- This list is incomplete. You can help improve it by editing!
Garou: Mark of the WolvesEdit
- "Trying to seduce me... However... Hooowever!" (Vs. B. Jenet)
- "I don't mind long hair, but dye-jobs tick me off!" (Vs. Freeman)
- "That's the best that four millennia can offer?" (Vs. Gato)
- "Those burning eyes. I'll call you Butt 2." (Vs. Himself)
- "It's bedtime, kid. But I'm ready for action." (Vs. Hokutomaru)
- "In battle I'm no gentleman. But I'm a sweetie otherwise." (Vs. Hotaru)
- "Protect your country? What a waste of taxes!" (Vs. Kevin)
- "Genius? You think you're one? That's why you lost so bad!" (Vs. Kim Dong Hwan)
- "Your footwork's annoying, but you got real flexibility!" (Vs. Kim Jae Hoon)
- "Don't pity yourself so. I'll give you some pointers." (Vs. Rock)
- "Yo, Legendary Wolf! Meet the Invincible Dragon!" (Vs. Terry)
- "Your mask makes you weak. But the cape's real cool!" (Vs. Grant (player controlled))
- "You got a lot of ideas, but they're Greek to me." (Vs. Kain (player controlled))
- Tizoc: "Here's Justice's hero, The Tizoc!"
- Khushnood Butt: "Wow! What's with the bird? I'm having fried chicken tonight!"
- Tizoc: "This chicken'll make you eat your words, Karate boy!"
- Khushnood Butt: "You're tough, poultry guy!"
- Tizoc: "I'm no bird! I'm Tizoc. Justice's hero!"
- Khushnood Butt: "Relax! You won't feel a thing!"
- Tizoc: "......I'm finished! Farewell! D'oh!"
- Khushnood Butt: "I feel a strong presence! To whom do I speak?"
- ?: "Hmph! A gym breaker? ...but you're nothing against my dreaded Dark Karate!"
- Khushnood Butt: "A voice, but no face. This Kyokugen disciple will pound in you some sense... Now face the fists of Kyokugen, and destruction."
- Grant: "I am Grant... The Martyr of Might... Now show me your awesome power... ...show me all you have."
- Grant: "Argh. Kyokugen Karate rules. But that truth dies with me."
- Khushnood Butt: "That's okay with me, puke! I had a blast, Grantee-poo!"
- Grant: "Hah! Goodbye Karate-guy. Farewell, my Kain!..."
Vs. Kain R. HeinleinEdit
- ?: "To think Grant lost... His power's the real thing. Or maybe?..."
- Khushnood Butt: "You, sir, must be Kain. You look like a pansy. But it's said: The meek shall inherit the earth."
- Kain: "Welcome, peasant. I'm Kain R. Heinlein... ...Following Geese's wishes, I've taken over this town."
- Khushnood Butt: "What do you mean?"
- Kain: "Societies who tolerate the weak have no future! To stave off decadence, the weak must be exterminated!"
- Khushnood Butt: "Duuuh... I don't get it. What was the first part?"
- Kain: "Hmph. I'll simplify things... And let my fists do the 'splaining for you, fool!"
- Khushnood Butt: "Whoo hoo! I won! Simply deee-licious! I'm one step closer to equalling Master Ryo!"
- Kain: "Hmph. Silly man. At a glance, a fool. But you're pure of heart, a true, wonderful mensch!"
- (Kain's Palace starts crumbling)
- Kain: "This place will collapse. Run for your life, Butt!"
- (Kain's Palace explodes, leaving his fate unknown)
- Butt: "I won the contest... And met my old master. ...What's this? That's kind of strange... What's going on here? Where's our billboard? Wha?! What...the heck... What's this all about?"
- Student: "Sorry, we've been closed."
- Butt: "Out of business? Why?"
- Student: "Huh? Instructor Butt? Oh, it's so terrible!..."
- Butt: "What happened?"
- Student: "...It all began a few days ago when Master Ryo... ...left for the mountains to train and meditate... ...while he was gone, that guy dropped by."
- Butt: "That guy?"
- Student: "...The Gym Buster! That guy's maniac! He beat all our gym's toughest fighters..."
- Butt: "Y, You're joking!..."
- Student: "No! He ruined us! Our students all quit. Our billboard's gone! And we're bankrupt, Butt!"
- Butt: "Whooooh! We can't let this go! I'll find that Gym Buster! I'll kick his butt... ...and retake our billboard! If my name's not Butt!"
- Student: "Doh Hwaaaaaaaaaaaah!"