- This list is incomplete. You may help improve it just by editing!
Here is a list quotes for Clark Still.
- "Anta senaka ga susuke teru ze..." (Your back is going to get dirty...)
- "Mission start."
- "Oh. CROSS CHANGER!" (*)
- "OK, Ralf." (**)
- "Kimari da!" (It's over!)
- "Napalm Stretch!"
- "Hey! Pass!"
- "Hakuishi bari na!" (Hold your teeth together!)
- "Death Valley Bomb!"
- "Clark Spark!"
- "Clark Special!"
- "Ultra Clark...Buster!"
- "Running Three ya!" (Running Three!)
- "Kore de last da!" (This is the last one!)
- "Ima da!" (Now!)
- "Hey! Ninmu kanryou!" (Hey! Mission complete!)
- "Nurui yo na..." (Man, you're pathetic...)
- "Amai yo na..." (Man, you're useless...)
- "Otaku shibui ne." (That was cool.)
- "Hey! Come on!"
- "Shimatta..." (Darn it...)
- "Shikujittaka..." (I have failed...)
(*) intro vs. Ralf, '97-'98 (response)
(**) intro vs. Ralf, '99 (response)
The King of Fighters '94Edit
- "A perfect disguise!" (vs. Brazil Team)
- "China is so mysterious!" (vs. China Team)
- "Go away if you fear injury!" (vs. England Team)
- "You have disappointed me!" (vs. Italy Team)
- "You must be an amateur in war!" (vs. Japan Team)
- "Will you join our team?" (vs. Korea Team)
- "This is just a warm up!" (vs. Mexico Team)
- "Go home and enjoy sports!" (vs. USA Team)
The King of Fighters '95Edit
- "Go back home, wimp. I don't waste my time with amateurs!"
- "Oh, how I long for real battle. This is just too easy."
- "With strength like yours, your losing is only to be expected."
The King of Fighters '96Edit
- "Hey, don't take your pathetic loss personally. It's business."
- "Now, now. These things happen. Not to me, of course!"
- "You just don't know your own weakness, melonhead!"
The King of Fighters '98Edit
- "Losers have no rights. That's what history's all about."
The King of Fighters '99Edit
- "I had fun. For about 5 seconds. A new low."
The King of Fighters 2000Edit
- "You've nothing to regret. You came this far, right?"
- "You messed me up good...gonna go now?"
The King of Fighters 2001Edit
- "Even a fool fights armed! Take me: fists and a gun!"
- "Hate the sight of blood? Then get out of the battle biz!"
- "My battle experience shows! So you just can't beat me."
- "The way of assassins lives, but I thought I was a goner." (vs. Heidern)
- "What a bunch of hooligans. But all your hullabaloo is over!" (vs. Hero Team)
- "Your deeds are but evil! I want you to know that!" (vs. NESTS Team)
- "Dominatrix! You're okay! You had me worried, babe!" (vs. Whip)
The King of Fighters 2002Edit
- ""Duty's a female dog!" Oh, think about it, fool!"
- "Being on a team's a subtle balance of trust and leadership."
- "Hubris and courage make poor bedfellows, soldier!"
- "On a seperate mission, eh? Combat's a drag, ain't it?" (vs. Vanessa/Seth)
- "You're a disgrace to our dog tags, pansies!" (vs. Whip)
The King of Fighters 2003Edit
- "Boy oh boy. Just how many battles left?"
- "My intel on you was right on. I won because I should have."
- "Sorry, but I got experience. I can't lose in combat."
- "Why don't I lose the shades? Because I don't need to."
- "You'd be a fine mercenary. Ever consider Special Ops?" (vs. Malin)
- "Every once in a while, eh, Ralf? But is age slowing you down?" (vs. Ralf)
- "Muscles aren't everything. You gotta have "guts!"" (vs. Tizoc)
- "You, Leona... You both could use a personality transplant!" (vs. Whip)
The King of Fighters XIEdit
- "Oh, man. I gotta report in. You held out longer than I expected..."
- "Oh, this isn't such a tragedy! You won't die here if you lose!"
- "That's all you got? Jeesh! I need some real training, so see ya!"
- "This tourney's a battlefield? Get real! A place with no gunfire's an amusement park!"
- "You talk up quite a storm. But now everyone knows you got no clothes." (vs. Gato)
- "What organization are you from? And why are you impersonating me...?" (vs. Himself)
- "This guy... has gotta be in the military database..." (vs. Oswald)
- "Thought those would scare me? I've seen scary, and you ain't it!" (vs. Tizoc)
KOF: Maximum Impact 2Edit
Pre Battle DialoguesEdit
- Clark: "Ralf... Is that a new look for you?"
- Ralf: "Is that so? Looks the same as usual to me!"
- Fio: "Wow! You kinda looked like Tarma!"
- Clark: "Huh?"
- Ralf: "I hope my being superior officer doesn't influence you."
- Clark: "You don't need to take it easy on me 'cause I'm a support unit."
- Clark: "You're on a mission, too. Life is tough, huh?"
- Seth: "You don't know the half of it, brother!"
The King of Fighters XIIEdit
- "Not bad for a skinny guy. I almost got taken in by your appearance." (vs. Andy)
- "Headquarters, I've secured the target. Send the collection squad immediately." (vs. Ash)
- "I threw everything I've got at some old guy? Man... Seems I still have a few things to learn." (vs. Chin)
- "Hey, c'mon, intelligence! What do you mean "Yagami would be an easy win now"?!" (vs. Iori)
- "*sigh* This kid is an untamed force." (vs. Kyo)
- "Whew... You're too strait-laced, Leona." (vs. Leona)
- "I'm sorry, but I will have to detain you. You have a criminal record, after all." (vs. Mature)
- "Whew..." (vs. Ralf)
- "Even I have to get serious when it comes to guys of your rank!" (vs. Ryo)
The King of Fighters XIIIEdit
Pre-Battle Dialogues(Story Mode) Edit
- Ralf: "What are you doing here? This is no place for kids!"
- Kula: "I'm not a kid, you're just old. That's what Seirah says..."
- Ralf: "Shut up! I'm in the prime of my life! Damn that Whippy..."
- Clark: "It doesn't look like you're on a separate mission."
- K': "I have no idea why we're here."
- Maxima: "Let's just say we're here to humour the princess."
- Ralf: "What? What does that mean!?"
- Kula: "Bleeeh! I'm not telling you!"
- Leona: "What do they mean, Kula?"
- Kula: "Huh? Ummm, the nice old man said he'd give me a whole lot of ice cream if I entered..."
- Leona: "I... see..."
- Ralf: "......"
- Maxima: "Well, It means a lot to our little princess. It's been a royal pain for us, though."
- Clark: "I can't say I envy your position."
- Kula: " Are you ok, Leona? You look kinda pale..."
- Leona: "It's ok, I'm fine..."
- Maxima: "I agree with Kula, You don't look so good to me, either."
- K': "Can we just get on with this? I want to get this over with quickly."
- Leona: "You! How are you still alive!?"
- Mature: "That's no way to talk to an old friend..."
- Vice: "Anyway, we're in a bit of trouble at the moment, so be a dear and help us out, will you? I mean we're comrades after all... right?"
- Leona: "You and I are nothing alike! Don't be ridiculous!"
- Ralf: "You'd probably be more trouble as a friend than as an enemy... Having to be around snakes all day... It gives me the creeps just thinking about it."
- Vice: "Can't you even tell a snake from a dragon? Did you go senile while we were away?"
- Mature: "There, there. Just close your eyes and we'll make it all better, okay?"
- Ralf: "Why you dirty..."
- Clark: "At ease, Colonel. We have no need for your services, and we have no quarrel with you. So, we'll just look the other way if you want to slink off now."
- Iori: "Fools... Die."
- Leona: "Are you so desperate to regain your flames that you'd join forces with Orochi?"
- Iori: "What I do is none of your business. But don't you go getting crazy ideas, woman. These two are just my pawns, If they don't serve me well, I'll kill them. That's all."
- Vice: "He says that now, but I have a feeling he'll come around soon."
- Mature: "So just take a nice long rest now, missy. When you wake up, we'll come back for you."
- Leona: "No, I won't let you get away with this...!"
- Clark: "Your fighting style excels in point-blank combat... Charging into something like this would be a risky thing..."
- Andy: "You seem to have some false information on my technique. Shiranui style is not bound by range. No matter the distance, any enemy will be struck down in one swift move! That is the Shiranui style!"
- Clark: "Then I just need to wait until the moment that you get into my range so that I can grab you. I've been in countless situations where a split-second mistake in judgment would be fatal. It's what I do."
- Clark: "There's a whole lotta things I've been meaning to ask you. Mind if we go somewhere quiet?"
- Ash: "Something tells me you're not talking about going to a nice café somewhere... What if I declined?"
- Clark: "Refusing is not an option, I'm afraid. There's only two choices available. You can come quietly, or be dragged along bound and gagged."
- Ash: "Or, how about my third option! How about I punch you into next month, and hang out in a café then?"
- Athena: "I don't want to get in the way of your mission but... I can't accept defeat here either!"
- Clark: "Don't worry about it, I won't ask you to let me win for the sake of my mission, little girl. Field work is to be expected in my line of work. I'll gain victory and complete my mission by my own hands!"
- Benimaru: "I know what you're going through, pal! I've got a bunch of reckless teammates as well!"
- Clark: "The Colonel can be a bit of a bother at times and backing him up is no cakewalk, but..."
- Benimaru: "You wouldn't have it any other way, right?"
- Clark: "Damn straight. I guess we're both gluttons for punishment, eh, pretty boy?"
- Billy: "Hey hey hey! Bring it on! I'm ready for you and your outdated sunglasses anytime! You might have a little trouble putting those things on your face once I'm done remodeling your nose!"
- Clark: "It's always the ones with the biggest mouths who go down the fastest."
- Saiki: "Your history is about to be completely erased. What are you getting so upset about? It's not as if you can do anything about it!"
- Clark: "Yeah, I've been meaning to ask you about that. Would you mind coming back to base with me?"
- Saiki: "You humans are so naive. Do you really think you can defeat me!?"
- Chin: "Hey you, with the shaded glasses. You're still young, but you show promise!"
- Clark: "Are you talking to me, old man? Flattery won't get you any kind of special treatment."
- Chin: "No, I was just thinking how much you reminded me of myself when I was a young man."
- Clark: "...!"
- Chin: "Just kidding! Hohoho! Your fancy glasses may conceal your eyes, but I could still see your shock!"
- Clark 1: "That's an impressive likeness you have there. The intel guys must be white as sheets right about now."
- Clark 2: "You might be able to fool people by playing dress-up, but you can't fake strength!"
- Clark 1: "I see. That makes sense. The original couldn't possibly lose to a copy."
- Clark 2: "Right. Let's see which of us will get his cover knocked off!"
- Clark: "I'm not in a hurry or anything, but one day, I'm going to have to bring you in and ask you some very serious questions. An important part of our organization's directives is to gather information on any known hit squads."
- Duo Lon: "As you wish... We could do it right now if you like. But I'm afraid the only thing you'd learn is how fearsome the Hizoku really are."
- Elisabeth: "Please retreat. This situation does not require military intervention."
- Clark: "Oh sure, whatever you say, Ma'am. You think I'm gonna go home just like that? I'm on a mission here! If you want to get rid of me, you're gonna have to remove me by force. No hard feelings, eh?"
- Evil Ash: "What does the military want with me? Just wait patiently until time no longer exists for you people."
- Clark: "That sounds way too abstract. Can you be a bit more specific on the meeting time?"
- Evil Ash: "Time is time. Yours will be no more. What else do you need to know? Maybe you'll understand it if I rephrase it. All human history is about to be wiped completely clean. It will no longer exist. Once all of it has been scattered to the void, we will come in and create history anew! Does that make it clear to you? I have the power to do such a thing and I am going to use it!"
- Clark: "Thanks for the lecture. Now come along to the office like a good boy. I can't let anyone with powers like that run around."
- Daimon: "Your strong composure hides a will to fight. I can sense it..."
- Clark: "Really? Man, I gotta start working on a poker face for my chi. As soldiers our desire is to defeat the enemy while masking our desire to fight and our violent nature."
- Clark: "I thought that Muay Thai was a sacred art. But looking at your obvious lack of refinement, I may have to change my stance."
- Hwa: "Shut up, you! I won't have you defiling Muay Thai like that!"
- Clark: "I was saying that you are the one defiling it. Apparently, your lack of refinement is the same as your lack of intelligence."
- Clark: "You've lost your flames, but you're still strong as ever. Once again, HQ's given us bad intel."
- Iori: "You know this, and yet you still dare stand before me? It seems like you can't blame your impending death on bad intel..."
- Clark: "I'll stand infront of a tank if that's what my mission requires. And, oh yeah, I'll survive it too, because that's what a pro does! But I'm not fighting a tank, I'm just fighting you, so let's get this over with!"
- Clark: "It's not that you've done anything in particular, but I think I'm going to have to arrest you anyway, just in case. I can't run the risk of your erratic behavior interfering with our mission."
- Iori: "It seems that you still do not understand what it means to come into contact with me."
- Joe: "A joke of a pro wrestler who turned mercenary and put on shades. I'll stamp "Mission Failed" on your forehead real quick!"
- Clark: "Man, you never change, do you? Where exactly do you get all that false machismo from? Maybe if I break your arms you won't be able to pat yourself on the back."
- Joe: "What are you blabbing about? Save your nonsense until after you've won!"
- Clark: "Those flames of yours are dangerous, sure... But I know exactly how to deal with them."
- K': "It's always the same with you army types. Do you really believe everything will go according to your simulations?"
- Clark: "If there are any errors, they will be amended on the spot. But so far you're behaving exactly as predicted."
- K': "Then show me... Show me exactly how you intended to stop me!"
- Clark: "Look, you're free to choose whomever you want as a disciple... But could you at least keep all of them on a leash and prevent them from appearing on stage?"
- Kim: "I don't mean to be rude, but I'm afraid this is necessary for the rehabilitation process. By fighting here and being evaluated by others, they will gain spiritual insight and improvement."
- Clark: "That's a nice way of teaching, but try thinking about the poor people that have to fight them every once in a while!"
- Clark: "A female bartender... Or should I say a female bouncer? You look like you've got a mean bite."
- King: "My kiks will make your head pound more than a fifth of vodka. If you take one shot of my kicks, it's goodnight!"
- Clark: "Now I'm starting to get thirsty. I'll have the house special! On the rocks!"
- Kula: "Hey, where's Seirah? Isn't she with you?"
- Clark: "She's on a mission of her own. Why are you asking me, sweetheart?"
- Kula: "It's just... Seirah is always telling me how she has to clean up after you guys..."
- Clark: "What kind of stories has she been feeding this kid?"
- Kyo: "Would you mind taking all that stuff off? I'd hate to set fire to any of it."
- Clark: "Hm? You mean my grenades? They're just duds. They're not live."
- Kyo: "Whew, that's a relief. Now I can burn you to my heart's content!"
- Clark: "Ha! You shouldn't be worried about my grenades exploding in your face, son. You should be worried about my fists doing that."
- Clark: "You're always at the center of things, but it seems that not even you know about what's going on this time."
- Kyo: "Hey, it's not like I'm asking for all this trouble. Well, I can at least relax a little thanks to you guys."
- Clark: "We can't have you moving about too much, though. We still have a mission to carry out."
- Clark: "All right, the loser gets the winner's back, just like always. Got that, Leona?"
- Leona: "Understood. The loser will become the victory's backup."
- Clark: "But no holding back, and no rigging the fight, okay? You know the Colonel's views on that."
- Leona: "Understood. Resuming mission..."
- Clark: "Could you do me a favor and let our ladies join your team next time?"
- Mai: "That sounds like fun! I'll gladly take care of them! I'll even teach them to become strong and feminime like me!"
- Clark: "On second thought, let's not do that. Just thinking about Whip and Leona being molded in your image sends shivers down my spine..."
- Clark: "I've got a couple of questions to ask you. Would you mind coming with me for a moment?"
- Mature: "Haha, I'm sorry, soldier boy, but you're going to need a better pickup line than that."
- Clark: "I thought it might come to this... Oh well, luckily I came prepared."
- Clark: "Oh, it's you again, I'm not quite sure how to deal with a cyborg in battle..."
- Maxima: "That's fine. Just get out of my way now, and I'll pretend my sensors were on the fritz."
- Clark: "I'm afraid I can't do that. Running away without a fight is not an option for us. I do know how to deal with a tank though. That's seems pretty applicable."
- Maxima: "Oooh, scary! What's really scary is that you sound pretty serious too..."
- Clark: "What kind of gimmicks are hidden in that mask of yours? How is it that putting that thing on can turn you into a different person?"
- Mr. Karate: "It is merely another face on the same person... I have merely kept it sealed until now."
- Clark: "This must be that oriental magic I've heard so much about... This would be a good opportunity to learn about foreign cultures!"
- Mr. Karate: "Can you feel it? The moment of your death is almost upon you!"
- Raiden: "You seem to be pretty buff for an amateur... In any case, this is where your tournament ends."
- Clark: "An amateur, am I? I'll have you know I'm a professional mercenary. Well, let's see if the professional wrestler can take down a professional mercenary!"
- Ralf: "Hey, Clark! Don't go easy on me just because I'm your superior, okay?"
- Clark: "And you don't hold back just because I'm your subordinate, Colonel!"
- Ralf: "Good, good! Then let's..."
- Clark: "Play fighter!"
- Robert: "Terrorists, kidnappers, I've had lots of bad guys after me ever since I was a kid. Don't think I'm going to be frightened by some guy who's chucking grenades all over the place."
- Clark: "Are you comparing me to a terrorist? Those guys aren't nearly as disciplined as I am. And if you can't even tell the difference between a real grenade and a dummy one, then I'm gonna take your heroic tales with a grain of salt..."
- Ryo: "You're the polar opposite to that army buddy of yours. But, you're both quite formidable opponents."
- Clark: "That is very kind of you to say, but you're not exactly a pushover yourself, either. Our manual even states that we need to approach Kyokugen fighters with utmost care. Let's see... How should I go about this? This is making me more nervous than disarming a bomb."
- Ryo: "I can't help you with that, but I can give you some advice about fighting... Don't get hung up on the details and attack!"
- Clark: "I don't know what you're up to, but I'm going to take you into custody anyway. If you have a problem with that, feel free to resist. It just means that I'll have to take you by force."
- Saiki: "*sigh* You think this is all going to go according to your plan, even though you have no real strangth to speak of? You'll never even touch me! You'll burst into a ball of flames before you can even move!"
- Shen: "Just because you've lived on a battlefield doesn't mean you're actually strong, you know?"
- Clark: "This is true. However, since you've never seen a battlefield, you can't assume you are strong than I am."
- Shen: "Is being a smartass part of standard operations for a soldier? I don't give a crap about all your ranks and training. Let's see how you fight!"
- Clark: "Psycho Powers can't be quantified and are therefore an element of uncertainty... But winning using powers that you cannot predict reduces any of your victories to a lucky fluke."
- Kensou: "What? Are you trying to make me look bad or something? I'm doing my best trying to control this thing! These Psycho Powers are a part of my true strength! Just look, and I'll show you what I can do!"
- Takuma: "Such ease of movement... This can't just be the result of mere training. You must've seen a number of battlefields. I can see why you're Heidern's right hand man. I'm going to enjoy fighting you!"
- Clark: "Takuma Sakazaki... The Commander has told me a lot about you. But I don't intend to let you win! Capture, incapacitate, and suppress... The standard strategies should work just fine!"
- Clark: "You know, if you can't hold down a steady job, why don't you join our unit? I'm sure you'd fit right in, and you'd definitely fly through to the top ranks in no time!"
- Terry: "Are you crazy? That's the worst joke I've heard all year! I don't want to live a life as brutal as yours! I'm fine with hopping from job to job and drifting! That's the kind of life that I'm suited to, man!"
- Clark: "I see... You have the strength, but not the personality to make it as a merc. Too bad."
- Clark: "You guys are a constant pain in the backside... Don't you know when to quit?"
- Vice: "I'm not asking you to stick around. If we're such a pain, why don't you just run off now?"
- Clark: "I don't like it any more thank you do, but it's a part of my mission, I'm afraid. So I'm sticking around to the end, Vice!"
- Clark: "I already know I'm going to win, but it'd still be nice if you could at least put up a fight. You wouldn't want to me have a fight that's less strenuous than my lifting, would ya?"
- Yuri: "Well, that all depends on how much effort you're going to put into this, doesn't it? Who knows? You keep underestimating me, and you might end up wishing you never left the gym today in the first place!"
- "I know it's hard to face the facts, but acknowledging defeat is important too." (Vs. Andy)
- "This ends here. And no, you don't have the right to speak to a lawyer." (Vs. Ash)
- "Compared to the rain of mortars I've dodged, your psychic powers are like fireworks to me." (Vs. Athena)
- "I know you have underground connections, but this is our job. Leave it to the pros." (Vs. Benimaru)
- "You get beat to a pulp and you still don't understand? Your problem is that you're a slow learner!" (Vs. Billy)
- "All you do is shoot from a distance. That's not strategy, that's cowardice." (Vs. Boss Saiki)
- "I didn't want to bust you up too bad, but, well, it's all part of the mission." (Vs. Chin)
- "A replica will always be a replica. The original is superior every time." (Vs. Clark)
- "You have good opinions on fighting, but that's a bunch of theories. It won't help you in real combat." (Vs. Daimon)
- "You're looking for that Ron guy too? You'd better start talking right now." (Vs. Duo Lon)
- "Such sadness in your eyes. I'm on a mission, though, so take your trouble elsewhere." (Vs. Elisabeth)
- "Not a line a merc should be saying, but... You shouldn't exist, for the sake of world peace." (Vs. Evil Ash)
- "If I hadn't been on a mission, I might have let you win." (Vs. Hwa Jai)
- "You'd better stop right there! You don't want to see what happens when I raise the threat level." (Vs. Iori)
- "The burden of your fate is irrelevant here. Sorry, buddy." (Vs. Flames Iori)
- "You've got energy, but you're still an amateur. You're too weak to fight a pro." (Vs. Joe)
- "You should stop playing with fire. Whip's worried about you too." (Vs. K')
- "With everything going exactly as simulated, I don't even feel like i'm fighting. That was disappointing." (Vs. Kensou)
- "Our camp does a much better job of converting criminals than you ever will." (Vs. Kim)
- "I don't attack people who've surrendered. We comply with the Geneva Conventions." (Vs. King)
- "Sorry, but I'm too busy to get involved in kids' quarrels." (Vs. Kula)
- "Your style hasn't changed for 1800 years. War evolves every day. Think about it." (Vs. Kyo)
- "You wouldn't last a day on the battlefield like that. You should work on becoming tougher" (Vs. NESTS Kyo)
- "We're professionals; fighting well means nothing if you still lose. It's all about the result." (Vs. Leona)
- "That was a very cute and sexy dance. You won't beat me by dancing, though." (Vs. Mai)
- "Sharp as they are, your claws aren't from Solingen. You think mercs would be afraid of that?" (Vs. Mature)
- "Disarm yourself right now. There's no telling what you might be hiding where." (Vs. Maxima)
- "Whew... For a second I considered calling for backup... I've never fought this hard outside of a war." (Vs. Mr. Karate)
- "You've got the brawn, but you lack the brains to win... even in the pro wrestling ring." (Vs. Raiden)
- "Over so soon, Colonel? Might I suggest getting back to camp for more practice?" (Vs. Ralf)
- "Don't look too depressed; it's not as if losing will kill you. This isn't war, after all." (Vs. Robert)
- "A full frontal attack is too risky, but one grab from behind'll do the trick." (Vs. Ryo)
- "Right, mission complete, I guess. Writing the mission report is the most painful part for me." (Vs. Saiki)
- "You have more to worry about than tactics. You're just plain sloppy" (Vs. Shen)
- "I can see why the Commander speaks highly of you. You're a hardened man." (Vs. Takuma)
- "You're too famous. There's plenty of intel out there on how to deal with you." (Vs. Terry)
- "There's nothing worse than tasting defeat without learning the lesson that goes with it." (Vs. Vice)
- "Fighting is not all fun and games. You need to know the brutality of battle to advance." (Vs. Yuri)
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
- Maxima: "Still carrying out your duties? A dedicated soldier. I respect that."
- Clark: "If you respect me, you could help me."
- Maxima: "I'm afraid I don't have the time. Well, unless you pay me."
- Clark: "That would depend on the capabilities of your new suit. It's not like I would pay for a piece of junk."
- Maxima: "You talk a lot, don't you? You're going to be sorry!"
- Ralf: "Alright c'mon! I'll show you what it means to be a commander!"
- Clark: "Alright, I won't hold back, Colonel!"
- Ramon: "Hey, you're the soldier who likes pro wrestling! I'm on vacation right now, but you... You seem busy."
- Clark: "Unfortunately, I've got my hands full with lots of things. Plus a vacation would be a problem. I'd go from a tiger to a kitten, like you."
- Ramon: "Ha, you talk too much. It looks like you want a taste of the real Ramon."
- Clark: "Fine with me. I wanna see what you got."
- "You flew off the handle. That'll keep you from winning even the matches you should be able to win."
- "You're a brat. If you have time to get depressed from a loss, then you can also put forth more effort."
- "You still wanna fight? Forgive me for not wanting to work overtime."
- "Seems like real battlefield experience made the difference."
- "You've got some good skills, but you haven't utilized everything you have. Too bad."
- "You've got good instincts."
- "You fight well... for an amateur."
- "I'm a busy guy. I'll get going now."
- "I tip my hat to your persistence."
- "Even with all kinds of strategies and tactics, you had no chance of winning."
- "Good work, citizen..."
- "I'm glad I prepared according to the report from the intelligence department."
- "I can't look down on people who face me in earnest."
- "Fights are severe things. One instantaneous judgment can decide victory or defeat."
- "More than anything, it's important to know when to quit. It seems you made a mistake with that."
- "My throws are on a different level from the rest."
- "Know the cause of your defeat? If you don't, you'll always be just a plain loser."
- "I've experience more carnage than you. I don't lose that easily."
- "Nice, refined moves. But it seems that they couldn't stop me from winning."
- "Girl, go home if you just came here to play." (vs. Alice)
- "Your fighting style is easy to understand. That makes you easy to defeat." (vs. Antonov)
- "Judo throws are as good as I expected. Your style is different from a pro wrestler's." (vs. Daimon)
- "Doesn't seem like you to drink yourself into a stupor." (vs. Chin)
- "I'm honestly disappointed. The pillar of the Tae Kwon Do world, giving in so easily." (vs. Gang-il)
- "With you scum walking around in broad daylight, the world is really going to the dogs." (vs. Geese)
- "Your tornado's not going to blow anything away." (vs. Joe)
- "I won't say not to try harder. But try and give us a harder time." (vs. Leona)
- "I've encountered pirates many times, but Air Pirates are a first." (vs. Love Heart)
- "Your output has increased even more... I was right not to be careless." (vs. Maxima)
- "Your fists are first class in power and speed, but my Colonel's are better." (vs. Nelson)
- "I can read your thoughts since we've known each other for so long. Hmmm, I guess you can read mine, too." (vs. Ralf)
- "Like always, your quick moves throws me off. But I always have countermeasures prepared." (vs. Ramon)
- "You have a promising future... Considering that your power is still developing. " (vs. Shun'ei)
- "Make my silent subordinate smile with those weird faces of yours." (vs. Sylvie)
- "You have a different mission? You must be tired. Take a break for now." (vs. Vanessa)
- "Target restrained. Requesting immediate transport... Well, nobody said this job would be easy." (vs. Verse)
- "Sorry. I don't have time to fight half-dead things like you." (vs. Vice)
- "Let your superiors settle this; go see Kula." (vs. Whip)
- "Things go badly when we ignore you. I'll have to arrest you." (vs. Xanadu)
- "Don't talk so much about your strenght, little girl. If you keep at it you're gonna get seriously hurt." (vs. Yuri)