- This list is incomplete. You can help improving it by editing.
Here is a list of quotes for Goenitz.
|Saa, kami ni inorinasai!||Now, pray to your God!|
|Nurui desu ne.||You're pathetic.|
|Koko desu ka?||Here?|
|Soko desu ka!||Over there!|
|Dou desu ka?||What's wrong?|
|Osoi desu ne.||Too slow.|
|Ikaga desu?||How do you like this?|
|Fukano desu!||That's impossible!|
|(Kore ga) Shinbatsu desu.||This is God's punishment.|
|Owakare desu!||This is farewell!|
|Mada mada desu ne.||Not quite.|
|Kui aratame nasai.||Repent while you are still able.|
|Kami no gokago ga aran koto wo.||May God bless you.|
|Minohodo wo shirinasai.||Learn your place.|
The King of Fighters '96Edit
- "With your pathetic performance here, ends humanity."
- "Your invitation has brought your own destruction. Toodles!"
- "Now the world will burn in hate's flames! And chaos reigns!"
- "The world burns with malice and hatred. There is no way to overcome true chaos." (Game Boy Version)
- "Child of mankind, pray... It is time to get into eternal sleep."
- "Cease your existence. Join all the rest of humanity!"
- "Foolish little lambs. Know an existence greater than you."
- "It's not worth killing you. Can't you resist a little?"
- "Pray, for you have been called."
- "The end of everything begins now. Let joy and despair madden you."
- "There is nothing to fear. That is, you'll return to nothing."
- "They call me the mighty wind that cuts through everything."
- "Yes, hate me more and more. Hate me and transcend it. Yes..."
- "Your torment, pain, screams... Oh, how I love it so!"
- "You're quite strong. Suitable to sacrifice to the Orochi...."
- "Just what are you doing? It's just so not funny!" (Vs. Himself)
- "Oh, Yagami. Come to me this time!" (Vs. Iori)
- "Such strength... Can it be?! Tell me everything. Everything!" (Vs. K')
- "We've just met... Now we part. Forever." (Vs. Kyo)
- "Control your strength? What stupidity...." (Vs. Leona)
- "Your blood, flesh, hearts... All shall go to the Orochi." (Vs. Mature/Vice)
- "Both ugly and beautiful... Iori Yagami, you rule...." (Vs. Wild Iori)
- "I'll free you of your insanity ...and your life." (Vs. Yamazaki)
- "Are you listening to me? God's not on your side."
SNK vs Capcom: SVC ChaosEdit
|Sou desu ka?||Is that so?|
|Kore ga...shinbatsu desu!||This is...God's punishment!|
- Goenitz: "Why, you...!"
- Akuma: "Destroy!"
- Goenitz: "The last one standing shall certainly be me. Hoo, hoo, hoo. A good wind blows... Let us begin!"
- Balrog: "Hey, you there. You, padre guy. Float me some bills."
- Goenitz: "Oh, ho, ho. Although I have what you seek... I have no desire to give you it."
- Balrog: "C'mon, father. I'll pay you back. You don't want to convert on your butt now!"
- Goenitz: "The ways of my god would not allow that."
- Balrog: "Babbling loudmouth! I'm going to ring your gong!"
- Goenitz: "Oooh, hoo, hoo. Care to pay a tithe to my god, do you? Even your brute power could help a little."
- Goenitz: "I have no business with those of your stature."
- Choi: "Ack! Dis me, will you? Big things come in small packages, padre!"
- Goenitz: "...I know you've been following me around quite a while ago. Why not just show yourself?"
- Chun-Li: "...Very perceptive. You caught me, huh?"
- Goenitz: "Oh, ho. Such a beautiful young woman you are. What'll become of me?"
- Chun-Li: "I can't let someone like you run around creating havoc!"
- Goenitz: "Oh, ho. Lock me up will you? You think you have that right?"
- Chun-Li: "Pipe down! Regardless... I can't just turn a blind eye on you!"
- Goenitz: "So, you will not let me on my way? ...Very well. Young lady.... know that you too are a sinner!"
- Goenitz: "You are unaware of your limits, my son..."
- Dan: "Who the hell are you? There are no limits to my abilities."
- Goenitz: "Ignorant lamb...."
- Dan: "Keep pushing me and you'll regret it."
- Goenitz: "Creature of the dark. What do you want of me?"
- Demitri: "I'm confident that one day this world will all be mine!"
- Goenitz: "It seems that I must directly handle you myself."
- Dhalsim: "What evil wind is this?"
- Goenitz: "A good wind blows. Dear yoga master, may have some of your time?"
- Dhalsim: "Oh, Fire God Agni. Lend me the power of your purifying flame!"
- Goenitz: "Oh, such lovely flames! Very well, I accept your challenge."
- Goenitz: "Do you believe in the Orochi?"
- Earthquake: "Hah! Pagan gods. I place my faith in nothing but money!"
- Geese: "The supreme Orochi... I'll have you tell me the secrets of Orochi!"
- Goenitz: "It's no use. ...A mediocrity like you couldn't grasp it."
- Geese: "I, Geese Howard, a mediocrity, am I. Judge for yourself!"
- Goenitz: "I pity you..."
- Genjuro: "You dress oddly. Are you a... priest?"
- Goenitz: "Ooh, hoo. I travel all lands to save fools such as you..."
- Genjuro: "Absurd! Only fools depend on silly rituals."
- Goenitz: "Not accepting your own weakness... That is the absurdity."
- Goenitz: "How many times have you escaped death? You've got that look."
- Guile: "And what have you seen? A crazy psycho killer? Or the devil's servant?"
- Goenitz: "Heh, heh. I only see the path on which to lead you silly humans. Now then, let me show you the path you must take."
- Guile: "I can walk my path all by myself!"
- Goenitz: "Such ignorance... You are but a fool."
- Goenitz 1: "My, my..."
- Goenitz 2: "Heavens. Heavens. Some more of that girl's silliness?"
- Goenitz 1: "The power of sacred mirror...? I'll get nowhere this way."
- Goenitz 2: "Which one is genuine...? Let's battle it out to decide, shall we?"
- Goenitz 1: "His will be done."
Honki ni Natta Mr. Karate
- Mr. Karate: "I don't know how tough this Orochi is, but it'll be weak as a baby for me."
- Goenitz: "Foolish masked man. You cannot compare it to your paltry power"
- Mr. Karate: "Hnh! Exaggerations! Very well, prove it!"
- Goenitz: "I'll teach you what is and what is not exaggerations...!"
- Goenitz: "Oh, merciful heavens. You are excessively large, aren't you?"
- Hugo: ""Excessively?" Do you have a complaint about my awesome bod?"
- Goenitz: "Hmph. Alas, it seems that your brain is made of muscle, too."
- Poison: "Boo ha ha ha! You said it, Hugo? What'll it be?"
- Hugo: "Smack... Crush... Pummel!"
- Goenitz: "It's been... ages."
- Iori: "...What do you want?"
- Goenitz: "The Orochi power. I had hoped you'd return it to me..."
- Kasumi: "A priest? I'm a Buddhist. And... that suits me just fine."
- Goenitz: "Oh no, my child. I don't seek converts. However..."
- Kasumi: "...You seek a fight?!"
- Goenitz: "Hoo, hoo, hoo. A good wind blows... His will be done!"
- Ken: "Just who are you? You're no saint, huh?"
- Goenitz: "Greetings. I am Goenitz. I wish the honor of observing your power."
- Ken: "No biggie with me, but don't complain if I beat you silly."
- Kim: "An evil fiend in holy vestments!"
- Goenitz: "And you must be the "Justice's Hypocrite" I have heard of."
- Kim: "Fiddle faddle! I'll set your twisted aright again!"
- Kyo: "You... You're still alive? Hey, I've got nothing to do with the Orochi!"
- Goenitz: "Kusanagi, young sinner. You will not escape from your destiny."
- Goenitz: "If you wound me with your detestable power, I will hold no grudge."
- Bison: "Foo ha ha. Detestable power, huh...?"
- Goenitz: "Prepare thyself!"
- Goenitz: "Mademoiselle, it's been ages."
- Mai: "Who are you?"
- Goenitz: "I am I. Goenitz, of course"
- Mai: "Yeah, now I remember. Are you back playing the field these days."
- Goenitz: "I still serve my lord. But enough of me. Please become my sacrifice."
- Mars People: Beep boop boop bop.
- Goenitz: What's that...?
- Mars People: Beep boop bop!
- Goenitz: "Mr. Karate... I've come to test your strength."
- Mr. Karate: "Hmph. You do have guts there, padre... But will they last?"
- Goenitz: "Ha ha... This bodes a promise of secular amusement."
- Goenitz: "What place is this?"
- Athena: "This is Heaven. It is no place for the likes of you."
- Goenitz: "I... kind of like it here. My lord shall sleep here in future, I believe."
- Athena: "That won't happen. Not while I'm here!"
- Goenitz: "What place is this?"
- Red Arremer: "Gyah-gyah!"
- Goenitz: "Indeed... Now I see. I'll make you regret your summoning me here."
Riot of the Blood Iori
- Goenitz: "Ha ha ha ha! You are on your way to a greater consciousness."
- R.Iori: "Ooh-whoa-whoa!"
- Goenitz: "How laughable. Isn't it?"
- Ryo: "You...!"
- Goenitz: "Ryo Sakazaki. I wish the honor of witnessing your strength."
- Ryo: "The honor? OK. I'll show you Kyokugen Karate tell it hurts."
- Goenitz: "A good wind blows... His will be done."
- Ryu: "This intense aura! Who is it?"
- Goenitz: "Greetings. I am Goenitz. ...No need to tell me your name. I know."
- Ryu: "I'm honored. By the way, what brings you here?"
- Goenitz: "A simple request. I've come to test your abilities."
- Ryu: "Then what?"
- Goenitz: "Hoo, hoo, hoo. You'll find out."
- Goenitz: "Hmph. Insult, hate, revenge, rage.... How... exceptional!"
- Sagat: "Who are you...? You're awfully chummy."
- Goenitz: That raw bellicosity. You'll make quite a catch.
- Sagat: You seem to think that I'm making idle threats. I'll make you crawl!
- Goenitz: Hoo, hoo, hoo. A good wind blows... Let us begin!
- Shiki: "...."
- Goenitz: "Young maiden, you possess a considerable spirit. One which would serve the Orochi well..."
- Shiki: "I pursue one thing... That is one man only..."
- Goenitz: "Ohh, hoo, hoo. A good wind blows... by his grace!"
- Goenitz: "So you are the Fist Master I hear of. Impressive, indeed."
- Akuma: "Rumble!"
- Goenitz: "Hoo hoo... yah ha ha! Let me uplift you... And don't disappoint me. Whoo ha ha ha!"
- Goenitz: "Terry Bogard. I wish the honor of witnessing your strength."
- Terry: "OK! See for yourself!"
- Tessa: "That spirit! ...Orochi!"
- Goenitz: "Oh, can you tell?"
- Tessa: "The world's will... It's proxy. Orochi. But Orochi's primarily a force for good..."
- Goenitz: "The Orochi are not evil... It's the humans who are the world's enemy! I am simply removing the world of all its destructive pests."
- Tessa: "If you wipe out all humans, it will ruin all my research. After I pacify Orochi, I must imprison it."
- Goenitz: "Self-centered girl..."
- Goenitz: "To be so wrapped up in your own beauty... In one way, I respect you."
- Vega: "A beautiful existence has a certain absolute power. Take me for example... I'm downright gorgeous."
- Goenitz: "Seeing your wounds will be my day's highlight."
- Goenitz: "...?!"
- Ken: "Oooooooooh."
- Goenitz: "Hmm. You're lost. I will bless you with salvation!"
- Goenitz: "How about it? Come with me and I guarantee you the promise land."
- Zero: "Who would believe in your promises...?"
- Goenitz: "My, my. You too are ignorant of the world's ways..."
- "Done already, are you? And such a good wind keeps blowing, too."
- "In the end, the human children match not my power. The power of the Orochi...!"
- "The least I can do is offer a prayer for you; then send you to Hades!"
- "You wish to continue? My, my... I am sorry, but that's a bad idea."
- "You will pay with your life for mischief that sullied the Orochi blood." (Vs. Iori)
- "I see peace has made the fists of the Kusanagi rusty... You can't keep up with me." (Vs. Kyo)
- "The beating suits you. Neither human nor Orochi, but a freak of nature." (Vs. Riot of the Blood Iori)
- Goenitz: "...Disbelievers... One day they just may confound my plans... Aah... A good wind blows..."
- ?: "Goenitz!!"
- Goenitz: "...You... ...You're quite the pest..."
- ?: "I didn't believe it, but you really are back... This time for sure I will neutralize your power..."
- Chizuru: "...Eternally!"
- Goenitz: "Fool... What can you hope to do against me alone? ...Very well. You shall repent. Repent in the afterlife!"
KOF: Sky StageEdit
- Goenitz: "It looks as though you're barely holding your own. It's all just a matter of time."
- Iori: "Not another one..."
- Goenitz: "The blood in your veins tells you the master's resurrection is nigh. With his rise comes opportunity... This is a resurrection like no other. Hence more power is required."
- Iori: "Do I look like I care? I'm not interested in your petty games."
- Goenitz: "There is much power in your blood. I wish to have it so that the master may rise yet again."
- Iori: "Not likely... It sounds like you're looking to die yet again.
- Goenitz: "Ha ha ha... Yours is the only death required to raise my master. I shall try to make it quick and painful!"