- This list is incomplete. You may help improve it by editing.
Here is a list of quotes for Blue Mary.
- "Are you ready?"
- "Here we go!"
- "Anton! (stretches) Are you ready?"
- "Hi, handsome boy."
- "Oh! Ecstasy!"
- "Spin Fall!"
- "Vertical Arrow!"
- "Mary's Typhoon!"
- "Mary's Dynamite Swing!"
- (Whistles) "Come on!"
- "Phew! I did it!"
- "Phew...Ooh!" (Anton jumps on her and licks her face)
- "I did it!"
- "Bakyun!" ("Bang!")
- "I SHALL RETURN!!!"
Fatal Fury 3Edit
- "Don't tell me you're afraid of a little old wolf like me? Grrrr. Grrrr. Scary, huh?" (Vs. Andy)
- "Talk about a bad neighborhood! The cats are so tough, they wear brass paws. Thank you." (Vs. Bob/Terry)
- "I know you know Yamazaki, and you know you know Yamazaki--so who's Yamazaki?" (Vs. Franco)
- "I knew you were alive. Well, not for long, gramps!" (Vs. Geese)
- "Who is this bimbo?" (Vs. Herself)
- "Take your badge and stick it! Go back to Hong Kong before I get angry and slap you silly!" (Vs. Hon Fu)
- "It was you! You were the guy who was running around my neighborhood in his undies!" (Vs. Joe)
- "What a sad case. Okey, I guess I'll have to show you my full power, cutey!" (Vs. Mai)
- "My ancestors were Japanese warrior. You're no match for me-even on a bad day!" (Vs. Sokaku)
Pre-Battle vs. Jin Chonshu
- Mary: "Just what is this place?"
- Chonshu: "You've fought well for a woman. I'm quite impressed. I am Jin Chon Shu. The scrolls you search for are the products of my ancestors. I don't know what organization you work for, but my existence will remain a secret. It's too bad I must extinguish such a beautiful specimen, but life is not always kind. Come show me your strength. Make it a memorable battle-- It will be your last."
Pre-Battle vs. Jin Chonrei
- Chonrei: "What...? Little brother...? My cute, cherubic little brother... You'll never leave here alive, mousse head!"
- "And I'm the weaker sex?"
- "So you're Andy Bogard. Call me when you've healed. Kiss, kiss, blondie." (Vs. Andy)
- "No one calls me "honey" and keeps their spleen!" (Vs. Bob)
- "No technique, no victory. Take a rest, Igor." (Vs. Franco)
- "Geese, shmeese. You're just a weak old geezer." (Vs. Geese)
- "I'm one of a kind!" (Vs. Herself)
- "Nothing but weirdos. Cop or no cop." (Vs. Hon Fu)
- "Too bad, I only go for stronger men in clothes." (Vs. Joe)
- "I hate losing streaks, and you aren't so beautiful anymore, toots." (Vs. Mai)
- "The mystery deepens. Even this guy knows of the scrolls." (Vs. Sokaku)
- "You and your brother have such nice eyes. Call me when the swelling goes down." (Vs. Terry)
After defeating Yamazaki
- Yamazaki: "You're quite the powerful little spy, Mary. Love to hang around...Not!"
- Mary: "Hey! Get back here, you eunuch! I knew I should have snapped his neck when I had the chance!"
After defeating Yamazaki again
- Mary: "What do you mean you don't have the scrolls?"
- Yamazaki: "Delta Park! No one listens! Jin has them at Delta Park. Pass it on to the others!"
- (Yamazaki loses consciousness)
- (Somewhere in Delta Park)
- ?: "Looking for the secret scrolls, my pretty? Such a waste of a babe."
- Mary: "Whoa! What the..."
- The blood of the Jins is the blood of death. It could only, in the end, conclude this way. February 4, 1995. Blue Mary defeats the Jins and retires with the scroll money. The delusions of the Jins were just that. Immortality...the last refuge of corruption!
- Mary: "Why didn't you tell me about the Jins?! Oh, take your job! I'm off to the streets!"
Real Bout Fatal FuryEdit
- "You call yourself a ninja? You're just too weak, dear." (Vs. Andy)
- "Lose to you? Wa, hah, hah!" (Vs. Billy/Geese/Herself/Yamazaki)
- "Wow, Bob, that was fun!" (Vs. Bob)
- "Whoops, don't know my own strength. Sorry." (Vs. Chonrei/Chonshu/Duck/Franco/Hon Fu/Kim/Sokaku)
- "Now that we're finished, I'll take the stun gun. It's scary out there!" (Vs. Joe)
- "I hate weaklings. Take a hike, scum!" (Vs. Terry)
Pre-Final Battle DialogueEdit
- Mary: "Hey, Geese. This time I won't look the other way!"
- Geese: "Your old Command Sanbo is a bit lame, pal!"
Real Bout Fatal Fury SpecialEdit
- Mary: "I always get the post-battle blues. Sob!"
- Terry: "Okay! Time to party!"
- Mary: "Yeah! Where're you taking me?"
- Terry: "Heh, heh. That's my little secret."
- "Heh, heh. Fallen right into my trap!"
- "You're as cool as bell-bottoms!" (Vs. Andy)
- "Geese's thugs sure are tough!" (Vs. Billy)
- "Let me wipe your sweat, pal." (Vs. Cheng)
- "You're good, but come on!" (Vs. Chonrei/Chonshu)
- "You're funky. I like you!" (Vs. Duck)
- "I sense true evil in your bones!" (Vs. Geese)
- "You just ain't got what it takes!" (Vs. Herself)
- "That's your best? Go home, cop!" (Vs. Hon Fu)
- "I like wild guys, not gross ones!" (Vs. Joe)
- "You're far too overconfident!" (Vs. Krauser)
- "Blood does not match your clothes." (Vs. Laurence)
- "Please, no tears. Just laugh it off!" (Vs. Mai)
- "You turn me on, you stud!" (Vs. Terry)
- "You are one tough devil!" (Vs. Yamazaki)
Ending (EX Blue Mary) Edit
- EX Mary: I'm gonna make you my pet!
- Terry: You just try it, chump!
- EX Mary: You want it and you know it!
- Joe: Hey, I'll be your little pet!
- EX Mary: Idiot! You'd be too real a pet!
Win Quotes (EX Blue Mary)Edit
- "Your bones are creaking!"
- "You can't outrun my true power!" (Vs. Andy/Duck/Hon Fu)
- "Better trade your cudgel for a gun!" (Vs. Billy)
- "You have no attack, dude!" (Vs. Blue Mary)
- "You sweat like the pig you are!" (Vs. Cheng)
- "I hate this babysitting stuff!" (Vs. Chonrei/Chonshu)
- "You beat, Geese? Show your stuff!" (Vs. Geese)
- "You're great!" (Vs. Krauser)
- "Not a bad-looking opponent!" (Vs. Laurence)
- "I really hate women like you!" (Vs. Mai)
- "I want to see you suffer more!" (Vs. Terry)
- "Only your glare is scary, wimp!" (Vs. Yamazaki)
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2Edit
- "To put it kindly, you're a pathetic weenie!"
- "What a wimp. Try again later, chump!"
The King of Fighters '97Edit
- "Hi, handsome boy!" (Vs. Terry)
The King of Fighters '98Edit
- "This isn't about logic. It's about smashing your face in!"
The King of Fighters '99Edit
- "Let's fight, Terry!" (Vs. Terry)
- "A first-rate warrior wins without lifting a finger."
The King of Fighters 2000Edit
- "OK! Uh oh! I wonder where I got that line?!"
- "No good...I can't give up this soon..."
The King of Fighters 2001Edit
- "Everyone knows their limits. You just got more than others."
- "I have no pity for you. You disgrace us battlers."
- "Like my command sambo? It kicks in KOF battles."
- "It's been a while... Hate to bloody a buddy..." (Vs. Women Fighters Team)
- "You cannot escape. Now tell me what's what!" (Vs. NESTS Team)
- "You're not yourself. Don't hold back for my sake." (Vs. Terry)
- "Fighting women are hot. I want just to be like you" (Vs. Vanessa)
The King of Fighters 2002Edit
- "I can't even trust my teammates. Just what've I got myself into?"
- "Oh, You're OK. It may hurt. But I did take it easy on you!"
- "You joints are weak. I broke'em like toothpicks!"
- "I won, so guess WHO is going to be WHO's partner?" (Vs. Terry)
The King of Fighters 2003Edit
- "Did you try to fake me out? ...Not very good at it, huh?"
- "Phew! What a workout! We'll do it again! See you later!"
- "Try using your brain. I can read you like a book."
- "You can't escape my polished articular moves with force!"
- "Is it true you try to hit on all the girls?" (Vs. Benimaru)
- "Try opening up a little, huh? I used to be like you. It sucks." (Vs. K'/Gato/Leona/Iori)
- "You tried to knock me out with every blow. Lighten up, pal!" (Vs. Shen)
- "I've had it with you! Don't make promises you can't keep!" (Vs. Terry)
The King of Fighters XIEdit
- "Anton, we're going home!"
- "Are you fighting to win? Or are you satisfied hearing, "Good match?""
- "I'd hang it up, buddy. Or go back to the drawing board."
- "You've got no skill to your attacks. You need to read the game, like chess!"
- "Looks like your repertoire's run out. You can't use the same tricks every year, eh?" (Vs. Malin)
- "Try to overpower me with your size? It's not what you have but how you use it!" (Vs. Maxima/Tizoc)
- "...W-What happened to you, Terry? You know I hate seeing you like this..." (Vs. Terry)
- "I'm sorry for kicking your behind. ...But the beer is on me." (Vs. Vanessa)
The King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A Edit
Introduction - response to Xiao Lon
Kowai wa ne anata? Are you afraid, right?