Bonus-kun in Waku Waku 7
|Birthplace||Punching bag planet in far galaxy|
|Height||167 cm (5'6")|
|Weight||77 kg (170 lbs)|
|Job/Occupation||Rouwe's punching bag, wanderer|
|Fighting style||Learned from Rouwe|
Bonus-kun was a punching bag from the Punching Bag Planet that sought to be a fighter. He wears a red head band given to him by his tribe of warriors. He traveled through space trying to fulfill his dream, when he met the martial arts master Rouwe. Rouwe agreed to teach him martial arts, on the condition Bonus-kun served as his punching bag. Bonus-kun agreed, and after learning martial arts, he travels through space (and time, apparently) trying to hone his skills.
Bonus-kun parodies Ryu's personality as a serious fighter who wanders about trying to fight strong opponents. Because of that, he is used for comic relief.
- Energy Projectile - He can fire a projectile of energy through his mouth.
- Combustion traveling - He can travel through space using his body as a mean of locomotion.
- Doesn't need to breathe - Having no nose or lungs, Bonus-kun has no need of oxygen.
In Galaxy Fight, Bonus-kun could only headbutt and fire his projectile, and was unable to block. But, at the time of Waku Waku 7, he could use more moves based on Ryu's Shoryuken and Tatsumaki Senpukyaku. He can also block in this game by gritting his face.
- Bonus Stage Intro - Waku Waku 7
- Kindly Forgive Me - Waku Waku 7
His theme also has a similar melody and tempo as Ryu's theme.
- The character Dickson from Sword Fantasy Online/Magic Chronicle greatly resembles Bonus-Kun, both being a white sandbag with an orange-red headband and a similar face.