Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here is a list of quotes for Chin Gentsai.
- "Bochi bochi hajimeru ka no." (Let's start this slowly.)
- "Ma, nobe nobe." (Now, drink drink.)
- "Dou ja!" (How's this!)
- "Acchi! Acchi! Kurokoge ja!" (It's hot! It's hot! It's burning black!)
- "Nima..." (Delicious...)
- "Hate...doko ita no?" (Wait...where did you go?)
- "Yare yare ja..." (Well, well...)
- "Dame ja korya!" (This is not good!)
- "Nantoshita koto ja!?" (What did I do wrong!?)
The King of Fighters '94Edit
- "Sake is the best! Want some?" (vs. Brazil Team)
- "I won the drinking battle, too." (vs. China Team)
- "My wife will scold me again!" (vs. England Team)
- "You need more training!" (vs. Italy Team)
- "I'm stronger when I'm drunk!" (vs. Japan Team)
- "Want to be my student?" (vs. Korea Team)
- "I am too old for this." (vs. Mexico Team)
- "You were beaten by an old man!" (vs. USA Team)
The King of Fighters '95Edit
- "Geez, you looked bad, but your fighting skills were worse!"
- "To make things easier, next time I'll fight drunk!"
- "You need a lot more work. Go back to the gym, tadpole!"
The King of Fighters '96Edit
- "This meeting was destined. How 'bout a swig? It's choice!"
- "Winning is tough, like the old beef jerky in my pocket."
- "Pwaah! After that, I really need this!"
The King of Fighters '98Edit
- "O, ouch! Whew! I can beat you. But age is something different!"
The King of Fighters '99Edit
- "How about that, kid? I still got the stuff!"
The King of Fighters 2000Edit
- "Whew! I'm beat! Wish I were a Striker!"
- "Hey, you should respect your elders!"
The King of Fighters 2001Edit
- "It's your era now... Don't screw it up!"
- "Hmm. This win gladdens me all over."
- "Life's a wild mare, but endurance makes it tame."
- "Hmmm. I'll be keeping my eye on your future, kid." (vs. Athena, Kensou, or Bao)
- "You disgrace justice. Get help before you're lost." (vs. Korea Team)
- "Evil deeds make evil souls." (vs. NESTS Team)
The King of Fighters 2002Edit
- "Ugh. Whoo! That was close. Feel like doing it again?"
- "The occasional babe's nice, but I get my kicks from training." (vs. Athena)
- "(Spirit of the Dragon?... You've gotta be kidding me!)" (vs. Kensou)
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
- Chin: "You're still drifting aimlessly, then."
- K': "What the hell's with you? You've got nothing to do with me."
- Chin: "No, it's no good. Young people wasting their lives..."
- K': "But aren't you the guy drinking and staggering around all day?"
- Chin: "Oh! Nice comeback."
- Both: "Ahahaha!"
- K': "I'm gonna crush you!"
- Chin: "Hmm?"
- Nakoruru: "Oh, what a magnificent sake bottle!"
- Chin: "Young lady, you must be new. How about a drink?"
- Nakoruru: ""Young lady?" You must mean me. I'm considerably older than you are, actually."
- Chin: "How's that? Taking special care of your skin?"
- Nakoruru: "Never mind that, I know of another sake bottle warrior. He was a strong fighter."
- Chin: "Hohoho, I bet he was... Sake bottle warriors are known for their strength."
Tung Fu Rue
- Chin: "Master Tung, it's been so long."
- Tung: "Give up, Master Chin. We both have students. We should keep giving them our best."
- Chin: "Hahaha. Don't hurt yourself. Let's take it easy."
- Tung: "Sounds good. Hahahaha."
Win Quotes Edit
- "*Hiccup* All of a sudden, I can see three of you. *Hiccup*"
- "Over already? Why don’t you put a little more of that fighting spirit into it?"
- "Well, guess I’ll have a drink."
- "You have lots of skill. I’m excited to see how you grow in the future."
- "*Glug*... Ahh, the delicious taste of victory never gets old."
- "I had higher hopes for you… I guess this is all you’ve got, though."
- "You should relax your shoulders a little more… Your movements are stiff."
- "I was dangerously close to losing. You’re strong."
- "It’s OK to lose. It’s not about winning or losing; what’s important is what you learned during the fight."
- "Whew, my body isn’t working right. You can’t fight old age."
- "Well, I’ll try my best in the next fight, too."
- "That was careless for my age; I got too excited."
- "The secret that lets me fight at this age? Right, well… I eat lots of delicious food."
- "I think it’d be good for you to review the basics."
- "For you to catch up to me, you’ll have to train for another 50 years."
- "It is important to accumulate training… You must work hard without rushing."
- "Ouch, ouch, ouch… can you go easier on your elders?"
- "Did you let your guard down, thinking you were fighting a mere drunkard?"
- "Hhff.… Ah! Still too early for my ride to be here."
- "Effort won’t deceive you. Believe that and train hard."
- "I overdid it a bit that time. I totally threw out my back."
- "You’re still not ready. When you fly off the handle like that, you don’t notice your surroundings."
- "Nice drive. Let’s fight again."
- "Well, I’m all filled up now, so I’ll go look for some dessert to eat."
- "If you want to be my student you can come over. You’re welcome anytime."
- "You leave too many points unguarded… For a “champion” carelessness is the biggest enemy." (Vs. Antonov)
- "Your strength is progressing. Working at the same time must be tough, but don’t stop with your training. (Vs. Athena)
- "Wha… My clothes are torn to pieces. The old lady’s gonna be upset." (Vs. Choi)
- "I know how tough it is to raise students. Let me know if there’s anything I can help with. (Vs. Gang-il)
- "Someone like you, only focused on one thing, is more than exhausting." (Vs. Hein)
- "Still driven by grudges… Isn’t it time to focus on something else?" (Vs. Iori)
- "What on earth is it that’s making you angry? A short temper is a disadvantage." (Vs. K')
- "You were in even higher spirits this time. It seems you are one step closer to your true self." (Vs. Kensou)
- "How about 5000 years of Chinese history? That’s heavier, isn’t it? There’s a lot more of it." (Vs. Kyo)
- "How were all of my various sexy techniques? I’m at the peak of adult appeal." (Vs. Mai)
- "They say sleeping children grow well, but… You sleep too much. Reflect on your behaviour!" (Vs. Meitenkun)
- "No way, I didn’t think there’d be someone who uses Sichuan opera as a fighting style… Now I’ve seen everything." (Vs. Mian)
- "You’re an interesting girl. You have a spirit like that of an ancient tree." (Vs. Nakoruru)
- "You seem very strong, but you can spend hours throwing your fists at me, and I’ll still win." (Vs. Ralf)
- "It’s splendid that you’re tossing yourself around so much, but I think you make too many unnecessary movements." (Vs. Ramon)
- "That’s a stylish look. You have good fashion sense." (Vs. Sylvie)
- "You’ve really grown, too. Why don’t you take some students on of your own?" (Vs. Terry)
- "We should leave everything to our students and start living comfortably in retirement." (Vs. Tung
- "Nice mix, but it still needs moderation. The fundamentals are the most important, little Yuri." (Vs. Yuri)
- "You are as bright as the sun, girl. Looking at you makes me feel good!" (Vs. Zarina)