- This list is incomplete. You may help improve it by editing.
Here is a list of quotes for Blue Mary.
- "Are you ready?"
- "Here we go!"
- "Anton! (stretches) Are you ready?"
- "Hi, handsome boy."
- "Oh! Ecstasy!"
- "Spin Fall!"
- "Vertical Arrow!"
- "Mary's Typhoon!"
- "Mary's Dynamite Swing!"
- (Whistles) "Come on!"
- "Phew! I did it!"
- "Phew...Ooh!" (Anton jumps on her and licks her face)
- "I did it!"
- "Bakyun!" ("Bang!")
- "I SHALL RETURN!!!"
- "See you!"
- "No way..."
Fatal Fury 3Edit
- "Don't tell me you're afraid of a little old wolf like me? Grrrr. Grrrr. Scary, huh?" (Vs. Andy)
- "Talk about a bad neighborhood! The cats are so tough, they wear brass paws. Thank you." (Vs. Bob/Terry)
- "I know you know Yamazaki, and you know you know Yamazaki--so who's Yamazaki?" (Vs. Franco)
- "I knew you were alive. Well, not for long, gramps!" (Vs. Geese)
- "Who is this bimbo?" (Vs. Herself)
- "Take your badge and stick it! Go back to Hong Kong before I get angry and slap you silly!" (Vs. Hon Fu)
- "It was you! You were the guy who was running around my neighborhood in his undies!" (Vs. Joe)
- "What a sad case. Okey, I guess I'll have to show you my full power, cutey!" (Vs. Mai)
- "My ancestors were Japanese warrior. You're no match for me-even on a bad day!" (Vs. Sokaku)
Pre-Battle vs. Jin Chonshu
- Mary: "Just what is this place?"
- Chonshu: "You've fought well for a woman. I'm quite impressed. I am Jin Chon Shu. The scrolls you search for are the products of my ancestors. I don't know what organization you work for, but my existence will remain a secret. It's too bad I must extinguish such a beautiful specimen, but life is not always kind. Come show me your strength. Make it a memorable battle-- It will be your last."
Pre-Battle vs. Jin Chonrei
- Chonrei: "What...? Little brother...? My cute, cherubic little brother... You'll never leave here alive, mousse head!"
- "And I'm the weaker sex?"
- "So you're Andy Bogard. Call me when you've healed. Kiss, kiss, blondie." (Vs. Andy)
- "No one calls me "honey" and keeps their spleen!" (Vs. Bob)
- "No technique, no victory. Take a rest, Igor." (Vs. Franco)
- "Geese, shmeese. You're just a weak old geezer." (Vs. Geese)
- "I'm one of a kind!" (Vs. Herself)
- "Nothing but weirdos. Cop or no cop." (Vs. Hon Fu)
- "Too bad, I only go for stronger men in clothes." (Vs. Joe)
- "I hate losing streaks, and you aren't so beautiful anymore, toots." (Vs. Mai)
- "The mystery deepens. Even this guy knows of the scrolls." (Vs. Sokaku)
- "You and your brother have such nice eyes. Call me when the swelling goes down." (Vs. Terry)
After defeating Yamazaki
- Yamazaki: "You're quite the powerful little spy, Mary. Love to hang around...Not!"
- Mary: "Hey! Get back here, you eunuch! I knew I should have snapped his neck when I had the chance!"
After defeating Yamazaki again
- Mary: "What do you mean you don't have the scrolls?"
- Yamazaki: "Delta Park! No one listens! Jin has them at Delta Park. Pass it on to the others!"
- (Yamazaki loses consciousness)
- (Somewhere in Delta Park)
- ?: "Looking for the secret scrolls, my pretty? Such a waste of a babe."
- Mary: "Whoa! What the..."
- The blood of the Jins is the blood of death. It could only, in the end, conclude this way. February 4, 1995. Blue Mary defeats the Jins and retires with the scroll money. The delusions of the Jins were just that. Immortality...the last refuge of corruption!
- Mary: "Why didn't you tell me about the Jins?! Oh, take your job! I'm off to the streets!"
Real Bout Fatal FuryEdit
- "You call yourself a ninja? You're just too weak, dear." (Vs. Andy)
- "Lose to you? Wa, hah, hah!" (Vs. Billy/Geese/Herself/Yamazaki)
- "Wow, Bob, that was fun!" (Vs. Bob)
- "Whoops, don't know my own strength. Sorry." (Vs. Chonrei/Chonshu/Duck/Franco/Hon Fu/Kim/Sokaku)
- "Now that we're finished, I'll take the stun gun. It's scary out there!" (Vs. Joe)
- "I hate weaklings. Take a hike, scum!" (Vs. Terry)
Pre-Final Battle DialogueEdit
- Mary: "Hey, Geese. This time I won't look the other way!"
- Geese: "Your old Command Sanbo is a bit lame, pal!"
Real Bout Fatal Fury SpecialEdit
- Mary: "I always get the post-battle blues. Sob!"
- Terry: "Okay! Time to party!"
- Mary: "Yeah! Where're you taking me?"
- Terry: "Heh, heh. That's my little secret."
- "Heh, heh. Fallen right into my trap!"
- "You're as cool as bell-bottoms!" (Vs. Andy)
- "Geese's thugs sure are tough!" (Vs. Billy)
- "Let me wipe your sweat, pal." (Vs. Cheng)
- "You're good, but come on!" (Vs. Chonrei/Chonshu)
- "You're funky. I like you!" (Vs. Duck)
- "I sense true evil in your bones!" (Vs. Geese)
- "You just ain't got what it takes!" (Vs. Herself)
- "That's your best? Go home, cop!" (Vs. Hon Fu)
- "I like wild guys, not gross ones!" (Vs. Joe)
- "You're far too overconfident!" (Vs. Krauser)
- "Blood does not match your clothes." (Vs. Laurence)
- "Please, no tears. Just laugh it off!" (Vs. Mai)
- "You turn me on, you stud!" (Vs. Terry)
- "You are one tough devil!" (Vs. Yamazaki)
Ending (EX Blue Mary) Edit
- EX Mary: I'm gonna make you my pet!
- Terry: You just try it, chump!
- EX Mary: You want it and you know it!
- Joe: Hey, I'll be your little pet!
- EX Mary: Idiot! You'd be too real a pet!
Win Quotes (EX Blue Mary)Edit
- "Your bones are creaking!"
- "You can't outrun my true power!" (Vs. Andy/Duck/Hon Fu)
- "Better trade your cudgel for a gun!" (Vs. Billy)
- "You have no attack, dude!" (Vs. Blue Mary)
- "You sweat like the pig you are!" (Vs. Cheng)
- "I hate this babysitting stuff!" (Vs. Chonrei/Chonshu)
- "You beat, Geese? Show your stuff!" (Vs. Geese)
- "You're great!" (Vs. Krauser)
- "Not a bad-looking opponent!" (Vs. Laurence)
- "I really hate women like you!" (Vs. Mai)
- "I want to see you suffer more!" (Vs. Terry)
- "Only your glare is scary, wimp!" (Vs. Yamazaki)
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2Edit
- "To put it kindly, you're a pathetic weenie!"
- "What a wimp. Try again later, chump!"
The King of Fighters '97Edit
- "Hi, handsome boy!" (Vs. Terry)
The King of Fighters '98Edit
- "This isn't about logic. It's about smashing your face in!"
The King of Fighters '99Edit
- "Let's fight, Terry!" (Vs. Terry)
- "A first-rate warrior wins without lifting a finger."
The King of Fighters 2000Edit
- "OK! Uh oh! I wonder where I got that line?!"
- "No good...I can't give up this soon..."
The King of Fighters 2001Edit
- "Everyone knows their limits. You just got more than others."
- "I have no pity for you. You disgrace us battlers."
- "Like my command sambo? It kicks in KOF battles."
- "It's been a while... Hate to bloody a buddy..." (Vs. Women Fighters Team)
- "You cannot escape. Now tell me what's what!" (Vs. NESTS Team)
- "You're not yourself. Don't hold back for my sake." (Vs. Terry)
- "Fighting women are hot. I want just to be like you" (Vs. Vanessa)
The King of Fighters 2002Edit
- "I can't even trust my teammates. Just what've I got myself into?"
- "Oh, You're OK. It may hurt. But I did take it easy on you!"
- "You joints are weak. I broke'em like toothpicks!"
- "I won, so guess WHO is going to be WHO's partner?" (Vs. Terry)
The King of Fighters 2003Edit
- "Did you try to fake me out? ...Not very good at it, huh?"
- "Phew! What a workout! We'll do it again! See you later!"
- "Try using your brain. I can read you like a book."
- "You can't escape my polished articular moves with force!"
- "Is it true you try to hit on all the girls?" (Vs. Benimaru)
- "Try opening up a little, huh? I used to be like you. It sucks." (Vs. K'/Gato/Leona/Iori)
- "You tried to knock me out with every blow. Lighten up, pal!" (Vs. Shen)
- "I've had it with you! Don't make promises you can't keep!" (Vs. Terry)
The King of Fighters XIEdit
- "Anton, we're going home!"
- "Are you fighting to win? Or are you satisfied hearing, "Good match?""
- "I'd hang it up, buddy. Or go back to the drawing board."
- "You've got no skill to your attacks. You need to read the game, like chess!"
- "Looks like your repertoire's run out. You can't use the same tricks every year, eh?" (Vs. Malin)
- "Try to overpower me with your size? It's not what you have but how you use it!" (Vs. Maxima/Tizoc)
- "...W-What happened to you, Terry? You know I hate seeing you like this..." (Vs. Terry)
- "I'm sorry for kicking your behind. ...But the beer is on me." (Vs. Vanessa)
The King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A Edit
Pre Battle Dialogue Edit
- Blue Mary: "Could you show me what is the power of the "King"?
- Alba: "Lately, meetings like this are becoming bothersome."
- Blue Mary: "Shouldn't you be married at your age?"
- Billy: "What do you mean?"
- Clark: "You're the one who uses the submission, aren't you? Looks like it'll be fun."
- Blue Mary: "Don't always have to be fun your battles, right?"
- Blue Mary: "Geese!"
- Geese: "The granddaughter of that man..."
- Blue Mary: "You're afraid, aren't you?"
- Leona: "If you don't know the fear of fighting, you won't survive on the battlefield."
- Lily: "Oh by the way... What is the relationship between you and my older brother, Miss Mary?"
- Blue Mary: "Eh hey... I think you got the wrong idea."
- Blue Mary: "You're afraid, aren't you?"
- Nagase: "Eh? Despite you understand that you still want to fight me? Are you stupid?"
- Rock: "If you're Terry's friend, then I won't hold back, Miss Ryan."
- Blue Mary: "Ok. Bring it on, Mr. Howard."
- Blue Mary: "Hi! How are you, Mr. Wolf? Are you ready?"
- Terry: "Ok! Whenever you're ready!"
Terry Bogard(Wild Wolf)
- Blue Mary: "Let's fight, Terry!
- Terry: "I can't refuse an invitation from a beautiful woman."
- Blue Mary: "You're afraid, aren't you?"
- Xiao Lon: "If you think that, then please retreat."
Win Quotes Edit
- "Will South Town be alright with an unreliable King?" (vs. Alba)
- "You shouldn't sadden your little sister..." (vs. Billy)
- "If you're a professional, you won't mix your personal feelings with work. It seems I have a long way to go." (vs. Geese)
- "Geese is alive in your mind, and my grandfather technique is hereditary..." (vs. Rock)
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
Character Select ScreenEdit
- "No problem!"
- "Give it to me!"
- Heidern: Geese Howard?
- Mary: Half correct. The other half is...
- Heidern: A man named Hein, I believe.
- Mary: Impressive, so you can tell. So what's going on with you? You came all the way here. Can't trust your subordinates?
- Heidern: None of your business. Just do the job you were given.
- Mary: Wow, you piss me off! You're not even my client! Aaah, the rage might bring me out my other personality.
- Mary: Mr. Oswald, Shen Woo isn't in this tournament.
- Oswald: From Shanghai? I have no further bussiness with him. Besides that, an old man shouldn't take away a youngster's future.
- Mary: Heheh, true. But those... Dragon Pills? You don't need them?
- Oswald: You're well informed. But they're not longer necessary. I'm very lucky. It makes an old man want to believe in fate.
- "If you can't gauge your opponent's strength, you've got a ways to go."
- "Haaah... That was weak. I need more than that."
- "I was hoping that'd be more fun."
- "Don't assume I showed you everything Commando Sambo has to offer."
- "Your skill seems to be the real deal."
- "A moment's hesitation can decide your fate. I'd be more careful next time."
- "I can't believe I was cornered that bad... Even I could still getting better."
- "You're still standing? Fine, I'll play with you."
- "See how well joint locks work? I suggest you not trying anything funny for a while."
- "The world's not so kind."
- "You see now? There's always someone better out there."
- "How'd you like my Commando Sambo?"
- "That was one fun match."
- "You're not even good for a warm-up."
- "That was the best match I've had in a while. Let's fight again sometime."
- "You looked away during the fight, that's why you lost."
- "Don't go easy just because I'm a woman."
- "You ought to train some more before you compete. You haven't mastered the basics." (vs. Alice)
- "Sorry, but I hate cats." (vs. Angel)
- "You like dogs too? Your name's pretty close to my dog's. I feel like we can relate." (vs. Antonov)
- "If you wanna hit on me, get stronger than me first. I hate weak men." (vs. Benimaru)
- "Whew... Staffs have such long reach that it's tough to get in strinking distance." (vs. Billy)
- "For being drunk, you fight pretty well. Not something I could pull off." (vs. Chin)
- "How do you like my Commando Sambo throws? Different feel than wrestling, right?" (vs. Clark)
- "You're so sharp that it's scary. I should've expected that from Kim's master." (vs. Gang-il)
- "Seems like you're planning something again, but don't assume it'll go your way. (vs. Geese)
- "The sound of bones cracking... That gets me going. Well, just kidding." (vs. Heidern)
- "Heheh, I win this time. Now, to celebrate, maybe you can treat me a cocktail or something." (vs. King)
- "A sky pirate... Never heard of you before.. Do you have a fighter jet or something? (vs. Love Heart)
- "This is the power of a top class agent. Record it in that database you're so proud of." (vs. Maxima)
- "Hakkyokuminminken, huh? Is that really kempo?" (vs. Meitenkun)
- "Oh, so you're freelance this time. I'd like to forget my job and have fun sometimes, too." (vs. Ramon)
- "I didn't think a stun gun would work on me, but guess I was wrong." (vs. Sylvie)
- "If you can't do better than that, Andy and Joe must have it hard." (vs. Terry)
- "You must be having a hard time. Let's go out for drinks or something when this is over." (vs. Vanessa)
- "Relying entirely on strenght won't help you beat. I suggest polishing your techinique." (vs. Vice)
- "You're that criminal on the blacklist, I believe? Glad I was able to arrest you here." (vs. Xanadu)
- "As ferocius as ever, I see. Well, I already know how to handle you, so no big deal." (vs. Yamazaki)
- "You've actually gotten better. Maybe now you can get your brother's approval. (vs. Yuri)
- "Those are some ryhtmical skills. But, once I got the tempo of your attacks down, they were easy to counter." (vs. Zarina)