Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bob in Real Bout Fatal Fury
|Full name||Bob Wilson|
|Birthdate||May 15, 1974; 20 years old (Fatal Fury 3), 22 years old (Real Bout Special)|
|Weight||75kg (165 lbs)|
|Job/Occupation||Second manager in the Pao Pao cafe, manager of Pao Pao Cafe 2|
|Hobbies||Dancing (Specially samba, reggae)|
|Favorite food||Apples and pineapple|
|Forte in sports||Basketball (He often plays with Terry Bogard)|
|Special skill||Card divination|
|Favorite music||Acid Jazz|
Bob chose Capoeira as he believes it is the strongest martial art in the world. Dreaming to accomplish great things, it became his entire life and it helped him to escape poverty. He was scouted by Richard in Brazil after he noticed Bob's passion for Capoeira and recruited him as a secondary manager to help him run the Pao Pao Cafe 2.
Bob Wilson is portrayed as a one-dimensional and happy-go-lucky fighter. He is a very cheerful person and is usally seen smiling, giving a thumbs up gesture after winning a match. Even when fighting, Bob shows a tremendous amount of spirit. During intermissions he'll often have something light-hearted to say that is fairily obvious for all to see. Wilson by definition is the epitome of the term irie, a strongly positive feeling. It's this optimistic and respectful personality which helps to bring returning customers to Pao Pao Cafe 2.
- Energy Attacks - Bob can infuse his feet with energy.
- Vacuum Kick - Bob can use a powerful kick that creates an air current.
- Acrobatics - Thanks to his capoeira training, Bob is a very proficient acrobat.
- Dancing - Bob is an accomplished dancer to traditional beats.
Bob learned Capoeira from his "Mestre" (master), Richard. His capoeira fighting style is the actual full-contact version and not the performance version (thus his fighting stance not featuring any ginga, which he only performs as a win pose).
- Mitsu no Aji (A Taste of Honey) - Fatal Fury 3, Real Bout Fatal Fury
- Mitsu no Mi (Honey Fruit) - Real Bout Fatal Fury Special, Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
- Fatal Fury 3: Road to the Final Victory
- Real Bout Fatal Fury
- Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
- Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers
- Real Bout Fatal Fury Special: Dominated Mind
- Garou Densetsu Southtown Adventure
- The King of Fighters '97 - in the China stage
- The King of Fighters 2002 - background cameo
- The King of Fighters XI - in the Fatal Fury team's ending
- The King of Fighters XII - talking to Terry in his sidestory
- The King of Fighters XIV - in the Women Fighters Team ending
- Neo Geo Battle Coliseum - background cameo
- Garou Densetsu The Legend of Wild Wolf
- Garou Densetsu Special
- The King of Fighters '94: Rebout - background cameo in the Art of Fighting Team stage
- The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match - background cameo
- KOF: Maximum Impact 2 - Richard Meyer Another Outfit-Variation G, is mentioned in Richard's bio, talks to Alba in the side stories