Fuuma in Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
|Full name||Kotaro Nobuyuki Fuuma|
|Birthdate||April 2, 1555 (World Heroes); 25 years old (WH), 26 years old (WH2)|
|Weight||70kg (154 lbs)|
|Family/Relatives||Ryu Eagle (descendant)|
|Job/Occupation||Head of the Fuuma Clan; also a normal business man|
|Likes||Winning, Nampa, women, monkeys, being lively, love|
|Dislikes||Umeboshi, his boss, working overtime, serious and patient people|
|Favorite food||Meat, bread|
|Special skill||He can drink non-stop for three days straight without rest|
|Weapon||Murasame (ムラサメ), a ninja sword (two daggers in older versions)|
|Fighting style||Fuuma-ryu Ninjutsu (伊賀流忍術)|
Fuuma Kotaro (風魔 小太郎, Fūma Kotarō), often referred to by his surname, "Fuuma" (フウマ), is a character from the World Heroes series. He is Hanzo Hattori's rival. His IQ is said to be "higher than a monkey's".
Fuuma is the fifth leader of the Fuuma clan. Ever since a Kotaro beat Hanzo when he was 19, the two clans have been rivals ever since. Unlike his rival, Fuuma adopts to the new culture that he's in and is excited by change. He disguises himself as blond-haired business man to make ends meet. The company that he works for isn't really elaborated on, but ADK World implies that he works at an American general trading company.
He's an easy going womanizer who doesn't like to work any harder than he has to. He also acts like a rebellious kabukimono, posing and announcing himself in the same manner. In his appearance in Aggressors of Dark Kombat, he momentarily slips into the same speech mannerisms as Hanzo. This is the only game he slips into an archaic tone, but this is mainly blamed on a glitch caused by the time machine.
Aside from these powers, he also has all the skills perceived to be had by ninja (stealth, swimming, climbing, ect.).
- Pyrokinesis: Using his ninjutsu, Fuuma can control flames. With this, he can throw blaze-tinted kunai, create a rising uppercut, and shoot red energy from his hands.
- Teleportation - Fuuma can teleport short distances.
He is the "Ken" to Hanzo. His special moves tend to have multiple hits and are usually shorter ranged.
- Wind and Fire - World Heroes
- Nichijou-kun no yuuga na maiichi - World Heroes
- I am First in Line - World Heroes 2
- Shake the Coke - World Heroes 2
- Fuuma no Okite 1, 2 - Aggressors of Dark Kombat
- Fuuma no Dojyo - Aggressors of Dark Kombat
- Fuuma no Hoshi no Uta - Aggressors of Dark Kombat
- Stranger - Aggressors of Dark Kombat
- Ken Kazama - World Heroes
- Akihiko Kawamoto - World Heroes 2 ~ Perfect, Aggressors of Dark Kombat
- Monster Maezuka - Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
- Kazuki Yao - World Heroes 2 Jet cassette book
- World Heroes
- World Heroes 2
- World Heroes 2 Jet
- World Heroes Perfect
- Aggressors of Dark Kombat
- Neo Geo Battle Coliseum