Chinnen in Power Instinct Matrimelee
|Birthdate||October 1, 1959|
|Birthplace||Kosei Seizan, China|
|Family/Relatives||Guang Lang (Father), Min Min (Aunt)|
|Job/Occupation||Chief Priest (a corrupt one)|
|Fighting style||Doubtful Chinese Kenpo + Lust Power|
Chinnen (陳念), originally named Thin Nen, is one of the characters from Power Instinct Matrimelee in the Power Instinct series, having been a prominent character since the first game.
This religious man studied ancient rituals to gain mystic powers. It is likely he entered the Matrimelee tournament in order to marry Princess Sissy, perhaps due to her position and wealth.
He is a violent individual with obscene desires. He will do everything he can to get what he wants, whether it be women, food or money. He’s afraid of nothing and is opportunistic and greedy. In this sense, he is the direct opposite of the personality of monk characters. Despite this, he is not an evil person. There are also moments where he will prattle in a Zen-like demeanor.
Fighting Style Edit
Chinnen fights with a form of Chinese Kenpo in his battles, which he likely gained during his Buddhist training. He also uses a variety of tricky moves against his foes, one of them being where he throws a sutra capable of freezing the opponent in place.
- Chinpuu (Gale) - Power Instinct
- Bozude Dadada (Buddhist Monk Dadada) - Power Instinct 2
- Bouzu Ga Abunai - Power Instinct Legends
- Let's Go! Onmyoji - Power Instinct Matrimelee
- Let's Go! Onmyoji ji ji ji - Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou
Game Appearances Edit
- Power Instinct
- Power Instinct 2
- Power Instinct Legends
- Power Instinct Matrimelee
- Shin Goketsuji Ichizoku: Bonnou no Kaihou
- Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou