Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Johann in Rage of the Dragons
|Fighting style||His own powers|
Johann (ヨハン, Yohan) is a character who appears in Rage of the Dragons. He acts as the game's final boss and is a solo fighter (contrary to the title's tag team theme). Unlike Abubo, he is only playable in the home version by using a code.
Johann is the current possessor of the Black Dragon, an evil entity destined to wreck havoc on the land. He is considered to be a prodigy amongst those in his sect, as he was able to tame and master the spirit at a young age. Several rumors surround him and his power, some of which paint him as an all-knowing being of the underworld. He plots to sever the other dragons from reaching their full potential and thereby create a new world lead by the Black Dragon cult. He starts by "murdering" his old mentor, Master Lee (Lynn's grandfather), and issuing the tournament under his "Black Dragon" name.
Aside from his avid belief in power, Johann remains an enigma.
- Pyrokinesis - Using the power of the Black Dragon, Johann can control fire. He can create fire from thin air, create fire balls, deliver punches of fire, and create pillars of fire. He is not immune to other types of fire. He cannot control other fires that he didn't create.
- Dragon Spirit - Johann can momentarily materialize the dragon through his ki energy.
- Occult - Johann has some known expertise with magic and demons. To what extent is left unknown.
He mainly uses his powers to fight.
- Johann Demo - Rage of the Dragons
- Stalelessness - Rage of the Dragons
- Rage of the Dragons - Final boss