Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This list is incomplete. You can help improving it by editing.
Art of Fighting Edit
Pre-Battle Dialogue Edit
- "Come on! I'll crush you."
Win Quotes Edit
- "Well, this is it."
- "What ya lookin' at? If you wanna start somethin', let's do it!"
Lose Quote Edit
- "You'll see my boss in the factory ahead."
Art of Fighting 2 Edit
Pre-Battle Dialogue Edit
- John: "I have heard the ninja are very clever!"
- Eiji: "Yup. Oh, look...! Your shoe is untied!"
- John 1: "One John Crawley is enough in this crazy world."
- John 2: "Hey, one is the loneliest number that you will ever know, pal!"
- John: "Oh boy! A victim to try my new move on."
- Jack: "Don't make me laugh. The new army is old hat."
- John: "Hey, you're a woman! Go back to the kitchen, babe!"
- King: "Face it, sea boy! You're in love with me, right? Kiss... kiss."
Lee Pai Long
- John: "I've seen too many jungle monkeys. I hate monkeys, die!"
- Lee: "Hyo hyo hyo! I'm going to show you the terror of monkey rage."
- John: "Nice footwork and a nice build. Marry me, you fool!"
- Micky: "Ooh, yuck. I'm gonna bust you up good."
- John: "Well, Big. I have to defeat you. Sorry!"
- Mr. Big: "Don't be. I'm not worried because you can't! Hah hah."
- John: "What's wrong, sonny... corporal got your tongue?!"
- Robert: "Don't be silly. Hey, are those sunglasses expensive?!"
- John: "I'm going to teach you the true terrors of physical contact."
- Ryo: "Thanks, sea boy. I should always keep up on my studies."
- John: "You're good, but you aren't in my league."
- Takuma: "That's right! I gave up the bush league years ago."
- John: "If you fear not this blue blaze of terror, attack and burn."
- Temjin: "Whoops! Dozed off again. Could you repeat that once again?"
- John: "Hey, girls who fight can't get boyfriends."
- Yuri: "That's okay! With boys like you, I don't need one."
Win Quotes Edit
- "I've smelled napalm in the morning. You didn't scare me!"
- "Will the disappointment never end? Wimps all!"
- "You were quite good, but you lack identity. Nice sunglasses!" (Vs. Himself)
Special Stage Dialogue Edit
- Agent: "Mr. John Crawley? The Police Commissioner would like a word with you. Could you walk this way?"
- John: "Really. Party, dude. Let's go. Can I drive?"
- Geese: "Corporal John Crawley."
- John: "Nice digs ya got here. Am I on a hidden camera show?"
- Geese: "Always the cool one. I am known as Geese Howard. I offer you work in my outfit. How about it?"
- John: "Thanks but I quit the outfit. The blood, pain, cries of the young... We're fun but, it's time for peace, for love... Die!"
- John: "What a cake walk for me. I've won it all!"
- Geese: "Heh, it's all over."
- John: "Eh! What the heck...?"
- Servant: "This way, Mr. Geese."
- Geese: "I have lost this time, but I will be back. For now, my farewell."
- John: "Get back here! You weasel slime!"
- Servant: "Mr. Geese, we are entering Japanese air space."
- Geese: "I see. How goes Southtown?"
- Servant: "Everything is going as planned. Just f-a-b, b-i-g g-u-y."
- Geese: "Tell me more. Don't spell it out."
- Servant: "OK, whoops, sorry. Anyway, it seems that Jeff Bogard is checking up on you and your actions. We don't know who this guy is."
- Geese: "Take care of him. Rub him out."
- Servant: "Rub him off. Got it."
- Geese: "Out! Twit! Kill him and get me control of Southtown. I have invested too much in this to see my plans ended. The city will be mine. All mine. Wah hah haaaah."
- John: "Whew! Just as I though. Hands down. The winner. Hey? General Thundertrunks! What're you doing here?"
- Thundertrunks: "John, the President's canary is being held hostage in Syria. Only you can save poor Tweeter. How about it? One more time!"
- John: "General, I'm touched. However, the life of Warrior-Patriot is not for me. It's tempting, But I say no."
- Woman: "John! Do I have to wait all day? Hurry up! Hurry up or I'll leave you behind!"
- John: "Wait, Snugglebuns. Sorry, General. Hasta la vista!"
- Thundertrunks: "John! Think of poor Tweeter! Wait!"