Buntaro in Matrimelee
|Full name||Buntaro Kuno|
|Family/Relatives||Shintaro Kuno (brother)|
Buntaro Kuno (九戸 文太郎) is one of the characters from Power Instinct Matrimelee in the Power Instinct series.
Buntaro's reason for participating in the Matrimelee tournament is not to get the hand of the princess... rather, his reason is that he wants to meet Reiji Oyama, who is his role model.
Buntaro is a conflictual schoolboy who has his own gang, who cheers him on in his fights. Although Buntaro likes to pretend to be a tough guy, he is really a very emotional boy and tends to cry every time he feels moved, especially when he's watching a sad scene in any anime.
- Energy Gathering - Buntaro can gather energy into his body which he can use to further expand a few of his special attacks.
Fighting Style Edit
In contrast to his brother Shintaro's fighting style, Buntaro's attacks utilize a variety of kicking and diving techniques.
- Overclock Excitement - Matrimelee
Game Appearances Edit
- Power Instinct Matrimelee
- Shin Goketsuji Ichizoku: Bonnou no Kaihou
- Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou - Hidden character
- CR Goketsuji Ichizoku - Event character