- This list is incomplete. You can help improve it by editing!
Garou: Mark of the WolvesEdit
- "I know that odor... Do you hail from the mountains, too?" (Vs. Butt)
- "You don't scare me! I wasn't s, scared at all!" (Vs. Freeman)
- "Chinese martial arts? Nice name, bad method." (Vs. Gato)
- "A regular doppelgänger! You look exactly like me!" (Vs. Himself)
- "You're very kind. I know that much." (Vs. Hotaru)
- "Are you a policeman? No, I'm not a runaway." (Vs. Kevin)
- "Had enough already? You're no adult, are you?" (Vs. Kim Dong Hwan)
- "I'm young but a ninja. You can't catch me!" (Vs. Kim Jae Hoon)
- "You should lighten up. Learn to enjoy life, pal!" (Vs. Rock)
- "As strong as I thought. Could you beat my master?" (Vs. Terry)
- "Just a body won't do it. My master's small but tough!" (Vs. Tizoc)
- "A cape, vest and mask? Just who are you, pal?" (Vs. Grant (player controlled))
- "You talk a mean battle. But talk doesn't win fights." (Vs. Kain (player controlled))
Vs. B. JenetEdit
- B. Jenet: "Ooh! What a cute little guy you are! I could eat you up!"
- Hokutomaru: "What? You talking to me?"
- B. Jenet: "There, there. Want some candy?"
- Hokutomaru: "Hey! Don't treat me like a child! I'm a Gentleman of Japan! And I'm going to make you show me some respect!"
- Hokutomaru: "Now you know my fearful abilities! What say you now?"
- B. Jenet: "Oh, you nasty boy! You hit me! I never! You beast! Boo hoo."
- Hokutomaru: "Uh... I'm sorry... Are you okay?"
- B. Jenet: "Gotcha!"
- Hokutomaru: "Oh, geez! Give me a break! You're on your own, lady!..."
- Hokutomaru: "It's pitch black here!"
- ?: "A kid like you winning... So young and cute... I just can't believe it."
- Hokutomaru: "What's the connection? I'm no tyke, freak show. My master says, 'Actions speak louder than size.'"
- Grant: "I am Grant... The Martyr of Might... Now show me your awesome power... ...show me all you have."
- Grant: "Cruel fate! A punk like you. How did you prevail over me?"
- Hokutomaru: "Heh, heh. Pout not, old guy. You're one tough geezer! But a bit too slow for me."
- Grant: "You got spunk, kid. Farewell. Goodbye, Kain!"
Vs. Kain R. HeinleinEdit
- ?: "To think Grant lost... The things kids can do these days! Or maybe?..."
- Hokutomaru: "Huh? Who're you? Or should I introduce myself first, ugly?"
- Kain: "How do you do? ...Following Geese's wishes, I've taken over this town."
- Hokutomaru: "Huh? Say what?"
- Kain: "Societies who tolerate the weak have no future! To stave off decadence, the weak must be exterminated!"
- Hokutomaru: "Whaddya babbling about? You're boring me, dweeb!"
- Kain: "If that's the case... listen to my fists!"
- Kain: "To lose to such a child! Was I too conceited?"
- Hokutomaru: "Don't overanalyze, pal. You should take it easy."
- Kain: "Yeah, kid, but don't forget. Life's an onslaught of choice. Taking it easy is fine... But watch out for regrets..."
- (Kain's Palace starts crumbling)
- Kain: "Now...get out, kid... Bearer of a new generation!"
- (Kain's Palace explodes, leaving his fate unknown)
- Hokutomaru: "I managed to get out! Whew, I'm beat! Time to head back to the mountain!"
- Andy: "Hokutomaru!... I've been watching you! You've met a variety of hardships in this voyage. And become stronger... You are now a master of the Shiranui Ninja arts! Hokutomaru, you've made me proud. Now I must go. You're no longer my pupil. I see you now as my rival. If one day you surpass me, nothing'd make me happier. Take care, Hokutomaru... Best regards, Andy Bogard."