Here is a list of quotes for Hein.
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
- Billy: "Hey new guy, are you used to working next to Mr. Geese already?"
- Hein: "Well, there are still so many things I have yet to learn, so i must apologies for my inconvenience."
- Billy: "You may be modest, but those glaring eyes can't hide a thing."
- Hein: "No no, that's not the case at all... I have no ambitions."
- Billy: "Hmph, as your elder I'll make this good practice for you."
- Hein: "Are you some sort of carnivore? No doubt, there's an aura around you that's just like that of a ferocious beast."
- K': "Hm? You've got something strange about you, too."
- Hein: "What could it be... ? Well, it's dangerous to leave a beast unattended, shall I go on a hunt for you?"
- K': "Hmph... Alright, just as you wish, I'm going to tear you to pieces."
- King: "Are you the rumored bodyguard?"
- Hein: "I am not aware of such a rumor, but it's probably just as you way. Then you must be... The bouncer for Mr. Big..."
- King: "Yes, back in the day. I'm a former bouncer. Now I'm just the owner of a regular bar."
- Hein: "That will do just fine. Please, as a senior bouncer, could you provide me with some instruction? Well... But if I beat you, don't be too disappointed. Since you're just a regular bar owner now."
- King: "You've got guts! Don't blame me if you get hurt!"
Win Quotes Edit
- "The struggles of weaklings are so vulgar."
- "Well done. To be honest, I didn't think you would have lasted that long."
- "Did you think you could take me down? You're a real piece of garbage..."
- "Please don’t let me see you again, ever."
- "How about one more game?"
- "You should first learn the proper etiquette to plead for your life."
- "No matter how many times we fight, I can’t lose to you."
- "You put up quite a nice fight… for cannon fodder, that is."
- "Where did all that confidence go…? How absurd."
- "You were able to do some damage. I shall re-evaluate my perception of you."
- "It seems you’re pretty competent, but this is your limit."
- "A butler’s job also requires taking out the trash…"
- "The end of the road for the powerless is a pitiful thing."
- "Pardon me. I’ll have to report this to Mr. Geese."
- "The way you carry yourself draws the eye, somehow."
- "If you had just resigned for me, I wouldn’t have had to take it this far… You see?"
- "I’m terribly sorry. I had to show my true strength."
- "That took longer than I thought."
- "This served as a warning for those who would turn against Mr. Geese."
- "Those monotonous moves make victory for you nothing but a pipe dream."
- "I didn’t think that crawling around the ground would suit you this well."
- "Just as I planned."
- "The moment one crushes another’s pride is the most joyous in life."
- "That wasn’t even a good practice workout..."
- "Have you lost your fighting spirit…? How pitiful."
- "For the self-proclaimed king… This is a checkmate." (vs Antonov)
- "Well, aren’t your screams quite beautiful? It makes me hesitate to finish you off." (vs Athena)
- "You look like an old broom when you’re sprawled out on the ground like that." (vs Benimaru)
- "I can’t say I’m surprised to see you lose a match to someone like me. Train from the beginning and come back." (vs Billy)
- "The only thing that those nails of yours could damage is your own pride." (vs Choi)
- "Good work on failing at your duties." (vs Clark)
- "I’m delighted that you were able to reconfirm my abilities." (vs Geese)
- "Hunting is a one-sided affair... Do you really think that a rabid dog would have a chance in it?" (vs K')
- "Justice, you say…? Hehe, that’s a big word for someone with your skills." (vs Kim)
- "You can’t protect anything with skills like yours." (vs King)
- "You were a… pro wrestler, weren’t you? I had you mistaken for the competition mascot or something." (vs King of Dinosaurs)
- "If you’re going to play with sand, then please go to the park. Well? Your little friends are waiting for you." (vs Kukri)
- "Now excuse me, as I do not have time to spare to spar with a child." (vs Kula)
- "This world is for humans. Please slither back to the other side." (vs Mature)
- "You have something special… What a waste of potential." (vs Nelson)
- "The power in your fists must be from the Kyokugen style? You’re a dangerous opponent indeed." (vs Ryo)
- "Looks like you’re having a really tough time… Shall I put you out of your misery?" (vs Shun'ei)
- "Not really a wolf, more like a stray dog… Actually no, you’re really just the runt of the litter." (vs Terry)
- "I heard you were a cryptic old man, but you are everything I expected of Geese’s master." (vs Tung Fu Rue)
- "For a monster, your end was quite anticlimactic." (vs Verse)