Jyazu in The King of Fighters XI.
|Height||188cm (6'2"; assumption)|
|Weight||90kg (198 lbs; assumption)|
|Family/Relatives||Gozu (brother), Mezu (brother)|
|Job/Occupation||Leader of the "Jaguar" terrorist group|
|Weapon||A two-pronged claw attached to his gauntlet|
|Fighting style||Jaguar Bujutsu "Kyoku"|
He was added in The King of Fighters XI to act as the boss counterpart for Sho Hayate. The same designer who oversaw his development also did bug checking for Kizuna Encounter. They would like to someday see him teamed up with Gozu and Mezu.
He is voiced by Enma Itō.
Not much is known about Jyazu aside from him being a member of Jaguar. He decorated his mask to resemble a crow monster in recognition of all the people he has killed. Kazuo, the "brother" Gozu and Mezu are trying to avenge, was actually killed by Jyazu. If certain conditions are met, he will challenge the final team.
Jyazu is an enigma. It's hard to decipher his real motives.
His powers seem to be derived from sorcery.
- Transformation - He can transform into a crow and into a half-crow, half-human beast.
- Energy Projectiles - He can fire up to three energy projectiles at a time.
- Fire Projectile - He can fire a small hurricane made of fire.
- Icy Spikes - He can summon up to three spikes made of ice at a time.
- Energy Attacks - He can infuse his attacks with energy. He usually uses this power alongside the Multiple Attacks power.
- Multiple Attacks - He can deliver several punches and kicks at almost the same time.
- Fire Pillars - He can lift several pillars made of fire from the ground.
He's essentially a more powerful version of two other palette-swapped characters, Mezu and Gozu. He fights with a hunched stature and spinning attacks, using a combination of both of their techniques.
- Strange Room - Kizuna Encounter
- Apparition 2 - Kizuna Encounter
- Chaa Chaa Chaa - The King of Fighters XI
- Jack - The King of Fighters XI (Console version)
- The King of Fighters XIII - in the Egypt stage