Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hiroshi Matsumoto is a Japanese game director, producer, and sound designer. He is one of the men credited to have created the Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting series. He joined SNK in 1988 after he had finished planning the first Street Fighter game with Takashi Nishiyama. He is often credited as "Finish Hiroshi" or "H. Matsumoto".
- Art of Fighting - director
- Art of Fighting 2 - executive producer
- Art of Fighting 3 - producer
- Buriki One - producer
- Fatal Fury: King of Fighters - sound design
- Fatal Fury 2 - special thanks
- Fatal Fury 3 - producer
- Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition - producer
- Real Bout Fatal Fury - producer
- Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers - producer
- Real Bout Fatal Fury Special - producer
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves - producer
- Real Bout Garou Densetsu Special Dominated Mind - producer
- Robo Army - associate producer
- Kizuna Encounter - producer
- The Last Blade - producer
- The Last Blade 2 - director