Kei Odagiri (小田桐 圭, Odagiri Kei) is a secondary character in the Samurai Shodown series. She is the lover of Ukyo and is affectionately called, "Okei-dono" or "Kei-dono" by him. In return, she addresses him as "Ukyo-sama". Due to her status as a high-class noblewoman and his terminal illness, Ukyo keeps his distance from her. Regardless, they still hold deep feelings for each other.
She is voiced by Akiko Yagi.
- In Samurai Shodown, during Ukyo's ending, she appears, having followed him to Shimabara. As a sign of his affections, he places a crown of flowers on her head before leaving.
- In Samurai Shodown II, she will run to Ukyo's side during his winposes and defeats. She will wait for his return in his ending, but he dies before they reunite. In the heavens, he carves an ice statue in her image causing snow to fall. As an elderly woman, she tells her grandchild his tale and thanks him.
- In Samurai Shodown III, Ukyo will say her name during one of his winposes.
- In Samurai Shodown IV, Ukyo will shout out her name if he's defeated. By this time, she is engaged to another man and Ukyo goes to defeat the menace terrorizing the couple. In his ending, they briefly meet. Ukyo leaves apologizing and dedicates another poem to her.
- In Samurai Shodown 64, she has married and bears a son. Her child is threatened by Yuga's existence and Ukyo sets off to save both the mother and child.
- In Samurai Shodown Sen, Kei asks Ukyo to look for her husband who went missing investigating the foreign boats surrounding Japan.
- In Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits: Bushidou Retsuden, a special cutscene will occur if Ukyo is the main hero in the second chapter. They will meet by coincidence in Kyoto. Though she pleads with Ukyo to stop forcing himself for her, he politely refuses, saying that he is not worthy of Kei's concern. He dedicates a poem to her beauty and leaves. Kei promises to wait for his return.
- In the third title of Days of Memories, Ukyo will sometimes mention her name during conversations.