Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This list is incomplete. You may help improve it just by editing!
Here is the list of quotes for Goro Daimon.
In Battle Edit
- "Nanno!" (Nothing!)
- "Kakugo se yo!" (Prepare yourself!)
- "Mou ippon!" (One more!)
- "Yukuzo!" (Here I come!)
The King of Fighters '94 Edit
Win Quotes Edit
- "A peaceful world is the best one!" (vs. Brazil Team)
- "You can become much stronger!" (vs. China Team)
- "You are obsessed by desires!" (vs. England Team)
- "Keep practicing hard!" (vs. Italy Team)
- "I hate copycats!" (vs. Japan Team)
- "Um, almost!" (vs. Korea Team)
- "A good fighter, as I expected!" (vs. Mexico Team)
- "Be determined to win!" (vs. U.S.A. Team)
The King of Fighters '95 Edit
Win Quotes Edit
- "You did good, slick! Ciao for now!"
- "Life is only training! Training, and bowling!"
- "You had no chance against me, the ultimate fighting machine!"
The King of Fighters '96 Edit
Win Quotes Edit
- "If you have what it takes, try me one more time!"
- "I read you like an open gradeschool reader, pal!"
- "Fighting is all instincts. Instincts and steel muscles."
The King of Fighters '98 Edit
Win Quote Edit
The King of Fighters 2001 Edit
Win Quotes Edit
- "Whooo. Haven't been this pumped up for a long time!"
- "Whew! What a contender!"
- "Yup, KOF is special... I just can't stop jittering!"
- "What razor sharpness. Just like a soldier!" (vs. Ikari Team)
- "Yeah! That was a fight! What a nostalgia rush!" (vs. Kyo)
- "Real ESP... You must have it to be in KOF every time!" (vs. Psycho Soldiers Team)
- "Work to surpass your master. You got possibilities, though." (vs. Shingo)
The King of Fighters 2002 Edit
Win Quote Edit
- "You gotta learn defense, bud."
The King of Fighters 2003 Edit
Win Quotes Edit
- "With powers like yours, it's "ippon" for me, bud!"
- "Weakness is strength! Let not my appearance fool you!"
- "Hmph! My geta strap broke... What an ill omen!"
- "Do not underestimate the power of Judo!"
- "You can't win KOF's if you underestimate your opponent." (vs. Ash)
- "Your fists are marshmallows. You gotta shake the earth!" (vs. Benimaru)
- "Just like the old Kyo. But this time, I win!" (vs. Kusanagi)
- "What polished moves... Kyokugen Karate's scary!" (vs. Ryo)
The King of Fighters XII Edit
Win Quotes Edit
- "I'll beat some Japanese manners into you! Let's start with the "bow"! (vs. Clark)
- "What a disgrace! And to think you can represent Japan?! (vs. Joe)
- "Impressive. No wonder he's so well-known in Korea...! (vs. Kim)
- "That was some fine work! But I'm the victor this time." (vs. Ryo)
The King of Fighters XIII Edit
Pre-Battle Dialogues Edit
- Andy: "You are truly like an unmovable mountain. I'm going to have trouble bringing you down...."
- Daimon: "And you, Mr. 'Swift Like the Wind'.... I'll have to stay on my toes around you."
- Andy: "I see. It seems that we are both well prepared for this matchup!"
- Daimon: "You're such a carefree kid. It reflects a lack of concentration!"
- Ash: "Hee hee, maybe you're right. I never was very good at staring contests. But this tournament isn't decided on childrens' games, so do yourself a favor and get out of my way!"
- Athena: "Hello, Mr. Daimon! How's Mr. Shingo doing?"
- Daimon: "Oh, he's getting better. I'll be sure to tell him you asked about him."
- Athena: "Thank you! We're about the same age so I was worried about him...."
- Benimaru: "Let's go, Goro! I mean, uh, Daimon Sensei!"
- Daimon: "Hm. Let's see how much you've grown."
- Daimon: "I won't complain that you're using a weapon...but I still believe you lack what it takes to be a true martial artist. Don't think you can get past me with that scrawny body of yours."
- Billy: "I ain't here to listen to your stories, man! I came here to whack you in the face!"
- Chin: "Phew.... I'm getting too old to fight you."
- Daimon: "Oh, don't be modest, Master Chin.... I would greatly appreciate it if you were to grant me the pleasure of fighting you!"
- Chin: "Oh well, I guess I can oblige you one more time...."
- Daimon: "Your strong composure hides a will to fight. I can sense it...."
- Clark: "Really? Man, I gotta start working on a poker face for my chi. As soldiers, our desire is to defeat the enemy while masking our desire to fight and our violent nature.
- Duo Lon: "This world contains a darkness that a pure and righteous mind will never be able to see. Because you've never witnessed it, there's no possible way you could hope to stand against me! Leave now!"
- Daimon: "The mind contains darkness, too. What you fail to understand is that it falls to you to overcome it. Let me show you that the true way of the warrior does not allow for evil thoughts!"
- Elisabeth: "As massive and immovable as a boulder.... But I am prepared to do the impossible if that's what is necessary! I cannot afford to lose! Are you ready?"
- Daimon: "Great! Bring it! This will be a match to remember!"
- Evil Ash: "To rule the timeline is to wield inescapable death. Wouldn't you agree? Well, I have that power! All you can do is tremble in despair!"
- Daimon: "I have overcome myself and all my fears. There is not an enemy that can move me aside."
- Evil Ash: "Then die! Your existence ends here!"
- Daimon: "You're always so full of menace.... Do you really hate Kyo that much?"
- Iori: "That's none of your business. Now get out of here before I kill you."
- Daimon: "Sorry, but I can't let you go after Kyo. I have to stop you right here."
- Daimon 1: "............"
- Daimon 2: "............"
- Daimon 1: "...Let's begin!"
- Daimon 2: "...Yes!"
- Daimon: "I cannot lose to anyone as evil as you.... That is the way of Judo that I have chosen!"
- Saiki: "You sound like you're being humble, but you're really just bluffing, aren't you? You don't seriously think you can defeat me, do you? That's not going to happen in a million years!"
- Hwa Jai: "I bet you're worried about how on Earth you and your hulking body are supposed to keep up with my moves!"
- Daimon: "I thought you'd be the one worrying. You can't afford to make one wrong move. If I get a hold of you even once, you're done for!"
- Iori: "Get lost. I have no business with you."
- Daimon: "If you have business with Kyo, you have business with me! You won't get to him unless you go through me!"
- Iori: "So you want to be waiting for him at the gates of Hell, then? Fine by me.... Die!"
- Joe: "We're both fighting for Japan! So, let's make this a clean fight, okay?"
- Daimon: "You can count on that! We'll show everyone what Japanese men are made of!"
- Joe: "Great! Make sure you fight well! The better you look, the better I, Joe Higashi, will look when I win this match!"
- Daimon: "............"
- K': "What do you want? If you're not here to fight, then get lost! There's too much blood on my hands as it is."
- Daimon: "I'm ready when you are. But, if you don't want to fight, then you are the one who should leave."
- K': "Great. This shouldn't take me more than a minute."
- Kim: "Korean Tae Kwon Do versus Japanese Judo.... We are both carrying the weight of our nations on our backs."
- Daimon: "I wouldn't presume that we're carrying the weight of our nations. It is just a fighting tournament after all. That being said, I certainly wouldn't want my kid to see his father lose on TV."
- Kim: "I agree 100%! I want to set a good example for my boys!"
- King: "People who move really fast also tend to make mistakes easily.... In that sense, you're a tough opponent to fight. You don't make many mistakes."
- Daimon: "Is that so? Then what will you do?"
- King: "I'll just have to force you to make mistakes. This isn't the first time I've had to fight a man your size."
- Daimon: "............"
- Kula: "Are you okay, Mister? Why aren't you saying something?"
- Daimon: "We're fighting. There's no need to talk!"
- Kula: "Huh? It's started already!? Then I have to do my best!"
- Daimon: "It's been a while since we last fought. Give me all you've got, Kyo!"
- Kyo: "Are you sure about that, Daimon? I'm a lot stronger than I was when we first fought."
- Daimon: "Excellent! Then show me!"
- Daimon: "......"
- Leona: "......"
- Daimon: "............"
- Leona: "............"
- Daimon: "So.... I'm gonna attack you now...."
- Leona: "Sure.... I'm ready...."
- Daimon: "............"
- Mai: "What's the matter, Daimon? Wh-Why are you staring at me like that? What? You can't be.... Stop that, I already have Andy!"
- Daimon: "H-How dare you dress like that in public!? You give Japanese women a bad name!"
- Mai: "D-Dress!? I, uh.... Why are you getting upset about it now, after all these years?"
- Daimon: "You people again.... What are you scheming this time?"
- Mature: "Oh, look who's talkative all of a sudden?"
- Daimon: "I don't care if you won't tell me. All that matters is that I won't let you interfere with Kyo's plans."
- Mature: "You're the interloper here, old man! I'll cut you into little pieces!"
- Maxima: "The raw natural power of a well-trained Japanese man.... Pretty impressive!"
- Daimon: "It's not just my raw strength. Don't discount my technique."
- Maxima: "Ah yes, the pride of the Judo athlete. I understand, but you should know that you can't win with pride alone."
- Daimon: "It's not pride alone! This pride comes from my strength and the long nights I've spent training. I will not lose!"
- Daimon: "This sense of pressure.... Could this be the Mr. Karate I've heard so much about!?"
- Mr. Karate: "I'm sure the rumors will do nothing to prepare you for the real thing.... Why don't you try me and see for yourself?"
- Daimon: "I will. Let's see what you're made of!"
- Daimon: "I see.... I suppose it can't hurt to return to one's early years sometimes."
- Kyo: "Uh, that's not why I'm dressed like this, man...."
- Raiden: "Hooo, you look like a sturdy one! Why don't you quit Judo and start a career in pro wrestling, where the money's at?"
- Daimon: "No! Just...NO!"
- Ralf: "Being a gold medalist doesn't mean jack on the battlefield. And it doesn't mean anything here, either."
- Daimon: "You are right. But you'll notice that the medal is not here fighting, it's me. Concentrate on me, not my trophy."
- Ralf: "Ha ha, I like that! I can see you're not just some sportsman, you're a real martial artist!"
- Robert: "Wow.... I can see why they call you the Rising Storm.... If I'm not careful, I'm going to be thrown all over the place like a newspaper in a whirlwind. I must keep my distance...."
- Daimon: "Enough talk. Have at you!"
- Robert: "You're so calm it's almost scary! Here I come!"
- Ryo: "Hey, if you have some free time, would you care to join me on one of my ascetic sessions in the mountains? No one I know ever wants to come along. Robert and Yuri said there's no way they'd even think about it."
- Daimon: "Very well. It would be my honor to join you."
- Ryo: "Really!? What a relief! Now I can give my full concentration to the fight at hand!
- Daimon: "This murderous aura.... Who are you?"
- Saiki: "You would die a more peaceful death if you didn't know. If I told you, you would only fall deeper into despair."
- Daimon: "You vile miscreant! I'll knock some manners into you!"
- Shen: "You! I'm getting sick of all your talk about spirit this and mind that! All that matters is guts! The will to fight to the death! Show me if you've got any of that, you big slab of meat!"
- Daimon: "I will.... Let's go!"
- Daimon: "If you're bothered by something, child, let me help you by allowing you and Shingo to train together."
- Kensou: "You've gotta be kidding me! Students at your place are only ever used as errand boys!"
- Daimon: "Hmmm.... I think you've got the wrong impression of us from somewhere...."
- Takuma: "I can see you've got talent, and you'd make a great Karateka! It's still not too late! Want to study Kyokugen?"
- Daimon: "I appreciate your offer, but I only care about Judo.... Well, I'm sure Kyokugen will prove very educational! Let's begin!"
- Takuma: "Ha ha ha! I'll make sure to give you a few lessons with my Demon Fist, as well!"
- Daimon: "That shoulder throw of yours.... You're doing it all wrong. You gotta put your back into it!"
- Terry: "Really? It's really hard to practice the move by myself.... Could you teach me?"
- Daimon: "Very well! First we will start with the basics, beginning with the proper way to tie your belt!"
- Terry: "No, you don't get it, that's not what I meant.... I really don't understand this guy sometimes...."
- Vice: "Hey.... Do you like rollercoasters?"
- Daimon: "Hm? Why do you ask?"
- Vice: "Oh, because I was going to toss you back and forth, and possibly loop-de-loop you in a second here. I thought it would be polite to ask. Although, for the record, I wouldn't have gone any easier on you had you said 'no'."
- Daimon: "No matter how nimbly you float around, all it takes is one solid punch to take you down."
- Yuri: "Well, then I'll just have to use my speed and technique to use your own strength against you! If we're going to fight, we should have fun with it, right?"
- Daimon: "I see.... There is some sense to what you are saying...."
- Yuri: "But of course there is! So, prepare for a beat down, Mister Former Gold Medalist!"
Win Quotes Edit
- "You're too obsessed with form. Spirit is more important than technique!" (vs. Andy)
- "Everything has its' limits...including my patience! This is my last warning!" (vs. Ash)
- "Your greatest strength is your consistency. Don't forget that." (vs. Athena)
- "That won't do, Benimaru.... You and Kyo need to train more!" (vs. Benimaru)
- "You should focus on training your mind and body before learning how to handle weapons." (vs. Billy)
- "You only seem to grow more vigorous with age. I envy you." (vs. Chin)
- "It seems I was the better thrower. ...I would like to fight you again." (vs. Clark)
- "You can't move a mountain with trickery. You need to learn to read the flow of power!" (vs. Duo Lon)
- "Get up and fight again! Every fight will serve to make you stronger!" (vs. Elisabeth)
- "Have you finally learned your lesson!? Know your ignorance!" (vs. Evil Ash)
- "It's never too late to correct your mistakes. People are waiting for the day you walk the proper path." (vs. Flames Iori)
- "You can't get strength by copying people! Now! 1000 squats as punishment!" (vs. Himself)
- "You could live to be thousands of years old, and you would still not understand why you lost today." (vs. Human Saiki)
- "What a shame.... To see a former champion reduced to this!" (vs. Hwa Jai)
- "Idiot! How can you hope to defeat me, if you can't even conquer yourself?" (vs. Iori)
- "Pathetic.... You're a disgrace to Japan." (vs. Joe)
- "Focus on training your mind, not your body. That's where your weakness is!" (vs. K')
- "Completely worthless! Start again from scratch!" (vs. Kensou)
- "Everyone but myself is my teacher. I am grateful for your teachings!" (vs. Kim)
- "I won't tell you to stop kicking, but be advised, it ruins your balance!" (vs. King)
- "Judo is perfect for young girls. Here, I'll give you a headband to start you off." (vs. Kula)
- "...Do you see now, Kyo? I'm not the man I used to be!" (vs. Kyo)
- "Your true foe is inside you.... Keep devoting yourself!" (vs. Leona)
- "Start with 100 backward rolls! We're starting with the basics!" (vs. Mai)
- "Vile wench! Begone!" (vs. Mature)
- "Gentleness conquers strength.... However, it seems that your strength cannot conquer gentleness...." (vs. Maxima)
- "Some things cannot be expressed in words.... You have taught me what matters as a martial artist!" (vs. Mr. Karate)
- "Have you become this conceited, Kyo? You need to keep training to stay strong!" (vs. NESTS-Styled Kyo)
- "Your physical strength is undeniable. But you have no idea how to use it!" (vs. Raiden)
- "Hrm...! This feeling of satisfaction.... It is always an enjoyable sensation." (vs. Ralf)
- "Your fists are truly worthy of the Kyokugen name! Thanks for the excellent match!" (vs. Robert)
- "I would love to give lessons at your dojo some time, if you don't mind." (vs. Ryo)
- "So much power, yet you lost.... Think about the reason why that happened." (vs. Saiki)
- "Judo wasn't built in a day. Kneel before the accumulated might of history!" (vs. Shen)
- "I have witnessed your skills. Thank you for your guidance!" (vs. Takuma)
- "It's not just about winning or losing. You have put up a good fight. Thank you!" (vs. Terry)
- "How could I possibly lose to the likes of you? Do not underestimate Judo...!" (vs. Vice)
- "If you aren't prepared to survive here, you'd better drop out now...." (vs. Yuri)
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
- Alice: "Wow, judo, huh? I've just been practicing my standing throws. My grapples and pins still need work..."
- Daimon: "Ha, my techniques are a bit much against amateurs. You can take a hit, right?"
- Alice: "I'll be fine. Martial arts allow you to learn how to efficiently damage opponents larger than you..."
- Daimon: "Hmph, you want to win? In the interest of not doing you any discourtesy, I'm coming at you with all I've got! Get ready!"
- Alice: "COME ON!"
- Daimon: "C'mere, Muay Thai! My judo is the real Japanese way."
- Joe: "That's some talk, Mr. Gold Medalist. But there's no way Joe Higashi can lose!"
- Daimon: "I'll see about that!"
- Joe: "Alright! Let's do this quickly!"
- Daimon: "Alright, Kyokugen style! Show me all you've got!"
- Ryo: "Finally! A perfect opponent! My spirit is unleashed! I'll take you down in about two seconds, Goro Daimon!"
- Daimon: "That's what I hoped for!"
- "Drowning in desire, guys like you are trivial. Start again from step one."
- "I certainly acknowledge your courage."
- "If that's all the strenght you've got now, train some more and come back!"
- My feelings are satisfied. I must express my gratitude."
- "Pathetic. Truly pathetic."
- "Not enough spirit!"
- "This is the result of years of work."
- "This is what it means to be resolved to represent Japan."
- "You're not lacking as an opponent!"
- "...Fortunes rise and fall. Even more so for a false champion." (vs. Antonov)
- "No matter how much bigger you are, there's nobody that I can't throw!" (vs Chang)
- "I'm a Judo Master, and you a soldier. No one beats me at throws." (vs. Clark)
- "I don't know what you are, but I have no problem when it comes to grabing and throwing you!" (vs. Verse)