- This list is incomplete. You can help improving it by editing!
Fatal Fury 3Edit
- "Secret scrolls? Yes. Cheng told me you have them. I will relieve you of them now. (Vs. Andy)
- "Well, if it isn't Rambette. Hon Fu, Hong Kong police." (Vs. Blue Mary)
- "What in the name of Moses does Capoeira mean?" (Vs. Bob)
- "So, you know Yamazaki, huh? Tell me where he is, or I'll just have to pummel you into a pulp." (Vs. Franco)
- "Geese? The world famous master criminal? You're not a ghost, are you? Naaah!" (Vs. Geese)
- "I don't believe this! Buzz off before I bust you for impersonating an officer!" (Vs. Himself)
- "You must be Joe. I knew by the color of your flashy underwear. Nice threads!" (Vs. Joe)
- "Cheng told me to watch out for you. As a matter of fact, I could watch you forever. Hmmm." (Vs. Mai)
- "Okay, buster, don't come any closer or you're thousand-slice salami!" (Vs. Sokaku)
- "I'm axin' ya if youse knows Yamazaki and his band of goons. Understand, blondie?" (Vs. Terry)
Pre-Battle vs. Jin Chonshu
- Hon Fu: "W-w-where am I?"
- Chonshu: "You've come quite a long way. But you have Yamazaki, now. Go home and leave me. Well, if you must know, I am Jin Chon Shu. That's all you need to know. I, too, am looking for someone here, but it is not your concern. If I find that person... Well, I'll be more powerful than you can possibly imagine! Whoops! Told you everything! Now I must kill you. Well, come this way, Hon Fu."
Pre-Battle vs. Jin Chonrei
- Chonrei: "What...? Little brother...? My cute, cherubic little brother... You'll never leave here alive, mousse head!"
- "Not even worth the time."
- "Hey, you're Andy, aren't you? Cheng told me all about you! So, what's Mai really like?" (Vs. Andy)
- "I think I'll spend a little bit longer here. How about some lunch together, okay?" (Vs. Blue Mary)
- "Let's take a look through your establishment, okay?" (Vs. Bob)
- "Hey, weren't you in those old monster movies in the fabulous '50s? (Vs. Franco)
- "So, I captured the infamous Geese Howard! Promotion, here I come! Yes!" (Vs. Geese)
- "The original always prevails!" (Vs. Himself)
- "You're a superstar, all right! Superstar fool!" (Vs. Joe)
- "Maybe you'll understand me better now, eh, toots?" (Vs. Mai)
- "These Japanese I always find quite mysterious." (Vs. Sokaku)
- "You fight like a demon, blonde one. I am most impressed. Put 'er there!" (Vs. Terry)
After defeating Yamazaki
- Yamazaki: "It's been a pleasure, Officer Fu. But I got places to see and things to do!"
- Hon Fu: "Aaah! Get your fanny back here, dragon spit! Oh, my back! Why that... Got away yet again! But I know where the loser went!"
After defeating Yamazaki again
- Hon Fu: "At last, I have you, Yamazaki. This time, I'll keep you in custody. Who's your boss, pal?"
- Yamazaki: "Just go to Delta Park and stop picking on me all the time, you insensitive cop!"
- (Yamazaki loses consciousness)
- (Somewhere in Delta Park)
- ?: "The copper from Hong Kong, here at last. Don't think you came to stop me."
- Hon Fu: "Just what the...?"
- The blood of the Jins is the blood of death. It could only, in the end, conclude this way. August 1, 1995. Hon Fu smashes the Jin conspiracy to become Captain! The delusions of the Jins were just that. Immortality...the last refuge of corruption!
- Hon Fu: "Whew! At last it's all over! I feel so empty, though! Oh, the tragic irony of victory!"
Real Bout Fatal FuryEdit
- "Nothing but weaklings. I could just win it all!" (Vs. Andy/Billy/Chonrei/Franco/Himself)
- "Hey, not bad, pardner." (Vs. Bob/Chonshu/Duck/Joe/Sokaku)
- "Whooee! That Geese was one tough hombre. Whew!" (Vs. Geese)
- "Whew. Glad I got rid of that Kim dude!" (Vs. Kim)
- "Not bad for a filly. How 'bout lunch sometime?" (Vs. Mai/Blue Mary)
- "Wow, I beat Terry. Now I can really brag!" (Vs. Terry)
- "Now you just go home, kid." (Vs. Yamazaki)
Pre-Final Battle DialogueEdit
- Hon Fu: "This looks suspicious. I smell evil, too. Phew!"
- Geese: "Looking tougher than ever, Boris. Too bad, you're gonna be meat sauce after this."
Real Bout Fatal Fury SpecialEdit
- Hon Fu: "Yamazaki! I'm taking you in!"
- Cheng: "How about being in my movie?"
- Hon Fu: "With a third-rate cop? Hah!"
- Cheng: "I bet you're the cop who gets shot!"
- Hon Fu: "If the money's good, I'll do it!"
- "Over so soon? Wow, how easy."
- "You're too tense! Lighten up, champ!" (Vs. Andy)
- "Baddies shouldn't play with fire!" (Vs. Billy)
- "You're good, for an obese slob!" (Vs. Cheng)
- "Watch it, or I'll really get mad!" (Vs. Chonrei/Chonshu)
- "Handsome and fast. I'm a god!" (Vs. Duck)
- "Geese! The jig is up!" (Vs. Geese)
- "Nothing but a silly little ape! (Vs. Himself)
- "Yeah, just laugh your defeat off!" (Vs. Joe)
- "You're one tough customer, pal!" (Vs. Krauser)
- "Go back to cow-fighting, jerk!" (Vs. Laurence)
- "Wow, you're tough! Marry me, sweetie!" (Vs. Mai/Blue Mary)
- "There can only be one hero: me!" (Vs. Terry)
- "Just as tough as legend says, Tung!" (Vs. Tung)
- "Yamazaki! You're busted!" (Vs. Yamazaki)
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2Edit
- "Need more training time. Like, about 300 years!"
- "I win, loser. Now grovel back home!"