Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This list is incomplete. You may help improve it just by editing!
Art of Fighting Edit
Pre-Battle Dialogue Edit
Ryo Sakazaki/Robert Garcia
- Ryo/Robert: "So you're Jack."
- Jack: "What do you want kid? Show respect, say "please". Got it kid?"
Win Quotes Edit
- "Come back anytime. I'll show you a lesson you won't forget."
- "Take on, moi? I'll blow you away!"
Lose Quote Edit
- "Listen, we never hurt women or children. I think I saw that girl in China Town."
Art of Fighting 2 Edit
Pre-Battle Dialogue Edit
- Jack: "Pack up your stuff and go home, muzzle face!"
- Eiji: "Thanks for the advice, smelly. But I'm stayin'! Coronary!"
- Jack 1: "Oh my god! My evil twin! Wait a minute, am I that ugly?!"
- Jack 2: "Who are you calling ugly, Jack? I got the looks, dude."
- Jack: "Oh no, a former marine. I eat marines for breakfast."
- John: "Well, then come and get it, lard butt!"
- Jack: "King! You look more and more feminine with each year."
- King: "Feminine? Why, you really know how to hit a nerve, you pig!"
Lee Pai Long
- Jack: "The flying monkey man comes back. How about some peanuts?"
- Lee: "Kee, kee. How about a talon up your strap, pal?! Kee! Kee!"
- Jack: "Ohhh, tricky Micky the boxer boy. Eat my shoe... boob boob bedoo."
- Mickey: "Read a lot of Yeats, huh? The poet of Southtown, pansy!"
- Jack: "What do you want to do with such a big stick?"
- Mr. Big: "It's a weapon, fatty. That only I can handle!"
- Jack: "Oh, relax. I'm not gonna kill you. Well, maybe won't!"
- Robert: "Who's nervous? I just had too many cups of the ol' joe today."
- Jack: "Well then, which bone shall I rip off first? The arm? The leg?"
- Ryo: "That's which limb should I rip off first, idiot! Limb...!"
- Jack: "Karate artist... Sounds not much strong!"
- Takuma: "You don't seem to know the art of Karate or grammar."
- Jack: "Oh, you! Well, this should be a breeze."
- Temjin: "I like a man with confidence. Lightly broiled, that is!"
- Jack: "Oh boy, dessert! I don't wanna hurt you. So why not submit now?!"
- Yuri: "This story seems to get darker with each guy I meet... grim city!"
Win Quotes Edit
- "Cake walk, dude. Go back to your mother's apron strings."
- "I thought you had guts, kid. But you only have a lousy wardrobe."
- "Will the phoney Jack please lie face down on the pavement." (Vs. Himself)
Special Stage Dialogue Edit
- Agent: "Mr. Jack Turner? The Police Commissioner would like a word with you. Could you walk this way?"
- Jack: "Well, okay. But it doesn't look easy."
- Geese: "What's up, Jack? Cat got your tongue?"
- Jack: "Mmm mmm! Heh, heh. Just kidding. Who're you?"
- Geese: "They call me Geese... Geese Howard. I'm here to offer you a job."
- Jack: "A job? Oooh boy? But first I'd like your skull!"
- Jack: "Eat my fist, Goosehead!"
- Geese: "Heh, it's all over."
- Jack: "Eh! What the heck...?"
- Servant: "This way, Mr. Geese."
- Geese: "I have lost this time, but I will be back. For now, my farewell."
- Jack: "You, scum! Are you letting him go?"
- Servant: "Mr. Geese, we are entering Japanese air space."
- Geese: "I see. How goes Southtown?"
- Servant: "Everything is going as planned. Just f-a-b, b-i-g g-u-y."
- Geese: "Tell me more. Don't spell it out."
- Servant: "OK, whoops, sorry. Anyway, it seems that Jeff Bogard is checking up on you and your actions. We don't know who this guy is."
- Geese: "Take care of him. Rub him out."
- Servant: "Rub him off. Got it."
- Geese: "Out! Twit! Kill him and get me control of Southtown. I have invested too much in this to see my plans ended. The city will be mine. All mine. Wah hah haaaah."
- Jack: "Do you hear me, friends. No more shall we cower in the shadows. We shall begin a new gang, the Neo Black Cats. I made it up. I'll be the leader! You will all follow my bidding!"
- Neo Black Cats: "Whooa, Jaack. Jaack."
- Narrator: "Little did Jack's followers realize the Neo Black Cats were to become a creative dance group."