Dragon in World Heroes
|Full name||Kim Dragon|
|Birthdate||November 27, 1967|
|Weight||59kg (130 lbs)|
|Job/Occupation||Martial Artist & Movie Star|
|Likes||All martial arts, his own voice, duels, kimchi, ramen|
|Fighting style||Kung Fu|
Kim Dragon (キム・ドラゴン or 金龍) is a character in the World Heroes series of fighting games.
Kim Dragon is a famous martial arts movie star. His career is compared to that of singers, but he wants to be a great fighter as well. He enters the tournament to prove his point.
As a fighter, he is very cocky, but as a person, he is very caring.
- Dragon Kick - Dragon can deliver a flying kick fueled by chi energy that takes the shape of a dragon head.
- Fast Punching - Dragon can deliver several punches almost at the same time.
He fights with Kung Fu techniques (probably inspired by Bruce Lee's 'Jeet Kune Do' principles of Wing Chun).
Clearly inspired by martial arts film icon, Bruce Lee, the only difference between the two is that Kim is half-Korean and Lee was Chinese. Some of his moves are also loosely based on Kenshiro from Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star).
- The Man Who Was Called the Dragon - World Heroes
- Mezase! Hong Kong Movie Star - World Heroes
- Mighty Stroke - World Heroes 2
- Turn Right the Knob! - World Heroes 2