Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Diana (ダイアナ, Daiana) is a character of The King of Fighters series of fighting games developed in SNK. She was first introduced in The King of Fighters 2000 appearing in Kula Diamond's attacks, intro and winposes.
According to the KOF 10th anniversary page, Diana was originally planned to be a playable character in 2001, and had most of her assets created, but was ultimately scrapped.
Diana was a high-rank officer of NESTS and friend of Foxy. They were assigned to the Anti-K' project that developed Candy and Kula Diamond. Diana was left in charge of Kula's training and fell in love with the child, treating her like a daughter. Because of that, Diana often joins Kula in her missions. They recently joined K'.
Diana is a businesswoman who enjoys her high rank. Deeply attached and fond of Kula, she turned her back against NESTS.
- Teleportation - She is able to teleport herself to unknown distances.
Her fighting style is probably similar to Foxy's, although she seems to use much more thrusting attacks. She fights with a butterfly motif.
- Vs Diana - The King of Fighters 2
- Kaori Minami - The King of Fighters 2000, The King of Fighters 2
- Haruna Ikezawa - The King of Fighters 2002
- The King of Fighters 2000 - with Kula
- The King of Fighters 2001 - with Kula and Foxy
- The King of Fighters 2002 - with Kula
- The King of Fighters XI - with Kula
- The King of Fighters XIII - with Kula
- The King of Fighters 2 - versus character
- Days of Memories (first title) - in Kula's route
- The King of Fighters 2003 - in the K' team's ending
- The King of Fighters '94: Rebout - background cameo in the Art of Fighting Team stage
- Days of Memories (eighth title) - in Haruka's route