- This list is incomplete. You can help improving it by editing.
|Kakatte ki na!||Come and fight me!|
|Ryu Ei Jin||Slashing Shadow|
|Kikou hou||Spirit Blast|
|Kage Utsushi||Art of the Shadow|
|Kotsuba Giri||Bone Slicer|
|Tenba Kyaku||Kick of the Wild Stallion|
|Kasumi Kiri||Slash of Mists|
|Zentetsu Ha||Slash of the Great Steel Blade|
|Zantetsu Torouken||Art of the Kisaragi: "Slash of the Steel Mantis"|
|Humph, Shoshi!||Humph, pathetic!|
Art of Fighting 2 Edit
Pre-Battle Dialogue Edit
- Eiji 1: "A guy I can relate to!"
- Eiji 2: "You bet you can. Now, let's go!"
- Eiji: "Try to read my movements and know the skill of ninja."
- Jack: "Oh, shut up. I read your movements before!"
- Eiji: "Must I always meet up with these psycho military dudes?!"
- John: "Must I always meet up with these ninja wannabes?"
- Eiji: "Yes. Finally, full contact with a fabulous babe."
- King: "Watch your blood pressure, ninja boy!"
Lee Pai Long
- Eiji: "The legendary Kenpo master. Can you defeat me?"
- Lee: "I'm gonna turn you into shark bait, buster!"
- Eiji: "You have the technique of a mosquito on a cool day!"
- Mickey: "What the heck does that mean, muzzle face?!"
- Eiji: "Oh, great. A guy with a pole. Very Freudian."
- Mr. Big: "I'm a Jungian myself. Now, to knock your super-ego off!"
- Eiji: "Those who have faced me never live to tell the tale."
- Robert: "It's probably your breath. Whoo, baby."
- Eiji: "At last, I've found you, Sakazaki."
- Ryo: "That's my name, don't wear it out."
- Eiji: "Come learn the meaning of excruciating pain."
- Takuma: "So you think what excruciating means, huh?!"
- Eiji: "A Mongolian sumo wrestler. I have heard it all."
- Temjin: "Everyone is a comedian! Come on, you pansy."
- Eiji: "I have no interest in injuring a lady."
- Yuri: "Me too. Let's go home."
Win Quotes Edit
- "What a slimy guy. Wash your face off and enter like a gent."
- "You got style, bobbie-boy. But not much else."
- "You fought well, my friend. I admire your spunk."
Special Stage Dialogue Edit
- Agent: "Mr. Eiji Kisaragi? The Police Commissioner would like a word with you. Could you walk this way?"
- Eiji: "Whoooa! What a great welcome! I'm flattered."
- Geese: "Welcome, my little ninja boy. It is an honor to finally meet."
- Eiji: "The honor is all yours, I am sure. Who may you be?"
- Geese: "Forgive my rudeness, Geese. Geese Howard. I brought you here to discuss...an alliance between you and me."
- Eiji: "Heh! You and me? I don't associate with maggots!"
- Eiji: "What's up? Given up so soon?"
- Geese: "Heh, it's all over."
- Eiji: "Eh! What the heck...?"
- Servant: "This way, Mr. Geese."
- Geese: "I have lost this time, but I will be back. For now, my farewell."
- Eiji: "Wow, no fair. Escaping?"
- Servant: "Mr. Geese, we are entering Japanese air space."
- Geese: "I see. How goes Southtown?"
- Servant: "Everything is going as planned. Just f-a-b, b-i-g g-u-y."
- Geese: "Tell me more. Don't spell it out."
- Servant: "OK, whoops, sorry. Anyway, it seems that Jeff Bogard is checking up on you and your actions. We don't know who this guy is."
- Geese: "Take care of him. Rub him out."
- Servant: "Rub him off. Got it."
- Geese: "Out! Twit! Kill him and get me control of Southtown. I have invested too much in this to see my plans ended. The city will be mine. All mine. Wah hah haaaah."
- Eiji: "Kyoku Gen Karate was not all it seemed to be. I remain the strongest. Yet I remain alone. Yes, alone. I will train. I will fight. But, alas, I will not love. Good night, Mai Shiranui. Wherever you are!"
The King of Fighters '95 Edit
Win Quotes Edit
- "Victory is near. Let the heavens sing, "Kisaragi!""
- "The ways of the ninja are the ways of victory. You lose!"
- "My ninja-style's invincible! And I'm not too bad, either!"
The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate MatchEdit
- "Here I go! Remember my Kisaragi-ryu as a souvenir for hell!"
- "Kisaragi ryu is invincible. My ninja arts is matchless."
The King of Fighters XI Edit
- "I'm a ninja! I have no pity for losers!"
- "In this big, wide world, nothing equals the Way of Kisaragi!"
- "It was a long wait... But the time for the Way of Kisaragi has come!"
- "Slaughter is the way of the ninja! Between Asura and men, the victor is clear!"
- "Your skill at impersonation's impressive. Pursue it no more. Be gone!" (Vs. Himself)
- "From bouncer to Kyokugen cuddle bunny? Fighters without pride are fighters not!" (Vs. King)
- "Ryo Sakazaki, teacher of Kyokugen Karate. Eiji Kisaragi will sing your requiem." (Vs. Ryo)
- "Don't worry. Beating someone like you, doesn't mean I've defeated Kyokugen." (Vs. Yuri)