Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Keith Wayne (キース･ウェイン) is one of the characters from Power Instinct Matrimelee in the Power Instinct series, having been a prominent character since the first game.
Keith had read in the invitation for the Toukon Matrimelee tournament that the winner will be married to a young princess, and with pretty girls being his weak point, he doesn't even hesitate in participating.
Keith is self-centered and conceited. His main excuse for entering the Goketsuji tournaments is to look for pretty girls, and when he finds one he often makes attempts to flirt with them, but his egotistic nature ends up annoying them (and often than not makes Anny jealous).
- Energy Control - Using his ki, Keith can utilize it in the form of various attacks.
Fighting Style Edit
Keith's style incorporates a mixture of martial arts, boxing, and effective street fighting techniques.
- Eiyuu ni Naritai (I Want to be a Hero) - Power Instinct / Power Instinct 2
- Blue Note Swing - Power Instinct Legends
- Hyakkan (375kg) - Matrimelee
Game Appearances Edit
- Power Instinct
- Power Instinct 2
- Power Instinct Legends
- Power Instinct Matrimelee
- Shin Goketsuji Ichizoku: Bonnou no Kaihou
- Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou