- This list is incomplete. You may help improve it just by editing!
Here is a list quotes for Kim Jae Hoon.
Garou: Mark of the WolvesEdit
- "Women must be humble. It's a virtue in any age." (vs. B. Jenet)
- "To know one in battle... is a fighter's privilege!" (vs. Butt)
- "You evil villain! My father is avenged!" (vs. Freeman)
- "Those sharp blades will cut you. Watch out, pal!" (vs. Gato)
- "Wow, shadow Tae Kwon Do! What an awesome workout!" (vs. Himself)
- "Able to counter all moves, the power of Tae Kwon Do!" (vs. Hokutomaru)
- "What a cute Spot, huh? I just love small animals!" (vs. Hotaru)
- "I work for Justice! Hit the shower, pal!" (vs. Kevin)
- "It's okay! You will never lose to evil!" (vs. Rock)
- "Such powerful moves! ...Dad never told me about them!" (vs. Terry)
- "I always saw you on TV! Keep on fighting, Tizoc!" (vs. Tizoc)
- "I can't forgive evil! Achaaaaaaa!" (vs. Grant/Kain (either one of them player controlled))
Vs. Kim Dong HwanEdit
- Jae Hoon: "If you try, you're great! Understand? The semifinals!"
- Dong Hwan: "No big deal for a battle-god like me. I'm just awesome!"
- Jae Hoon: "Cut it out. You bragger! I'll teach you the joy of true effort."
- Jae Hoon: "Understand now? You big loafer!"
- Dong Hwan: "Gasp! Ugh! But training sucks!"
- Jae Hoon: "Sacrilege! What would Dad think if he heard that?"
- Dong Hwan: "Huh? Pop? All right? Starting from tomorrow, I'll work out. Really!"
- Jae Hoon: "Yeah. You'll quit in a few days."
- Jae Hoon: "What is this place?..."
- ?: "Tae kwon do?... All that kicking's fine... But it's just a sport that's no more than child's play."
- Jae Hoon: "I may be green, but those who insult tae kwon do... ...I can in no way forgive. As my father's my witness!"
- Grant: "I am Grant... The Martyr of Might... Now show me your awesome power... ...show me all you have."
- Grant: "To think it'd come to this!"
- Jae Hoon: "Thanks, pops. I knew it! Tae kwon do's the ultimate!"
- Grant: "Hmph. Earnest, to the last. Later, kid. Goodbye, Kain!"
Vs. Kain R. HeinleinEdit
- ?: "To think Grant lost... His power's the real thing. Or maybe?..."
- Jae Hoon: "You must be Kain, right? Just what're you plotting?"
- Kain: "I have one goal. Picture, for me, a city... ...Ruled by force. A truly free society!"
- Jae Hoon: "Say what, psycho?"
- Kain: "'Life' is simply winning everyday battles, isn't it? Those who simply ride it out have no right to live!"
- Jae Hoon: "Whaddya babbling about?"
- Kain: "You don't want to face the undeniable reality? ...Very well... You'll see... When I beat it into you!"
- Kain: "To lose to you... Is it possible?..."
- Jae Hoon: "You were wrong. That's why I won."
- Kain: "Hmph. A direct viewpoint. Direct to a fault... However you, blinded by youth, may believe you are right... But is your belief correct?"
- Jae Hoon: "What do you mean?"
- (Kain's Palace starts crumbling)
- Kain: "...Don't forget... Justice... ...is easily twisted..."
- (Kain's Palace explodes, leaving his fate unknown)
- Jae Hoon: "Gee, that was really close!"
- Dong Hwan: "That blonde freak... 'Undeniable reality' indeed!"
- Jae Hoon: "...'Undeniable reality'?"
- Dong Hwan: "It's always freaks like him! Idleness makes them crazy. Hey, you listening, Jae?"
- Jae Hoon: "Kain's raving rantings... My father's idea of justice. I've lost faith in my own judgment..."
- Dong Hwan: "Hey, Jae!"
- Jae Hoon: "...Huh. Sorry. What?"
- Dong Hwan: "Hey, get off Cloud 9, Jae!"
- Jae Hoon: "Chill out, Dong Hwan! I'm listening to you!"
- Dong Hwan: "You're really hopeless! I'm out of here, Jae Hoon!"
- Jae Hoon: "I'm sorry, Dong Hwan. I said I was listening! There's only one reality. Now I understand...Father!"