
The King of Fighters '95Edit
- "You can't win with just tough talk, wimp!"
- You just don't have what it takes, pal, take a powder!"
- "You move like an elephant in a tutu. Hit the showers!"
The King of Fighters '96Edit
- "Faith is what wins. That and a devastating left hook!"
- "If you can't play to win, go play a puzzle game, pansy!"
- "In fighting, concentration is... uh... hmmm... gee, I forgot."
The King of Fighters '97 Edit
Special Intro Edit
- "Mai!" (Vs. Mai; as he puts her bouquet of flowers inside his clothes)
The King of Fighters '98Edit
- "If you want to be the best, it's practice everyday, pal."
The King of Fighters '99Edit
- "On the whole, you're tough. But I transcend tough!"
The King of Fighters 2000Edit
- "You can't win with personality only!"
- "I guess I'm still a bit out of shape?!"
The King of Fighters 2001Edit
- "Mental strength's the secret. Experience taught me that!"
- "We can't both lose, but we alone know victory!"
- "Your eagerness to fight really moved me. Sob."
- "A clash of titans! I bet the crowd loves us!" (Vs. Art of Fighting team)
- "She didn't flinch at all! Women. Ya gotta love 'em!" (Vs. Girls Team)
- "Those tourneys are dangerous. Pack up and go home, Mai." (Vs. Mai)
- "I know all your moves well. That's why I won!" (Vs. Terry)
The King of Fighters 2002Edit
- "You can't touch this ninja! I'm a Shiranui whirlwind!"
- "You can't run. You can't hide. I'm a force of nature!"
- "A blank mind. That's you to a "T"!"
- "What's the story, Mai? Feeling gravity's pull?" (Vs. Mai)
- "Oooh! Yeeeeeah! Thank you!" (Vs. Terry)
The King of Fighters XIIEdit
- "There is really a lot of Chinese Kenpo, eh? Thanks for the refresher course!" (vs. Chin)
- "Hatred only eats at your heart. You oughta know that..." (vs. Iori)
- "Conquering oneself means overcoming one's own body." (vs Kim)
- "Aw! You sullied the Kusanagi name!" (vs. Kyo)
- "All right!" (vs Leona/Raiden/Ryo)
- "The more power you come at me with, the better my advantage!" (vs. Ralf)
- "You let your guard down, bro! I'm not the same ol' Andy I used to be you know!" (vs. Terry)
The King of Fighters XIIIEdit
Pre-Battle Dialogues(Story Mode) Edit
Team Art of Fighting
- Terry: "Hey, Ryo! How's my favourite Invincible Dragon?"
- Ryo: "Doin' fine! Looks like you've sharpened your fangs a bit, Legendary Wolf! But I've been training for this day, too! You won't get by me easily!"
- Terry: "OK! Let's see if wolf fangs can pierce a dragon scales, then!"
- Joe: "Hahaha! It's you guys! I'm gonna blow all you guys away with my Hurricane Upper!"
- Robert: "Oh look, Mister Blowhard's back! Huff and puff all the wind you can muster. It'll all pass right over the Crouching Tiger!"
- Joe: "Shut up! I'll knock you down and then take out the ground you fall on!"
- Andy: "(This fighting spirit... It's like a raging god... Will my attacks even work...?)"
- Takuma: "Are you scared, kid!?"
- Andy: "No, I'm not! I'm relieved that I trained as much as I did. The legend of the Unbeatable Karateka... I shall bear witness to it with my own eyes!"
- Takuma: "Hehehe... Then you'd better prepare yourself! The shadow of the Kyokugen demon is not easily dispersed!"
- Terry: "Come on, I'm all fired up already! Let's fight! Come on, come on!"
- Ryo: "You will make worthy opponents for Kyokugen! Time to fight!"
- Terry: "Wow! It's Hwa and Raiden! This is like a class reunion! I thought you quit the heel business, Raiden."
- Raiden: "Quit? Don't make me laugh! I'm RAIDEN! The strongest man in history!"
- Hwa: "Hehehe, I've been waiting for you, Joe! I'll send you to Hell with my revived Dragon Kick!"
- Joe: "Heh, so you're here for revenge, eh? All right, I'll fight you. Champions have to accept rematches, after all!"
- Andy: "What are you all doing here? Don't tell me Geese is at it again!"
- Hwa: "Huh!? What are you talking about!?"
- Raiden: "We split with Geese a long time ago!"
- Kim: "That's right. They are on the road to correction, heading back to the path of righteousness! You may find this hard to believe, but they are showing great promise!"
- Terry: "I don't care as long as they put up a good fight! Come on, let's fight!"
- Kim: "A fight with you should be quite invigorating. Very well. Let us begin!"
Team Psycho Soldiers
- Athena: "It's such an honor to fight the world-famous Terry Bogard!"
- Terry: "Oh, stop. I'm nothing special. I'm just happy if I can get in a good fight."
- Andy: "You've changed, Kensou. It looks like you've spent a lot of time training."
- Kensou: "Thanks for noticing! I've got some new tricks up my sleeve too! Wanna see?"
- Chin: "Hohoho, maybe we should have a little contest between Tung's students and mine, eh? Yes, yes, I like the sound of that. I'll just be sitting on the side, having a drink..."
- Joe: "Hey, old man. Stop acting senile."
- Chin: "Hm? Oh, sorry. I hadn't noticed you."
- Joe: "They're having their own party over there, so why don't you entertain me for a while, huh?"
- Chin: "But I'm already so old. I don't think I'd be much of a challenge for you..."
- Joe: "I said cut the act, old man! You're Master Tung's friend, right? Then maybe you can teach me something! I want to show off some of my moves!"
- Chin: "My my, what a spirited young man. All right, I guess I'll stretch my muscles a bit then."
Team Women Fighters
- Mai: "Hey, Andy! What a shame we're not on the same team, huh? But let's not go easy on each other, okay?"
- Andy: "Of course, Mai! We'll make this a fight to remember!"
- Mai: "*giggle* Oh, by the way, Andy... Did you know the hotel we're staying at is known as a legendary wedding location?"
- Andy: "What? What are you talking about, Mai!?"
- Terry: "Yo, Karate Girl! Have you been training properly?"
- Yuri: "You know it! I've got all your moves totally figured out!"
- Terry: "Is that so? Every single one of my moves, huh? OK! This should be interesting!"
- Joe: "L-Look at the two of them, drooling over each other like that..."
- King: "What's the matter, boxer boy? Are you jealous?"
- Joe: "Quiet, you! I'm gonna make you pay for those words! I'll show you! I'm the best around, no one's gonna ever bring me down! I'm the greatest!"
Win Dialogue(Story Mode) Edit
- Joe: "I did it! I'm the ultimate warrior! Best tournament ever!"
- Terry: "Psh. I'm way cooler than you. That's why I'm the center of photos!"
- Andy: "Calm down, you two. The interviews aren't even done."
- Ash: "So young, and yet so serious. Tell me, have people ever told you you're immensely boring?"
- Andy: "I do not proclaim to be an interesting person. But I do know the difference between Good and Evil.
- Ash: "See, that's what I mean! Talking as if you had Justice on your side! That's why you're such a bore to listen to! It drives me crazy! Disappear from my world, right now!"
- Andy: "I can't get go easy on anyone, no matter who the opponent is! That's the right thing to do as a martial artist!"
- Athena: "Right! Let's give it our best!"
- Andy: "I can sense your indomitable spirit! I can see why Master Chin chose you as one of his disciples!"
- Benimaru: "You say you can cut through shadow... It's easy to cut through darkness, but can you cut through the light of my electricity?"
- Andy: "Why should I? I don't need to cut through anything when I can beat you senseless instead. Before you can act, I'll leave you on your back. That's the power of my Shiranui speed!"
- Benimaru: "And here I thought you were a humble person. Well, then. Let us see who is faster!"
- Billy: "Ugh, not another one of those Bogard brothers. Get lost, boyo! Nobody needs you here!"
- Andy: "That's my line, Billy. Nobody requires your presence especially not me. I'll use these hands to defeat Geese and avenge my father! If you stand in my way, you know I won't go easy on you."
- Billy: "Yap all you want you bloody hippy! I'll give you something to really remember!"
- Chin: "Say, do you want me to tell you what's wrong with you?"
- Andy: "Even Master Tung bends his ear to you. I would be honored to hear your opinion."
- Chin: "The problem is... You lack "flair"!"
- Andy: "Huh...? I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean..."
- Chin: "It's important to stay calm in a fight, sure, but there's no need to be utterly rigid. If you get stuck in the same midset, surely your fighting style will fall into the same enotionless rut as well!"
- Andy: "I-I see... I'll try and take those words to heart, Master Chin!"
- Clark: "Your fighting style excels in point-blank combat... Charging into something like this would be a risky thing..."
- Andy: "You seem to have some false information on my technique. Shiranui style is not bound by range. No matter the distance, any enemy will be struck down in one swift move! That is the Shiranui style!"
- Clark: "Then I just need to wait until the moment that you get into my range so I can grab you. I've been in countless situations where a split-second mistake in judgement would be fatal. It's what I do."
- Andy: "So you're part of the Hizoku Clan too... Show me your legendary Fist of the Assassin!"
- Duo Lon: "Very well... If that is your wish."
- Andy: "Andy Bogard, master of the Shiranui style, ready to fight!"
- Elisabeth: "Your punches are as fast as the wind... Very impressive, Andy Bogard! But I cannot allow you to win! I shall break through your white wind!"
- Andy: "The wind changes it's shape at will. I'm afraid you won't be breaking through my attacks that easily!"
- Evil Ash: "Don't worry, everyone will be consumed by my control over the timeline. You're not going to be the only one. You, your family, your little girlfriend... All of history will be consumed and rewritten by the backward flow of time! All of you, the whole world! So you can rest in peace now!"
- Andy: "I'm not so foolish as to be comforted by hearing that. I will stop you, without fail! Andy Bogard, standing ready!"
- Iori: "Get out of here Shiranui. Or would you like me to burn you until not even a shadow remains?"
- Andy: "If the Yagami style has the power to burn shadows, then my Shiranui style has the power to cut them apart! And you shall be at receiving end of my power. Now let's begin!"
- Andy: "You are truly like an unmovable mountain. I'm going to have trouble bringing you down..."
- Daimon: "And you Mr. "Swift Like the Wind" ... I'll have to stay on my toes around you."
- Andy: "I see. It seems that we are both well prepared for this matchup!"
- Andy 1: "Another me!? Is this... the shadow of Shiranui!?"
- Andy 2: "The shadow of Shiranui or the shadow of my own or the heart... Either way, it is an enemy that I will have to confront!"
- Andy 1: "Very well then! Andy Bogard, master of Shiranui style standing ready!"
- Andy: "I can feel your malice just by looking at you... You aren't Ash Crimson, are you?"
- Saiki: "Indeed, I am not. But before long, you will probably be wishing I was. For I greatly exceed Ash in power... and I am utterly ruthless. Especially when it comes to humans."
- Andy: "Very well... I shall use my Shiranui style to put an end to your evil plans! Let's go!"
- Andy: "Even without your flames, you are still a force to be reckoned with, Iori Yagami!"
- Iori: "You had misfortune running into me. I'll slice your entire body into ribbons."
- Andy: "Shiranui Style can slice even shadows. Don't think your Yasakani style can beat the best."
- Joe: "Hey, how's it going, Andy? Mai still got you wrapped around her finger?"
- Andy: "Th-That's not how it is! What's that got to do with this fight, anyway?"
- Joe: "Nothing! But you should have seen your face change colors! Man, you really need to work on your poker face!"
- K': "Get lost, kid."
- Andy: "As arrogant as always. But if your strength is the same as ever too, I should have no trouble winning."
- K': "Just don't make me break a sweat, okay? I just took a shower."
- Kim: "I can tell from your stance that you have regained your sharpness."
- Andy: "Thank you. I figured that the least I could do was endeavor to not disappoint you, Kim."
- Kim: "I am honored! Allow me to test your strength now!"
- King: "Andy, just the man I was looking for!"
- Andy: "You were looking for me? Why!? Don't tell me something's happened to Mai!"
- King: "No, it's not about Mai. It's about that brother of yours. He came to my bar with Ryo the other day. They both drank almost every bottle in the house and they put it all on their tab! I got Ryo's share from Robert but I'm going to have to ask you to cover Terry's share."
- Andy: "But... that's insane! That's not right! Why should I have to pay for that!?"
- King: "Why? Because you have a lazy good-for-nothing brother. That's my guess."
- Andy: "That slacker! Next time I see him, I'll make sure that he gets a real job!"
- Kyo: "Hey, I was wondering where you'd gone off to. What have you been up to, Koppo Fighter?"
- Andy: "I've been busy with ascetic training, isolated from everyday world, of course. What else!?"
- Kyo: "Psh. I have no need for that stuff. A real man of genius doesn't need that nonsense."
- Andy: "Talent is important, but hard work and talent beats talent. You can't get by in this world by just relying on raw talent..."
- Kyo: "Says you! I'll make you into a believer. I'm a genius, and I ain't trying to hide it, either!"
- Andy: "To be honest, it doesn't feel right to fight a girl like you. But the legacy of Shiranui rests on my shoulders! I cannot back down from any fight!"
- Kula: "*yawn* ...Are you done? Can we begin now?"
- Andy: "Yes. Sorry. My pride and honor are of course of no interest to you. As an apology for making you wait, allow me to promise you that I will give you all I've got!"
- Andy: "You're as keen as a blade and your resolve is strong... Very impressive!"
- Leona: "You're pretty fearsome yourself..."
- Andy: "But what I seek lies beyond the face of the death! Andy Bogard, master of Shiranui style! Ready to fight!"
- Mai: "I finally found you! Why don't you ever wanna be teammates!?"
- Andy: "M-Mai!? I, uh... It's just... you see... Oh, I know! Instead of being on the same team, I thought it would be to our mutual benefit if we fought each other as enemies so we could both hone our skills!"
- Mai: "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard! When we get back to the dojo I'm gonna hurt you in places you never knew existed!"
- Mature: "I love seeing someone as stoic as you go down. It's such an exquisite sight!"
- Andy: "Sorry, but I'm not here to fulfill your weird fantasies. Let's start the fight!"
- Mature: "Don't knock it till you've tried it. Who knows, you might even enjoy the abyss!"
- Andy: "Sorry, but I won't be joining you! This will be the end of Orochi!"
- Maxima: "If I just compare our stats, I should have no trouble winning. However, these KOF types never seems to behave quite according to data."
- Andy: "If everything went according to your precious data, what would be the point of fighting? You never know what will happen in battle... That's what makes it so exhilarating!"
- Maxima: "Maybe my problem is that I don't actually know how to enjoy fighting..."
- Mr. Karate: "I see... Now that Hanzo is gone, only you and that girl remain to inherit his mantle... I can see why Hanzo chose you, young man. I shall enjoy watching what becomes of you."
- Andy: "Then allow me to show you firsthand! Get ready to face Andy Bogard, disciple of the Shiranui style!"
- Raiden: "You never seem to grow at all... Are you eating too many veggies? Or are you one of those fools who thinks mind is stronger than muscle?"
- Andy: "The essence of Shiranui lies in its lightning speed. Do you think you can keep up with your bulky body?"
- Raiden: "Gahaha! You think a featherweight can beat a heavyweight? I'll flatten you, kid!"
- Ralf: "The little guy defeats the big guy...That's the story they sell you in those self-defense classes isn't it?"
- Andy: "The Shiranui style is not rooted in self-defense! It's based on assassination just like your own style!"
- Ralf: "Sorry, buddy, didn't mean to insult ya. Well then, show me what you've got, Ninja Boy!"
- Robert: "Hey Andy! How's it going? Gimme a call if you're ever in Italy again, okay?"
- Andy: "You'll train with me? Then I will gladly take you up on your offer!"
- Robert: "What? Train! Who said anything about training!? You need to learn relax once in a while man!"
- Andy: "I think you need to learn to stop relaxing from time to time, Robert. Let's see whose training style is superior!"
- Ryo: "Shiranui style eh? I should warn you that I know a thing or two about the ancient martial arts as well!"
- Andy: "Sorry to rain on your parade, but you won't be the victor today. Just as Kyokugen exceeds standard karate, Shiranui exceeds standard ancient martial arts."
- Ryo: "I see! I'll keep that in mind!"
- Andy: "That figure, that unusual aura... Who are you? Are you the new bad guy this time around?"
- Saiki: "You ask too many questions! Silence! You will soon be dead anyway! Even time bends its knee before my power! You should recognize your place and do the same! Get down on all fours and beg for your life!"
- Andy: "You do seem to possess a formidable power, yes. But that is all the more reason for me to thwart your plans!"
- Shen: "Are you sure you should be out by yourself? You're more of puppy than a wolf."
- Andy: "Are we just just judging people by looks now? If so, I'd have to say that you most resemble a street rat!"
- Shen: "A street rat!? I'm going to feed you your words and make you eat garbage for that!"
- Kensou: "You seem to have completely recovered, Andy! But so have I!"
- Andy: "I see... I can tell by the quality of your spirit that you have been training well!"
- Kensou: "You know it! You wanna see my speedy techniques?"
- Andy: "I believe I do! Show me what Master Chin has taught you!"
- Takuma: "I will test you to see if you are worthy of the skills you've inherited from Hanzo!"
- Andy: "I heard so many people telling your story in Southtown when I was young... The Legendary Unbeatable Karateka... Allow me to test you as well, Takuma!"
- Terry: "This may not be the time or the place, but come on... Tell me what's going on between you and Mai."
- Andy: "Wh-What are you talking about, brother? That's totally unrelated to what's going on!"
- Terry: "Well, it's just that every time I run into her at a KOF tournament, she's going about "my Andy" this and "my Andy" that... Man, I get tired of hearing all that stuff! You two should just make up your minds already!"
- Andy: "You and Joe are so harsh! Are you trying to agitate me or something?"
- Terry: "Breaking your opponent's pace by taunting him is all part of the game, Bro! I thought you were raised in the streets!"
- Vice: "You're not even worth making fun of, shorty. You bore me. Just leave!"
- Andy: "Does that mean you're forfeiting the match? That's fine with me. I'm not so desperate to prove my strenght that I'd hit someone while she's running away."
- Vice: "I'm going to make you die slowly and painfully for that comment... I gave you your life and you just threw it away!"
- Yuri: "Andy, can I ask you something? How are things going between you and Mai?"
- Andy: "I wish people would stop asking me that question everywhere I go. Does she really have to complain to everyone!?"
- Yuri: "Hm? What's that Andy? Does she have to what?"
- Andy: "N-Nothing. Well, what about you then? What do you think of Robert, hmm?"
- Yuri: "Huh? Robert? Hmmm. Well... uh... hahaha. You know, we can catch up later! Let's get this fight out of the way first!"
- Andy: "Right! We didn't come here for small talk."
- "Skill's important but you can't neglect experience either. I won't lose to one who takes battle lightly." (Vs. Ash)
- "Sometimes you just need to stand still. It will allow you to get a better start." (Vs. Athena)
- "How does that work? I always have trouble dealing with your electricity." (Vs. Benimaru)
- "Go back to Southtown and tell Geese, I'll be coming soon to defeat him!" (Vs. Billy)
- "Thanks for your teachings, Master Chin! You have made me sharper than ever!" (Vs. Chin)
- "We're not pawns on a board. You think everything behaves like a simulation?" (Vs. Clark)
- "Such a big body and yet not a single wasted movement. Very impressive." (Vs. Daimon)
- "You can't win if your mind is somewhere else. If this was your usual battlefield, you'd be dead." (Vs. Duo Lon)
- "Blanc style, was it? Quite unusual... I had a tough time there. I wish to fight again!" (Vs. Elisabeth)
- "Shiranui style has been handling fire for ages. It can control any flame, even yours!" (Vs. Evil Ash)
- "Why should the Shiranui clan fear your flames!? It's nothing we haven't seen before." (Vs. Flames Iori)
- "You can't become strong by copying me. Remember, there are no shortcuts. None." (Vs. Himself)
- "Overconfidence based on amazing power... That's why you lost! Your devotion to power was your downfall!"(Vs. Human Saiki)
- "I'm sorry but I'm used to Muay Tahi fighters by now. You pose no threat." (Vs. Hwa Jai)
- "Fists sharpened by madness... But you are still no match for my Shiranui arts!" (Vs. Iori)
- "It seems I've weathered your storms. You're still as loud as ever, though." (Vs. Joe)
- "You need a strong conviction to win. You lack the necessary confidence!" (Vs. K')
- "Is all that you can do? You wouldn't have gone very far with that anyway." (Vs. Kensou)
- "Still as fearsome as ever, Kim. We should fight again some time!" (Vs. Kim)
- "Your kicks are quiet impressive. But they are easy to read." (Vs. King)
- "Did you see me move? I guess not. Your flabbergasted expression suggests as much." (Vs. Kula)
- "To use your own words: 'You're not enough to get me to burn.'" (Vs. Kyo)
- "You have proven your strength by making it this far. But you need more to go on." (Vs. Leona)
- "KOF is no game, Mai. Just hit the sidelines and cheer me on from there." (Vs. Mai)
- "You seem to be confident in your speed. But speed alone will not allow you to defeat me!" (Vs. Mature)
- "Your power is undeniable.But you'll need more than power to win!" (Vs. Maxima)
- "I was nearly overwhelmed by your toughness and onslaught of attacks." (Vs. Ralf)
- "You can't keep up with my speed with your body. We knew that before the fight began." (Vs. Raiden)
- "I noticed you briefly hesitated.That's all I needed to win." (Vs. Robert)
- "Yes, you're strong... But you were careless in the end. That was my opening!" (Vs. Saiki)
- "Level-headed, unwavering and confident. That's what you need to be to win." (Vs. Shen)
- "You have taught me how to make use of my "spirit". I thank you, Master Sakazaki!" (Vs. Takuma)
- "I may have won today, but our fight is still not over, my brother!" (Vs. Terry)
- "Your power and fighting spirit are formidable, but you're too slow." (Vs. Vice)
- "Your strikes are too weak. You must hone your speed and timing to compensate." (Vs. Yuri)
The King of Fighters XIV Edit
- Andy: "Geese Howard, the epitome of evil! I will prevail!"
- Geese: "Hah, I can see right through your moves. All your struggles are in vain.
- Andy: "You sure about that?"
- Geese: "Oh... So you still have some tricks up your sleeve? This is gonna be fun."
- Andy: "Let's do this!"
- Mai: "Andy, did you remember to turn off the AC when we left Japan?"
- Andy: "Nope, I didn't touch anything."
- Mai: "I wonder if I turned it off. I always do it without thinking, so now I can't really remember."
- Andy: "C'mon. Don't talk yourself into being nervous over it."
- Mai: "It's too late! I can't stop thinking about it! Let's finish this quickly so I can call Hokutomaru."
- Andy: "No way! If you're that focused on making a phone call, you won't be able to concentrate on the match!"
Tung Fu Rue
- Andy: Long time no see, Master Tung!
- Tung: Hmm. I see you remain relentlessly devoted to your training. Well done. Well, shall we see just how much your training has paid off?
- Andy: Yessir! Here I come!
- "Is that it? Then you really should have trained more."
- "Maybe you lack training? I'll always be here to help out, if you want!"
- "I didn't feel any conviction behind your attacks. That's what decided the outcome of the match."
- "My students might be watching. I can't look clumsy in front of them!"
- "If you watch your opponent and understand the situation, it's easy to see through their techniques!"
- "You must forge a good balance between spirit, technique, and physical strength in your training."
- "They say a lot of fights come down to luck, but it doesn't seem like that was the case this time."
- "You made me realize my lack of training. Next time I'll win by a wider margin!"
- "There's no training to guarantee a win, but...there's no winning for those who neglect their training!"
- "That was close...I must have grown overconfident from all my victories."
- "Your superficial strength is powerless before the Shiranui style."
- "You should try being more levelheaded. I could predict your moves easily."
- "Why don't you just focus on training until you know you can beat your opponent?"
- "I get stronger with each match!"
- "This fight with you was fun. I want a rematch sometime!"
- "That was a good fight. Either of us could have fallen."
- "No matter how much talent you have, it will never pay off if you don't continue training!"
- "It feels like all my senses have been heightened. I'm glad we were able to face off!"
- "My speed can cut through shadows! You had no chance against it."
- "It looks like Mai and King have trained you well." (vs. Alice)
- "Look, the thing about Ninjas...You know what? Never mind." (vs. Bandeiras)
- "Thanks for the lesson as always, Master Chin. One of these days I'll try to make you fight me in earnest!" (vs. Chin)
- "It looks like my skills were sharper than yours." (vs. Choi)
- "Having you guys around means I'll probably end up with even more creeps bothering me." (vs. Clark)
- "Are you Kim's master? That's why there are quick wits behind your superb technique! That taught me a lot!" (vs. Gang-il)
- "Can you see how I embody the Shiranui style now, Geese?! Your number is up!" (vs. Geese)
- "I won't forgive you if you continue to side with evil!" (vs. Hein)
- "Your flames are no match for the Shiranui style!" (vs. Iori)
- "Coming at me before I can warm up... that's definitely your style, Joe." (vs. Joe)
- "Ahaha, that was fun, like fighting a monster!" (vs. King of Dinosaurs)
- "Whew, there's something tough about fighting a kid for real." (vs. Kula)
- "It's too bad, but I've learned how to see through all of your techniques." (vs. Mai)
- "Another new person skilled in Kung Fu?!" (vs. Mui Mui)
- "That's not the Kyokugen Style I know. There's no point in me beating you unless you actually try." (vs. Robert)
- "So you're Shun'ei? How was training with Master Tung?" (vs. Shun'ei)
- "Aren't you the girl who was collecting everyone's fingerprints a while back?" (vs. Sylvie)
- "Alright, my skills are sharper than ever! I won't be losing to you any longer!" (vs. Terry)
- "I have always aimed higher and devoted myself to my studies. How did I do, Master Tung?" (vs. Tung Fu Rue)
- "I sense a chaotic mix of many cursed spirits..." (vs. Verse)
- "Your whip is dangerous at a distance, but it was nothing once I got close." (vs. Whip)
- "Back to your usual evil ways? I'll stop whatever it is you're plotting!" (vs. Yamazaki)
The King of Fighters EXEdit
- "You can't let up on your training, pal."
The King of Fighters EX2Edit
- "You can't let up on your training, pal."
- "You can't win on talent alone."