After Geese's death, the business is run for a time by his brother-in-law, Kain R. Heinlein.
Geese's crime syndicate's businesses often overlap with Howard Connection, and most of his underlings pose as employed by the company as personal security.
The members of Howard Connection/Geese's crime syndicate are the following:
- Geese Howard - owner, founder and CEO of Howard Connection; ringleader of the crime syndicate underneath and host of several King of Fighters tournaments.
- Billy Kane - personal security and protector of Geese. Geese's trusted right hand man and field operative.
- Ripper and Hopper - personal security of Geese Howard.
- Hwa Jai - hired henchman. Muay Thai fighter of renown. No longer connected.
- Raiden - hired henchman. World-famous professional wrestler with violent tendencies. Has reformed as Big Bear.
- Blue Mary - has been hired by a front owned by Howard Connection in the past. A sworn enemy after she learns the company's true nature.
- Kain R. Heinlein - successor of Geese after the CEO's death.
- Hein - butler of Geese Howard.