Here is a list of quotes for Gang-il.
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
- "Tae Kwon Do to iu mono misete yaru zoi!" - "Let me show you what Tae Kwon Do is!"
- "Haki Kyaku!" - "Supreme Spirit Kick!"
- "Hangetsu Zan!" "Half Moon Slash!"
- "Hien Zan!" - "Flying Swallow Slash!"
- "Shakka Shuu!" - "Burning Fire Attack!"
- "Ressen Kyaku!" - "Bursting Thousand Kicks!"
- "Ougi: Hou'ou Kyaku!" - "Secret Move: Phoenix Kick!"
- "ATATATATATATATATATA! ATAAAAAAAAA!"
- "NANTO?!" - "WHAT?!"
- Vice: "Another old guy..."
- Gang-il: "You. Such bloodlust. You're not a regular human, are you?"
- Vice: "Yeah yeah, I'm sick of people asking me that. Shall we go ahead and start? I hate old men."
- Gang-il: "Hmph... I guess I can't help it if you're hurrying to lose. Shall we fight?"
- Vice: "That attitude of yours really pisses me off!"
- Gang-il: "Oh, it's you. You're the one that deceived Kim's students. Such an evil man."
- Xanadu: "Fluctuation affects all things. And it's that fluctuation that creates everything."
- Gang-il: "Wha... I have absolutely no idea what you're saying."
- Xanadu: "You are also a nexus of fluctuation."
- Gang-il: "Bothersome guys like you can only be dealt with through Tae Kwon Do!"
- Gang-Il: "What? Is that you, Yuri? Is Takuma not competing this time around?"
- Yuri: "Yep. It seems his body is getting kind of worn out. He's covered in old scars. And he says that operating the store and the dojo is getting to be too much."
- Gang-Il: "Ahaha, no doubt. It sounds like age is catching up with Mr. Karate himself."
- Yuri: "True, it seems he can't perform like my brother or Robert. But he's still strong. He can't get past me, though!"
Win Quotes Edit
- "I left you with the strength to stand up and walk away. You should get out of here quickly."
- "If there's any way you can stop my steady advances, go ahead and try!"
- "Hey, I could keep going until I get your fill?"
- "Hey, it is already over?"
- "There are times you can't win even when you try your hardest! Forget all about this and keep applying yourself!
- "That was a fun match! It's too bad it ends here!"
- "Boy, bodies age from the outside. That's why you polish the inside." (vs. Benimaru)
- "You watched closely to study my techniques! But maybe you should have avoided more of them?" (vs. Kim)
- "A dinosaur? Extremely interesting! But, can you breath fire?" (vs. King of Dinosaurs)
- "I didn't go easy on you, because that's setting a bad example for Kim! That was everything I had!" (vs. Luong)
- "Even I didn't see how you were changing your mask so quickly." (vs. Mian)
- "You've got the legs to support that splendid technique. You and Luong would make a good match". (vs. Robert)
- "Hmph! Those fists remind me of Takuma in his younger days! Keep applying yourself, as always. (vs. Ryo)
- "So this is the Legendary Hungry Wolf. I wonder how it'd go if we were the same age." (vs. Terry)
- "I really admire the cleanness of your technique, especially at that age. But don't strain yourself." (vs. Tung)
- "No matter what form evil takes, the justice of Tae Kwon Do will cut it to pieces!" (vs. Verse)
- "If you're going to rely on pure power, you'll need to have more strength than everybody else." (vs. Vice)
- "That was for my little student. I beat you to a pulp, but don't hold a grudge against me!" (vs. Xanadu)