|Full name||Direction of Identity and Operation system|
|Birthplace||Laboratory of Damudo|
|Weight||237kg (522 lbs)|
|Family/Relatives||Damudo (creator), Neo Dio (Alter ego)|
|Job/Occupation||Artificial Organism Soldier|
Dio is a character in the World Heroes series of fighting games. He is the boss of the second game. He was originally another form of Geegus named King. He was conceived to bend into various plant and animal forms, his most prominent being a lion. However, due to this character suffering from a weak AI, it was adapted to create the current Dio. This form bore a resemblance to Kars, an antagonist in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
Because of the failure of his previous creation, Geegus, Damudo created a new, stronger, better artificial soldier: Dio. But Dio developed his own consciousness and now roams different eras, killing many people.
This being likes to kill anyone that enters his way.
- Artificial Physiology - His body is made of a liquid material that he can reshape at will. He can solidify his body and transform it into blades.
His fighting style uses a lot of his physiology. He attacks with blades and with high-speed moves.
- His name means God in Italian, but it was probably inspired by Ronnie James Dio, a heavy metal singer.
- Like his other form, Dio also parodies some of Dio Brando's lines from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, some of which include "Wryyy!" and "Muda muda!".
- In fact, his design is strikingly similar to the character Baoh, another manga by JoJo's Bizarre Adventure creater Hirohiko Araki.
- Murder -D-: World Heroes 2
- World Heroes 2 - final boss