- This list is incomplete. You may help improve it just by editing!
Here is a list of quotes for Jhun Hoon.
- "Muda desu yo." (Pointless.)
- "Watashi ni kateru ka ne, Kim-kun?" (Can you beat me, Kim?)(*)
- "Kimi mo watashi ni tsuite kurukane, Choi-kun?" (Do you wish to come with me, Choi?)(**)
- "Deban desu." (Your turn.)
- "Koko wa watashi ga." (I am here.)
- "Tatakau karani wa katta naku dewa ne." (You must win when you fight.)
- "Waza ga midare te iru yo." (Your moves are unorganized.)
- "Doryoku wa mitememasu yo." (I praise your efforts.)
- "Soredewa, hajimemasu yo." (Alright, let's begin.)
- "Kimi no tokui waza de kinasai." (Come at me with your best moves.)
- "Watashi toshita koto ga?!" (How could I have done this?!)
(*) intro vs. Kim
(**) intro vs. Choi
The King of Fighters '99Edit
- "You are really weak. Throw in the towel!"
The King of Fighters 2000Edit
- 'I'll hear no whining. Take this, please."
- "Who'da thunk it?"
The King of Fighters 2003Edit
- "Boy! What a lousy workout! Guess I better find Kim..."
- "How weak! Kim's even stronger than you. Whoops! It got out!"
- "Selfish foe. I'd better look for Kim in a real match."
- "You're good, but at your level you can only hope to beat Kim."
- "Oh, no! What have I done?! Athena! Honey-pie!" (Vs. Athena)
- "Kim! I'm looking forward to our next battle!" (Vs. Kim)
- "I-it's good to be spunky, but weapons are a no-no!" (Vs. Malin)
- "Oh, man! You're like... No, you are a real wimp." (Vs. Shen)