- This list is incomplete. You can help improving it by editing!
Fatal Fury 3Edit
- "Call me...Bob. My fatal Capoeira fighting style will blow you away!" (Vs. Andy/Joe/Terry)
- "Welcome to Pao Pao Cafe West. What can I get you, honey?!" (Vs. Blue Mary)
- "If you came lookin' for a fight, pal, you sure came to a good place." (Vs. Franco)
- "So you're Geese Howard? I'll do you the favor of erasing your evil name--and you with it!" (Vs. Geese)
- "You can't imitate the real thing. Get ready for a taste of knuckles and toes!" (vs. Himself)
- "Hong Kong police? You're wasting your time with me!" (Vs. Hon Fu)
- "Yes! Full contact with Mai Shiranui! My life is now complete!" (Vs. Mai)
- "Jin's secret scrolls. This is the Pao Pao Cafe. Are you on something, pal? (Vs. Sokaku)
Pre-Battle vs. Jin Chonshu
- Bob: "Just where the blazes am I?"
- Chonshu: "What?! You beat Yamazaki? You'll regret your victory soon when you begin to tangle with me! Now you face the power of the Jin, and you cannot win! No way, uh uh, buddy boy! My name is Jin Chon Shu. Tomorrow you, your cafe, and this town are mine! Maybe you should escape to Brazil now and learn about Cooperia with the Mitster!"
Pre-Battle vs. Jin Chonrei
- Chonrei: "What...? Little brother...? My cute, cherubic little brother... You'll never leave here alive, mousse head!"
- "Come back when you're ready."
- "Andy, I told you, you were no match for the power of Capoeira fighting style and me! (Vs. Andy)
- "I've never met such a strong woman. I think I'm in love!" (Vs. Blue Mary)
- "Good punch, no footwork." (Vs. Franco)
- "So that was Geese, huh? He's just an old sack of tired bones in my book!" (Vs. Geese)
- "Another imposter to the Capoeira crown bites the dust!" (Vs. Himself)
- "Don't forget the word... C... C... Whoops, I forgot the word. Enjoy traction, bud." (Vs. Hon Fu)
- "Muay Thai champ? More like Muay Thai chump!" (Vs. Joe)
- "Mai! Hey, Mai! Wake up! You okay? If I treat you to dinner, promise to not get mad?" (Vs. Mai)
- "Now you know who's top." (Vs. Sokaku)
- "Too bad. How about I buy you a hot dog, Terry?" (Vs. Terry)
After defeating Yamazaki
- Yamazaki: "Hmmm. Not a bad fighter at that. Bye, dude!"
- Bob: "Hey! Get back here! Secret scrolls? Plans? Just what rerun have I landed in anyway?"
After defeating Yamazaki again
- Bob: "Okay, Yamazaki, tell me about these secret scrolls and the plan I've been hearing about!"
- Yamazaki: "Gyaa! I'm not going to tell you diddly. Haul your fanny over to Delta Park to find out!"
- (Yamazaki loses consciousness)
- (Somewhere in Delta Park)
- ?: "Another neophyte nihilist. Let's make this quick, pal. I have a world to conquer."
- Bob: "W-what the...!"
- The blood of the Jins is the blood of death. It could only, in the end, conclude this way. May 15, 1995. Bob Wilson saves the world from the threat of the Jins. Hocking the secret scrolls, Bob remodels his cafe.
- Bob: Now open, Pao Pao Cafe West. Come one, come all and join in.
Real Bout Fatal FuryEdit
- "Now you understand the strength of Capoeira!" (Vs. Andy/Chonshu/Chonrei/Duck/Franco/Hon Fu/Kim/Sokaku)
- "I hate evil people!" (Vs. Billy/Geese/Yamazaki)
- "Try it again, buster!" (Vs. Himself)
- "Glad to have pushed your face in, Joe. Thank you!" (Vs. Joe)
- "Gee, I've never mixed it up with a woman before. It kind of hurt. Ouch!" (Vs. Mai/Blue Mary)
- "Yes! I beat Terry!" (Vs. Terry)
Pre-Final Battle DialogueEdit
- Bob: "You won't get away this time, or my name isn't Bob Wilson!"
- Geese: "Okay, punk, show me your stuff. Hee, hee."
Real Bout Fatal Fury SpecialEdit
- Bob: "Yeah! I'm the star now!"
- Terry: "Sorry, Bob. You're not ready for the majors."
- Mai: "What about me, guys?"
- Joe: "No! I'm the star!"
- Bob: "Not in this life!"
- "Over so soon? Let's go again!"
- "Andy, lighten up! You're scaring me!" (Vs. Andy)
- "Oh, I'm shaking. You're so scary!" (Vs. Billy/Yamazaki)
- "Hey, jelly-belly. Watch yourself!" (Vs. Cheng)
- "A child. You're a cute little guy!" (Vs. Chonrei/Chonshu)
- "I warn you, I can dance, too!" (Vs. Duck)
- "Beat me and Geese is no trouble at all!" (Vs. Geese)
- "Your Capoeira is not the real thing!" (Vs. Himself)
- "You bullfighters sure are touchy!" (Vs. Joe)
- "Victory to my long legs." (Vs. Kim)
- "Whew! I thought I was a goner!" (Vs. Krauser)
- "Hey, can I have that neat cape?" (Vs. Laurence)
- "Sorry. Usually, I'm a sweetie!" (Vs. Mai/Blue Mary)
- "No way! You're Terry?" (Vs. Terry)
- "Battle is not for the aged, gramps!" (Vs. Tung)
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2Edit
- "Talk about two left feet. Need some lessons?"
- "Remember the promise? Now, you'll wash my dishes!"