- This list is incomplete. You may help inprove it just by editing!
Here is a list of quotes for Heidern.
- "Kill!" (when using Moon Slasher)
- "Storm Bringer!"
- "Go to hell!" (when using Death Bringer or Heidern's End)
- "The end!" (when using Heidern's End 2002 UM)
- "Shosen kisama wa nagareboshi, ochiru sadame ni atta no da!" ("You are like a shooting star, destined to fall!" (Intro vs. Rugal))
- "Jokyo shuryo!" ("Situation cleared!")
- "Ninmu kanryo!" ("Mission completed!")
- "Tsugi wa omae da!" ("You are next!")
The King of Fighters '94Edit
- "I will kill you next time!" (vs. Brazil Team)
- "To fight, one must know hell!" (vs. China Team)
- "Don't underestimate me!" (vs. England Team)
- "You won't last a minute in war!" (vs. Italy Team)
- "Next time you'll die, definitely!" (vs. Japan Team)
- "Nobody can stop my chop!" (vs. Korea Justice Team)
- "Kyokugenryu is nothing!" (vs. Mexico Team)
- "I can show you hell any time!" (vs. USA Team)
Arranged Sound Trax album (Jungle Bouncer) Edit
- Ralf: "Hey Clark, it's nice to listen "G M" in the depths of the jungle."
- Clark: "This Jungle Bouncer track is especially good! The electric guitar makes me think of a battlefield in the middle of the dense forests."
- Ralf: "Oh, the car stereo stopped! Is the battery dead?"
- Heidern: "Storm Bringer!"
- Clark: "Hey! Don't suck the energy out of the jeep!"
The King of Fighters '95Edit
- "Some fight to win, I fight to kill. Scary, huh?"
- "You can't avoid the bite of my steel. Scary, huh?"
- "You can't win against real style like us, bozo."
The King of Fighters '98Edit
- "You say you let your guard down? I think you're just a weenie!"
The King of Fighters 2001Edit
- "Don't you get it? Lost concentration is death."
- "I'll say one thing: I am invincible!"
- "KOF always has great guys, but they're just brawlers."
- "All right, you guys. I'll interrogate you later." (vs. Hero Team)
- "Sorry, there's no escape. You will tell me everything!" (vs. NESTS Team)
- "What are you doing? Don't daydream on duty!" (vs. Leona/Ralf/Clark)
- "Where have you been. Submit your report later!" (vs. Whip)
The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited MatchEdit
- "Kisama! Ling wa doushita?" - "You! What have you done with Ling?" (*)
(*) intro vs. Zero
- "Hate to break this to you: defeat teaches you squat!"
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
- Heidern: Geese Howard?
- Mary: Half correct. The other half is...
- Heidern: A man named Hein, I believe.
- Mary: Impressive, so you can tell. So what's going on with you? You came all the way here. Can't trust your subordinates?
- Heidern: None of your business. Just do the job you were given.
- Mary: Wow, you piss me off! You're not even my client! Aaah, the rage might bring me out my other personality.
- Heidern: Oswald, what is a man like you doing here?
- Oswald: That's I want to ask you. A general shouldn't show up on the frontlines, Cdr. Heidern.
- Heidern: I see talking is no use. Will pain change your mind?
- Oswald: Heh, heh, heh... OK, I'll show you the essence of Karnoffel.
- "Koko ga kisama no hakaba da!" - This place shall be your grave!
- "Jama wo suru na!" - Don't get in my way!
- "Sono teido ka?" - "That's it?"
- "You don't even know why you lost? It's a wonder you made it this far."
- "If you don't know hell, you can't best me."
- "Learn from your loss. Otherwise, you'll never grasp victory!"
- "I told you! I keep up my training!"
- "Martial arts can't match assassination techiniques."
- "Pitiful. Prove your worth with results!"
- "You see now? This is how a professional does it."
- "If you misread your opponent's strength, you'll soon find yourself dead."
- "Did you think you were strong enough to beat me? I've been awfully underestimated, it seems."
- "I'm shocked just how little you know your place."
- "This is what happens when you take the battlefield lightly!"
- "I've escaped death countless times. You never stood a chance!"
- "Asleep at my feet... This is reality!"
- "You let your guard down, you say? Will you use the same excuse when you're killed?"
- "I'm not doing this for fun!"
- "This tournament is dangerous for someone like you. Take this chance to go home." (vs. Alice)
- "Your koppo and ninjutsu are underwhelming." (vs. Andy)
- "What a joke." (vs. Antonov)
- "Making fighting evil your duty is fine and good. But you need the power to carry out that duty!" (vs. Athena)
- "A man like you can't have escaped from the brink of death as much as I have!" (vs. Benimaru)
- "No hard feelings. I can't let you get too close to me." (vs. Clark)
- "You live up for your reputation... But you don't surpass it." (vs. Gang-il)
- "A man like you can't have come here for fun. Why don't you tell me what you're up to?" (vs. Geese)
- "You can't seriously call that killing." (vs. Iori)
- "I don't have time to waste to clowns. Leave at once!" (vs. King of Dinosaurs)
- "Foolish... Did you think playing with sand is enough to stop me?!" (vs. Kukri)
- "You seem able to fight without losing yourself... Hopefully you can remain that stable. (vs. Leona)
- "I'm sure you have your own mission, but sorry." (vs. Mary)
- "The state of battle is ever changing. Your opponent won't always match your data!" (vs. Maxima)
- "If I wasn't careful, this girl could have had me... Just how much conflict has she been through?!" (vs. Nakoruru)
- "That arm... Let me ask about your sponsor later." (vs. Nelson)
- "I'll borrow my subordinate's words. Gambling with life is a soldier's speciality." (vs. Oswald)
- "I may be your boss, but I won't go easy. Give me everything you've got." (vs. Ralf)
- "The Kyokugen style's reputation has hit rock bottom." (vs. Ryo)
- "You may be a master, but don't you think it's time to retire?" (vs. Tung)
- "If this is the best you've got, it's time to think about the future." (vs. Vanessa)
- "What is this throbbing in my right eye?" (vs. Verse)
- "You can stand up, can't you? Continue to carry out your special mission." (vs. Whip)
- "Something about this man's behavior bothers me... Am I overthinking this?" (vs. Xanadu)
- "For all your bravado, you're ultimately just a thug. Your lack resolve." (vs. Yamazaki)