Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Harumi Ikoma (生駒 治美, Ikoma Harumi), born February 5th, 1970 in Osaka, is a Japanese voice actor. She is affiliated with J Productions. She is sometimes called by SNK to perform character image songs at SNK's special events. As Nakoruru, she also participates as a member of SNK's character image band, Band of Fighters. She was also one of the main hosts to the now defunct radio program, Neo Chupi. Prior to joining J Productions, she was affiliated with the Osaka TV Talent Bureau (TTB).
She gains an in-game reference in the first SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash with the character named "Harumi". The player has to challenge her to get the golden coin they need for the tournament finals. Her deck includes any character that she has voiced and strong female characters and action cards. The game also makes a reference to her work with Neo Chupi. Her character Mika also makes an appearance as a challenger in the game.
- Blue Mary - Fatal Fury series, The King of Fighters series
- King - Art of Fighting series, The King of Fighters series
- Nakoruru - Samurai Shodown series, SNK vs Capcom series, Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
- Charlotte - Samurai Shodown series
- Yuri Sakazaki - Art of Fighting
- Sinclair - Art of Fighting 3
- Announcer - The King of Fighters '98, The King of Fighters XI, The King of Fighters XII
- Mizuki Rashojin - Samurai Shodown II
- Kagaribi - Samurai Shodown III Scitron video
- Purple Nakoruru - Samurai Shodown VI (re-dub track only)
- Rera - Nakoruru: Ano Hito kara no Okurimono
- Kotetsu Naoe - The Last Blade 2
- Mika - Neo Chupi, The King of Fighters '98
- Jan - The King of Fighters: Kyo
- Kiyono Takaoki - Athena: Awakening from the Ordinary Life Drama CD
- Shirley - TGS 2006 KOF Side Story
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|