|Fighting style||Fights with roses|
G-Mantle (ゲーマント, Ge-Manto, with the Ge standing for "game") is a mysterious character appearing in many SNK games. He was used as a mascot for the Neo Geo before Terry Bogard. He is voiced by Hiroyuki Arita for his King of Fighters appearance. He bears a striking resemblance to the character V, from V for Vendetta.
G-Mantle is a strange being who first appeared in print ads for the Neo Geo. He is portrayed as a masked "man", wearing a cape and hat. He has no legs and walks by means of levitation. In some KOF manhua, he is shown to have legs.
He has also made several appearances within SNK games. His first in-game appearance was in Blue's Journey. His most memorable appearances are as a taxi driver in Fatal Fury: King of Fighters intro, as King's disguise in Art of Fighting 2 and, most recently as a striker in The King of Fighters 2000.
In the SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash series, his name changes with every game he's in. In the first one, there is a character named Mask who is based on G-Mantle and is as mysterious as G-Mantle himself. The second game featured three other characters: Neomantle, Robomantle and G-Lady, who all wear the same mask, dress and act similarly to G-Mantle.
G-Mantle's only in-game speech was his laugh, making him an even more mysterious character.
- Levitation - Having no legs, G-Mantle moves by floating around, pretty much like ghosts do.
G-Mantle's striker moves are a headbutt and throwing roses at the enemy. The rose throwing attack is called "G-Mantle Shoot".
- The King of Fighters 2000 - As a Maniac Striker for Ryo
- SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash
- SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighter Clash DS
- Blue's Journey
- The Super Spy
- Burning Fight
- Fatal Fury
- Robo Army
- King of the Monsters 2
- Fatal Fury 3
- The King of Fighters '97
- The King of Fighters XI - console version stage
- The King of Fighters '94: Rebout - background cameo in the Japan Team and Psycho Soldier Team stages
- The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match