Here is a list of quotes for Chin Gentsai.
- "Bochi bochi hajimeru ka no." (Let's start this slowly.)
- "Ma, nobe nobe." (Now, drink drink.)
- "Dou ja!" (How's this!)
- "Acchi! Acchi! Kurokoge ja!" (It's hot! It's hot! It's burning black!)
- "Nima..." (Delicious...)
- "Hate...doko ita no?" (Wait...where did you go?)
- "Yare yare ja..." (Well, well...)
- "Dame ja korya!" (This is not good!)
- "Nantoshita koto ja!?" (What did I do wrong!?)
The King of Fighters '94Edit
- "Sake is the best! Want some?" (vs. Brazil Team)
- "I won the drinking battle, too." (vs. China Team)
- "My wife will scold me again!" (vs. England Team)
- "You need more training!" (vs. Italy Team)
- "I'm stronger when I'm drunk!" (vs. Japan Team)
- "Want to be my student?" (vs. Korea Team)
- "I am too old for this." (vs. Mexico Team)
- "You were beaten by an old man!" (vs. USA Team)
The King of Fighters '95Edit
- "Geez, you looked bad, but your fighting skills were worse!"
- "To make things easier, next time I'll fight drunk!"
- "You need a lot more work. Go back to the gym, tadpole!"
The King of Fighters '96Edit
- "This meeting was destined. How 'bout a swig? It's choice!"
- "Winning is tough, like the old beef jerky in my pocket."
- "Pwaah! After that, I really need this!"
The King of Fighters '98Edit
- "O, ouch! Whew! I can beat you. But age is something different!"
The King of Fighters '99Edit
- "How about that, kid? I still got the stuff!"
The King of Fighters 2000Edit
- "Whew! I'm beat! Wish I were a Striker!"
- "Hey, you should respect your elders!"
The King of Fighters 2001Edit
- "It's your era now... Don't screw it up!"
- "Hmm. This win gladdens me all over."
- "Life's a wild mare, but endurance makes it tame."
- "Hmmm. I'll be keeping my eye on your future, kid." (vs. Athena, Kensou, or Bao)
- "You disgrace justice. Get help before you're lost." (vs. Korea Team)
- "Evil deeds make evil souls." (vs. NESTS Team)
The King of Fighters 2002Edit
- "Ugh. Whoo! That was close. Feel like doing it again?"
- "Effort may not always pay off. But it works for me, loser ! (Hold B)
- What's that ? Want some more of me,? (Hold C)
- "The occasional babe's nice, but I get my kicks from training." (vs. Athena)
- "(Spirit of the Dragon?... You've gotta be kidding me!)" (vs. Kensou)
The King of Fighters XIII Edit
Pre-Battle Dialogues(Story Mode) Edit
Team Fatal Fury
- Athena: "It's such an honor to fight the world-famous Terry Bogard!"
- Terry: "Oh, stop. I'm nothing special. I'm just happy if I can get in a good fight."
- Andy: "You've changed, Kensou. It looks like you've spent a lot of time training."
- Kensou: "Thanks for noticing! I've got some new tricks up my sleeve too! Wanna see?"
- Chin: "Hohoho, maybe we should have a little contest between Tung's students and mine, eh? Yes, yes, I like the sound of that. I'll just be sitting on the side, having a drink..."
- Joe: "Hey, old man. Stop acting senile."
- Chin: "Hm? Oh, sorry. I hadn't noticed you."
- Joe: "They're having their own party over there, so why don't you entertain me for a while, huh?"
- Chin: "But I'm already so old. I don't think I'd be much of a challenge for you..."
- Joe: "I said cut the act, old man! You're Master Tung's friend, right? Then maybe you can teach me something! I want to show off some of my moves!"
- Chin: "My my, what a spirited young man. All right, I guess I'll stretch my muscles a bit then."
- Athena: "Don't you ever wear your school uniform anymore, Kyo?"
- Kyo: "Nah, I think I'm a bit too old for that now..."
- Athena: "Really!? Then you finally graduated! Congratulations!"
- Kyo: "Hm? Yeah... I guess... Something like that."
- Benimaru: "Just tell her, Kyo. You couldn't ask for an easier lead in..."
- Kyo: "S-shut up! There's nothing to say..."
- Athena: "Wait, what's he talking about!? Kyo, you aren't..."
- Kensou: "You're not still getting held back, are you!?"
- Kyo: "No, I'm not! I'm just not in school anymore!"
- Kensou: "Oh. So then did you graduate?"
- Daimon: "Well ,sometimes in a boy's life, things happen, and stuff changes..."
- Benimaru: "He's been in all these incidents, and then he just disappeared for a while..."
- Chin: "Still, I can't condone this. Winners don't quit, especially when it comes to school. This must be causing your parents so much grief. Why don't you finish school?"
- Daimon: "He does make a good point, Kyo..."
- Kyo: "Stop pressuring me into things! Let's get this fight over already!"
- Kensou: "But... you didn't actually decide anything."
- Benimaru: "It's probably best not to push the subject any further."
- Athena: "O-Okay..."
- Athena: "Kyo, are you after Ash too?"
- Kyo: "So you know? Good. That makes things easier. This is the final match. Sorry, but I really gotta win this one!"
- Athena: "Well, so do we. We can't disappoint all the people who we've defeated up to this point. We can't afford to lose this match!"
- Benimaru: "Wow, someone's ready for battle. Something happen, sweet thing?"
- Kensou: "Joke all you want, blondie. We're not the kids you used to know."
- Benimaru: "Oh, can you actually fight this time?"
- Daimon: "Master Chin... So you're..."
- Chin: "Hmph, I knew you would have it figured out by now. It's not that I don't trust you, but I'm going to have to ask you to step aside."
- Kyo: "As if , old man... Besides, this is my problem, you hear? So just get out of my way!"
- Athena: "Kyo, you shouldn't try to do everything on your own. We can help you too!"
Team Women Fighters
- Yuri: "Hey, Athena, isn't it hard being an idol? I mean, you can't hang out with friends in public or date and stuff, right?"
- Athena: "Yeah, there are some restrictions on my personal life... But I'm happy to be an idol, so I can accept those inconveniences!"
- Mai: "But you're still so young! You should date! Love makes you prettier and stronger!"
- King: "Oh, here we go. Again with the Andy stories..."
- Yuri: "Hey, what about you, King!?"
- King: "W-What are you talking about!?"
- Yuri: "You've gotten a lot prettier ever since you started seeing my brother."
- King: "D-Don't be ridiculous! Well, what about you? What's going on between you and Robert?"
- Chin: "Hohoho, that brings back memories. I remember when I first met granny..."
- Athena: "It's so nice that you all have someone special to talk so passionately about. I wish I could have someone like that in my life..."
- Kensou: "Hey, wait a minute! You have me, Athena!"
- Athena: "Huh? You don't count, Kensou you're like a friend, or an ally or something."
- Mai: "Oh, poor Kensou♪ He's stuck in "just friends" jail."
- Kensou: "Could you all shut up for a second? Athena, I really lo...l-lo...lo-lo-lo-lo!"
- Athena: "Kensou! Not in front of everyone else!"
- Yuri: "Oh? That's a suspicious response! Was that all an act just now?"
- Athena: "W-What? There wasn't anything suspicious..."
- Kensou: "Athena, I lo-lo... luhhhhh!"
- Athena: "Oh, give it a rest already, Kensou! Look, it's time to fight now, okay? Let's go!"
- Mai: "That's a shame... Still no progress this time, eh?"
- Chin: "Hoho! That's youth for you!"
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
- Chin: "You're still drifting aimlessly, then."
- K': "What the hell's with you? You've got nothing to do with me."
- Chin: "No, it's no good. Young people wasting their lives..."
- K': "But aren't you the guy drinking and staggering around all day?"
- Chin: "Oh! Nice comeback."
- Both: "Ahahaha!"
- K': "I'm gonna crush you!"
- Chin: "Hmm?"
- Nakoruru: "Oh, what a magnificent sake bottle!"
- Chin: "Young lady, you must be new. How about a drink?"
- Nakoruru: ""Young lady?" You must mean me. I'm considerably older than you are, actually."
- Chin: "How's that? Taking special care of your skin?"
- Nakoruru: "Never mind that, I know of another sake bottle warrior. He was a strong fighter."
- Chin: "Hohoho, I bet he was... Sake bottle warriors are known for their strength."
Tung Fu Rue
- Chin: "Master Tung, it's been so long."
- Tung: "Give up, Master Chin. We both have students. We should keep giving them our best."
- Chin: "Hahaha. Don't hurt yourself. Let's take it easy."
- Tung: "Sounds good. Hahahaha."
Win Quotes Edit
- "*Hiccup* All of a sudden, I can see three of you. *Hiccup*"
- "Over already? Why don’t you put a little more of that fighting spirit into it?"
- "Well, guess I’ll have a drink."
- "You have lots of skill. I’m excited to see how you grow in the future."
- "*Glug*... Ahh, the delicious taste of victory never gets old."
- "I had higher hopes for you… I guess this is all you’ve got, though."
- "You should relax your shoulders a little more… Your movements are stiff."
- "I was dangerously close to losing. You’re strong."
- "It’s OK to lose. It’s not about winning or losing; what’s important is what you learned during the fight."
- "Whew, my body isn’t working right. You can’t fight old age."
- "Well, I’ll try my best in the next fight, too."
- "That was careless for my age; I got too excited."
- "The secret that lets me fight at this age? Right, well… I eat lots of delicious food."
- "I think it’d be good for you to review the basics."
- "For you to catch up to me, you’ll have to train for another 50 years."
- "It is important to accumulate training… You must work hard without rushing."
- "Ouch, ouch, ouch… can you go easier on your elders?"
- "Did you let your guard down, thinking you were fighting a mere drunkard?"
- "Hhff.… Ah! Still too early for my ride to be here."
- "Effort won’t deceive you. Believe that and train hard."
- "I overdid it a bit that time. I totally threw out my back."
- "You’re still not ready. When you fly off the handle like that, you don’t notice your surroundings."
- "Nice drive. Let’s fight again."
- "Well, I’m all filled up now, so I’ll go look for some dessert to eat."
- "If you want to be my student you can come over. You’re welcome anytime."
- "You leave too many points unguarded… For a “champion” carelessness is the biggest enemy." (Vs. Antonov)
- "Your strength is progressing. Working at the same time must be tough, but don’t stop with your training. (Vs. Athena)
- "Wha… My clothes are torn to pieces. The old lady’s gonna be upset." (Vs. Choi)
- "I know how tough it is to raise students. Let me know if there’s anything I can help with. (Vs. Gang-il)
- "Someone like you, only focused on one thing, is more than exhausting." (Vs. Hein)
- "Still driven by grudges… Isn’t it time to focus on something else?" (Vs. Iori)
- "What on earth is it that’s making you angry? A short temper is a disadvantage." (Vs. K')
- "You were in even higher spirits this time. It seems you are one step closer to your true self." (Vs. Kensou)
- "How about 5000 years of Chinese history? That’s heavier, isn’t it? There’s a lot more of it." (Vs. Kyo)
- "How were all of my various sexy techniques? I’m at the peak of adult appeal." (Vs. Mai)
- "They say sleeping children grow well, but… You sleep too much. Reflect on your behaviour!" (Vs. Meitenkun)
- "No way, I didn’t think there’d be someone who uses Sichuan opera as a fighting style… Now I’ve seen everything." (Vs. Mian)
- "You’re an interesting girl. You have a spirit like that of an ancient tree." (Vs. Nakoruru)
- "You seem very strong, but you can spend hours throwing your fists at me, and I’ll still win." (Vs. Ralf)
- "It’s splendid that you’re tossing yourself around so much, but I think you make too many unnecessary movements." (Vs. Ramon)
- "That’s a stylish look. You have good fashion sense." (Vs. Sylvie)
- "You’ve really grown, too. Why don’t you take some students on of your own?" (Vs. Terry)
- "We should leave everything to our students and start living comfortably in retirement." (Vs. Tung)
- "Your spirit is dripping with evil... Just how many people have you killed?" (Vs. Yamazaki)
- "Nice mix, but it still needs moderation. The fundamentals are the most important, little Yuri." (Vs. Yuri)
- "You are as bright as the sun, girl. Looking at you makes me feel good!" (Vs. Zarina)