- This list is incomplete. You can help improving it by editing.
|Ai te ni naru wa...||I'll take you on...|
|Oaite suru wa...||I'll be your opponent...|
|Mikireru ka?||Can you dodge this?|
|Iku yo!||Here I come|
|Tekagen shinai yo!||I'm gonna hold back!|
|Kore de kimari ne.||This clinches it.|
|Kore de owari yo!||This is the finish!|
|Mada mada!||Not yet!|
|Honki de oide yo!||Give me everything you've got!|
|Karui mono ne!||Nothing to it!|
|Konna mona no kai?||Is that all?|
|Tanoshi katta wa...mattaoi de...||That was fun...let's do it again sometime...|
|Amaku mirareta mono ne...||You underestimated me...|
|Denaoshite oide.||Come back again.|
- "Come on, baby!"
- "Venom Strike!"
- "Double Strike!"
- "Tornado Kick!"
- "Trap Shot!"
- "Surprise Rose!"
Art of FightingEdit
Pre-Battle Dialogue Edit
- King: "Good evening, sir."
- Ryo: "Get out of my sight! Where's the bouncer?"
- King: "Hey don't underestimate me!"
- King: "Good evening, sir."
- Robert: "Get out of here! Get me the bouncer."
- King: "Hey don't underestimate me!"
- "Now you understand. Don't judge me by my looks."
- "Come on, weeniemeister. I'll show you my stuff."
Lose Quotes Edit
Not Blown Shirt
- "I can't believe I lost! I'll tell you all I know. Yuri is in the military establishment, but... No one but Mickey can get in there."
- "I can't believe I lost! I know Yuri is in the military establishment. Mickey Downtown is the only person to get through there."
Art of Fighting 2Edit
- King: If youse don't wanna get hoist, act like yogurt and flow.
- Eiji: You're good with words, but your metaphors need help!
- King 1: Oh boy, stereo King. But don't you think you're a little loud?
- King 2: Hey, I don't think you have a right to comment on style!
- King: Oh, hi Jack. Get it? Hi Jack, are we going to Cuba or what? Heh heh.
- Jack: I never got your stupid jokes. Die, nymph from hell!
- King: The famous mad seaman. It's shortwave time for you. Come!
- John: If any other lady said that I would be happy, not sick!
Lee Pai Long
- King: What a strange old guy! Don't come too close to me.
- Lee: Heh heh, before I get close to you, my talons will rip you up.
- King: Micky, it has been a while since I kicked in your teeth.
- Micky: You're one loud chick. I'm gonna teach you the joys of silence.
- King: Big! Well, it was fun in the past, but now, I'm a free agent.
- Mr. Big: Heh heh, no hard feelings, King. I don't care. Not! Die!
- King: I'm not as weak as I used to be. Come and fight, ponytail head!
- Robert: I hate people who take shots at my hair. Die, thou foul thing.
- King: The famous Ryo. Show me what you've been doing all this time.
- Ryo: Okay, but I can't show you all the things I've been doing, heh heh.
- King: You're quite a fighter. Let's get some coffee together.
- Takuma: No thanks, I'm too tense... Not! But first, let's boogie, toots!
- King: You can't win. Hey, are you listening to me?
- Temjin: Heh! Sorry, I kind of drifted off there. Oh... sorry! Go ahead!
- King: This is no place for a cute thing like you. Go home.
- Yuri: The way this day has been going, I would love to! You're too creepy.
- "Whoops! I got a little too enthused. Are you okay?"
- "I am woman. Feel my kick and moan."
- "The original King lives. Waaooh!" (Vs. Herself)
Special Stage DialogueEdit
- Agent: "Ah, Mr? Ms? King. The Police Commissioner would like to have a word with you. Could you walk this way?"
- King: "Why, with such fine escorts, who could refuse?"
- Geese: "King! Enchantee. You are as charming as ever."
- King: "Before you start your woo, tell me your name, slick."
- Geese: "Oh, forgive me. Geese. Geese Howard. I have brought you here to offer you a proposition you can't refuse."
- King: "Well, since you put it that way, I guess I should refuse, see ya! Later, wethead. Or better yet..."
- King: "What a breeze! Buzz off, boob!"
- Geese: "Heh, it's all over."
- King: "What? I don't believe it!"
- Servant: "This way, Mr. Geese."
- Geese: "I have lost this time, but I will be back. For now, my farewell."
- King: "Get back here! You weasel slime!"
- Servant: "Mr. Geese, we are entering Japanese air space."
- Geese: "I see. How goes Southtown?"
- Servant: "Everything is going as planned. Just f-a-b, b-i-g g-u-y."
- Geese: "Tell me more. Don't spell it out."
- Servant: "OK, whoops, sorry. Anyway, it seems that Jeff Bogard is checking up on you and your actions. We don't know who this guy is."
- Geese: "Take care of him. Rub him out."
- Servant: "Rub him off. Got it."
- Geese: "Out! Twit! Kill him and get me control of Southtown. I have invested too much in this to see my plans ended. The city will be mine. All mine. Wah hah haaaah."
- Jan: "Sis!"
- King: "Jan! You can walk! Oh, I'm so happy. But how?"
- Jan: "I had an operation. Now I can walk. See!"
- King: "But how did you get the operation? Who?"
- Jan: "Those two paid for it!"
- King: "What...?"
- Robert: "We've paid our debt. Later."
- Ryo: "A wise investment!"
- King: "Thank you. Oh, I could kiss you both. Oh, maybe not. Thank you."
- Jan: "You promised to take me somewhere when I could walk!"
- King: "You're right! I promised! Where shall we go, Jan?"
The King of Fighters '94Edit
- "Great power! But that's all." (Vs. USA Team)
- "Strong. Worthy of your fame." (Vs. China Team)
- "Challenge me anytime". (Vs. Italy Team)
- "You can't beat a real fighter!" (Vs. England Team)
- "My kick is matchless!" (Vs. Korea Team)
- "It seems that we've won this time." (Vs. Mexico Team)
- "Weaklings!" (Vs. Japan Team)
- "Find another job!" (Vs. Brazil Team)
Arranged Sound Trax album (Ne!) Edit
- Yuri: "The song is very bright! It suits us!"
- Mai: "It may be the brightest of all songs in the album... Like a flower that blooms on the battlefield."
- King: "I'm glad they extended the song compared to the original."
- Mai: "Japan is number one!"
- Yuri: "Uh... We're in the United Kingdom, Mai..."
The King of Fighters '95Edit
- "Hit the showers, stud. I'm am (sic) a woman, hear me roar! Uaah!"
- "Okay, let's call it a day before you're seriously hurt!"
- "So you won't be saying "Babe" anytime soon, right, beefcake?"
The King of Fighters '96Edit
- "You lack nothing as an opponent. You have nothing, either."
- "Next time, come to my place. The drinks are on me."
- "What? Over so soon? Talk about fast!"
The King of Fighters '98Edit
|Ha, atama itai ne...||Oh, what a headache...*|
*intro vs. Joe
- "In battle, one's sex means nothing. Who's left standing is what matters."
The King of Fighters '99Edit
|Hisashiburi ni...(tanoshimi masou ne!)||Nice to meet you...(I haven't had this much fun before!)*|
*intro vs. Ryo
- "I said, don't mess with me. Now get lost, limpy!"
The King of Fighters 2000Edit
- "Fait accomplis bore me silly. I hunger for a worthy opponent!"
- "Okay, okay... NOW, I'm ready!!!"
The King of Fighters 2001Edit
- "Ask yourself this: "Why do I fight?"
- "I warn you. The pursuit of mere might is but folly."
- "Know your place. Your failure to do so is why you lose."
- "Still worried about last time? You think too much, buddy!" (Vs. Ryo)
- "I know you saved my life, but that doesn't matter here." (Vs. Takuma)
- "You regulars sure are tough! Wooping you's no small feat!" (Vs. Fatal Fury Team)
- "I want to party with you again sometime soon!" (Vs. Art of Fighting Team)
The King of Fighters 2002Edit
- "Might may be trite, but weak's no good either."
- "I came up from the prelims, and I'm hungry for the top."
- "You need to think long and hard about what you lack!"
- "Well, what about it? Where's your tough talk now?!" (Vs.Takuma)
The King of Fighters 2003Edit
Win Quotes Edit
- "Fighting's a test of intellect. Prove it? Who won, fool?"
- "Speed isn't everything. Make the contact count!"
- "Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"
- "Oh, you're bleeding. Wipe it off with this."
- "Quite a learning experience. Let's do it again next year!" (Vs.Ash/Duolon)
- "You're quite a gallant kid. But you need more practice." (Vs.K')
- "I held back. If I didn't you wouldn't be whimpering now!" (Vs.Ryo)
- "When you turn 21, come see me. I'll fix you a drink!" (Vs.Shingo/Leona/High School Girls Team)
The King of Fighters XIEdit
Win Quotes Edit
- "Hey, dudes, are you here to fight? If not, I'm outta here!"
- "I can't even count all the losers in here! They should rename this tournament, "The King of Losers!"
- "That was boring. I had a lot more fun during my bouncer days."
- "You confuse unexpected with proper moves. The fundamentals are what really surprise."
- "Didn't anyone tell you, kiddo? Every rose has its thorns!" (Vs.K')
- "Got it now? This is experience! When I was your age... Ah, never mind!" (Vs.Malin/Momoko)
- "You're a pretty chintzy tiger. The Italian tiger I know is the real thing!" (Vs.Ramon)
- "You've gotta be kidding, Ryo! When did you get so limp?!" (Vs.Ryo)
The King of Fighters XIIIEdit
Pre-Battle Dialogues (Story Mode) Edit
Women Fighters Team
- King: "We're almost at the venue."
- Yuri: "Hey, Mai, it's been a while since you fought, hasn't it? Are you sure you're up for this?"
- Mai: "Now this is unexpected! You think I've been slacking off or something?"
- Yuri: "No no, that's not what I mean. It's just that, you know, I've been practicing really hard..."
- Mai: "I see. But Yuri, don't make the mistake of thinking I'm at the same level I used to be. Why don't we warm up, and I'll show you how rusty I am. I bet I could easily take on the both of you!"
- King: "Wait, since when am I involved in this?"
- Yuri: "Really? Are you sure about this, Mai?"
- Mai: "Sure! This'll be a good chance for us to test each other's skills! Bring it, ladies!"
- Yuri: "All right, you asked for it!"
- King: "*Sigh* I hope this doesn't end with us forfeiting the tournament..."
Art of Fighting Team
- Takuma: "You stubborn girl! you entered the tournament again! I didn't even give you my permission!"
- Yuri: "Oh, just deal with it already, Dad! I can take care of myself!"
- Mai: "Calm down, Yuri."
- Robert: "Yes, there's no need to get upset here, Master."
- King: "Perhaps you should be more considerate of your farther, Yuri. He's just worried about you because of the many times he hasn't been able to look out for you."
- Takuma: "Precisely! What a keen eye! That's why I like you! You should be more like her, Yuri!"
- Ryo: "Dad, Yuri's a grown-up now. Why do you have such a hard time admitting that, huh?"
- Yuri: "Ryo..."
- Mai: "Oh, how cuuute! Is that some brotherly love there?"
- King: "Maybe you should take your own advice, Ryo? Don't take it so easy on your little sister."
- Ryo: "What?"
- Takuma: "(Huh...!?)"
- Ryo: "I'm just looking out for her, trying to get Dad off her back."
- King: "Well, maybe she doesn't need you to do that anymore. She can fight her own battles."
- Robert: "(I don't like where this is going...)"
- Ryo: "What's gotten into you, King? This is family business, all right?"
- King: "You're just going to dodge the issue like that? I tell you, men these days..."
- Yuri: "(This isn't good!)"
- Ryo: "Who do you think you..."
- Yuri: "I'm sorry, Dad! I wanted to tell you, honest! But I just couldn't..."
- Takuma: "O-Okay! As long as you're sorry. We'll let this slide this time! Right, Ryo?"
- Ryo: "Huh? I wasn't angry with her in the first place..."
- Robert: "Fantastic! Must be amazing to be part of such a wonderful family! Right, King?"
- King: "Well, whatever works for them, I guess..."
- Takuma: "Well then, Yuri, show me what you've learned!"
- Yuri: "All right, here goes!"
- Robert: "Wake up, you two! The fight is starting!"
- Ryo/King: "Wh-Wha...!?"
- Mai: "Wow. This is an amazing team here..."
Fatal Fury Team
- Mai: "Hey, Andy! What a shame we're not on the same team, huh? But let's not go easy on each other, okay?"
- Andy: "Of course, Mai! We'll make this a fight to remember!"
- Mai: "*giggle* Oh, by the way, Andy... Did you know the hotel we're staying at is known as a legendary wedding location?"
- Andy: "What? What are you talking about, Mai!?"
- Terry: "Yo, Karate Girl! Have you been training properly?"
- Yuri: "You know it! I've got all your moves totally figured out!"
- Terry: "Is that so? Every single one of my moves, huh? OK! This should be interesting!"
- Joe: "L-Look at the two of them, drooling over each other like that..."
- King: "What's the matter, boxer boy? Are you jealous?"
- Joe: "Quiet, you! I'm gonna make you pay for those words! I'll show you! I'm the best around, no one's gonna ever bring me down! I'm the greatest!"
- Maxima: Hello there ladies. You're looking gorgeous , as usual.
- Mai: Why,thank you! Flattery won't get you anywhere in this tournament , though !
- Maxima: Well,that's a shame, I guess. What are we gonna do now , buddy ?
- K': Leave me out of this.What a pain in the ass...
- King: Nice to see you're as cheerful as ever.
- K': Shut up and leave me alone !
- Mai: What a waste. The ladies would be all over you if you just smiled a little,you know ?
- K': I don't care
- Yuri: Come on, try to laugh for us. Just this once like this !
- Kula: Heeheehee ,yeah try for me ,too!
- K': You look like like an idiot...
- Yuri: Tha'ts rude!
- Kula I'm not an idiot! You're just shy , K'!
- K': I am not...
- King: Oh! It all makes sense now!
- Mai: Shy!? Awwww! See? You do have a cute side to you!
- Maxima: Give the ,an a break ,ladies. Our buddy just isn't a people person. Right ,K' ?
- K': I'm going to burn the whole lot of you!
Psycho Soldiers Team
- Yuri: "Hey, Athena, isn't it hard being an idol? I mean, you can't hang out with friends in public or date and stuff, right?"
- Athena: "Yeah, there are some restrictions on my personal life... But I'm happy to be an idol, so I can accept those inconveniences!"
- Mai: "But you're still so young! You should date! Love makes you prettier and stronger!"
- King: "Oh, here we go. Again with the Andy stories..."
- Yuri: "Hey, what about you, King!?"
- King: "W-What are you talking about!?"
- Yuri: "You've gotten a lot prettier ever since you started seeing my brother."
- King: "D-Don't be ridiculous! Well, what about you? What's going on between you and Robert?"
- Chin: "Hohoho, that brings back memories. I remember when I first met granny..."
- Athena: "It's so nice that you all have someone special to talk so passionately about. I wish I could have someone like that in my life..."
- Kensou: "Hey, wait a minute! You have me, Athena!"
- Athena: "Huh? You don't count, Kensou you're like a friend, or an ally or something."
- Mai: "Oh, poor Kensou♪ He's stuck in "just friends" jail."
- Kensou: "Could you all shut up for a second? Athena, I really lo...l-lo...lo-lo-lo-lo!"
- Athena: "Kensou! Not in front of everyone else!"
- Yuri: "Oh? That's a suspicious response! Was that all an act just now?"
- Athena: "W-What? There wasn't anything suspicious..."
- Kensou: "Athena, I lo-lo... luhhhhh!"
- Athena: "Oh, give it a rest already, Kensou! Look, it's time to fight now, okay? Let's go!"
- Mai: "That's a shame... Still no progress this time, eh?"
- Chin: "Hoho! That's youth for you!"
Pre-Battle Dialogues Edit
- King: "Ah, Andy, just the man I was looking for!"
- Andy: "You were looking for me? Why!? Don't tell me something's happened to Mai!"
- King: "No, it's nothing to do with Mai, it's about that brother of yours. He came to my bar with Ryo the other day. They both drank almost every bottle in the house and they had it all put on the tab! I got Ryo's share from Robert, but I'm going to have to ask you to take care of Terry's share."
- Andy: "But... that's insane! Why should I have to pay for that!?"
- King: "Why indeed? Because you have a good-for-nothing brother I'd say."
- Andy: "That slacker! Next time I see him I'll tell him to get a real job already!"
- King: "I heard you've been acting kinda strange. Have anything you want to share?"
- Ash: "What's it to you? This is something I, and only I, can do."
- King: "That sounds like a cry for help. You need someone to help carry your burden, right?"
- Ash: "Stay out of this! I hate nosy people like you! It's too late, anyway! Soon all will be forced to an end!"
- Athena: "I'm usually teamed up with my teacher, so I always kind of envy you, King! It must be so much fun to put together a team with a different group of girls. Just like in school!"
- King: "Well, if you'd like, I'd gladly exchange one of my teammates for you!"
- Athena: "W-Why, Miss King? Did something happen?"
- King: "Well, nothing serious. It's just.... Mai and Yuri just can't hold their liquor very well.... And you're still a minor so I couldn't possibly ask you to take care of two drunkards, could I?"
- Athena: "Oh, I don't mind. I'm used to being around people when they get hammered! Whenever Master gets drunk, he goes out and fights pandas!"
- King: "R-Really!? Is that what your teacher does when he gets drunk?"
- Athena: "Oh yeah, it happens all the time! Grandma always gets really angry with him though!"
- King: "Wow.... Alcohol is the great equalizer, huh?"
- Benimaru: "Hello, Miss King! How are those beautiful, taut, and exquisitely lethal legs of yours doing today?"
- King: "That's no way to greet a lady! You still haven't changed your raunchy playboy ways, I see. But if you are that interested in checking out my legs, I'll make sure to show you all your eyes can handle."
- Benimaru: "Oh my, this is gonna be a rough date.... But you know I can't say no to a pretty lady!"
- King: "Just let me tell you this in advance: your kind isn't welcome in my bar. If you want a drink, you'll have to go find some seedy bar on the outskirts of town. You'll feel so much more at home there anyway."
- Billy: "I ain't interested in your drinks, lady. I'm only interested in seeing you bleed!"
- Chin: "Say, I was wondering, could I get you to invite Grandma into your team next time?"
- King: "What!? Are you crazy!? Of course not!"
- Chin: "Why not!? Grandma's a lot stronger than I am, and she's the world's hottest babe!"
- King: "I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not.... Just thinking about this is messing with my concentration...."
- Clark: "A female bartender.... Or should I say a female bouncer? You look like you've got a mean bite."
- King: "My kicks will make your head pound more than a fifth of vodka. If you take one shot of my kicks, it's goodnight!"
- Clark: "Now I'm starting to get thirsty. I'll have the house special! On the rocks!"
- Duo Lon: "You there, Muay Thai girl. I hear you're pretty good with your feet."
- King: "What's it to you? Don't think I'll go easy on you if you flatter me."
- Duo Lon: "Oh, nothing. You just reminded me of someone else who can dish out some pretty devastating kicks."
- King: "I hear you are quite a knowledgeable gourmand. We've got many different varieties of wine back at the bar.... Would you like to sample our wares sometime? I'll give you a special discount!"
- Elisabeth: "I shall pay your bar a visit this very evening, then! It will be a good opportunity to celebrate my victory!"
- Ash: "You're like a moth! Drawn to my flames, even though you know they'll kill you."
- King: "You think we humans are like moths? You sound just like a bratty child! Just an insolent child running around and showing off his toys!"
- Ash: "Toys, eh? We'll see. Now, come into the light, maggot!"
- King: "Let's get going, Yagami! Don't even think of telling me you won't fight women!"
- Iori: "I'll fight anything if it stands in my way. Who am I to deny your death wish?"
- King: "You really should learn how to treat women, though. You'll never be popular with the ladies otherwise!"
- King: "People who move really fast also tend to make mistakes easily.... In that sense, you're a tough opponent to fight. You don't make many mistakes."
- Daimon: "Is that so? Then what will you do?"
- King: "I'll just have to force you to make mistakes. This isn't the first time I've had to fight a man your size."
- King 1: "I can't do this. I can't fight someone whose only talent is copying people."
- King 2: "Already making excuses in case you lose, huh? If you're so scared of losing, just get out of here while you still can."
- King 1: "There's no fun in taking on someone whose every move you already know. But if you're that eager to lose, let's play!"
- King: "Man, I just can't get a rest, can I? Are you some kind of Ash impersonator or something?"
- Saiki: "My semblance to him is proving to a bit of a problem, yes. It seems I am never taken seriously by those who see me. But I'm sure you will come to regret your insolence once you find out my actual identity."
- Hwa Jai: "You aren't seriously telling me those dance steps of yours are supposed to be Muay Thai, are you!?"
- King: "Hello to you, too.... What if I am?"
- Hwa Jai: "Well, first I would kick that mouth of yours in!"
- King: "Hm. Why don't you try and see just how close you can get before you hit the floor?"
- Iori: "Do you have any idea what you're up against, woman?"
- King: "What kind of question is that!? Now that you've lost your flames, is talk all you have left?"
- Iori: "Excellent. Then you know that you will die!"
- Joe: "Let me just tell you that your fake Muay Thai isn't going to stand a chance against the real thing!"
- King: "*sigh* I'm getting so sick of these guys acting like they have the only opinion that counts. Who cares what you think is fake and what you call real!? Looks like the only way to shut you up for good is to show you once and for all who's stronger!"
- Joe: "Right! Losers don't get to do any explaining! That's the iron rule in this world!"
- King: "That doesn't look like the kind of face that enjoys a good drink. Oh, wait.... You're underage? Anyway, why don't you try smiling a bit more, like that kid you have with you?"
- K': "You're kidding me.... I'm not as dimwitted as she is."
- King: "Aww, I think you're just being shy! That's pretty cute!"
- K': "...All right, that does it. Get ready to get burned!"
- Kim: "Muay Thai is a beautiful martial art, certainly, but my kicks will not fall behind! I shall win this fight for the honor of Tae Kwon Do as well!"
- King: "*sigh* All you men are the same. Can't you fight without slapping some justification like 'honor' onto it? You're such a pain to listen to."
- Kula: "Hey, do you work at a restaurant? Could you bring me some sorbet?"
- King: "Well, it's not exactly a restaurant, but we do have some sorbet."
- Kula: "Sor-what? I don't want sorbet! I want sherbert! You don't know what they are?"
- King: "...Is anyone here missing their kid? An annoying little girl...? Anyone?"
- Kyo: "A female bouncer, huh? How's that personal Muay Thai style working out for ya? If you think the skills that you honed by beating up drunks are going to work on me, you're about to get a painful lesson!"
- King: "You should try working at my bar. You'll have a bit more respect once you know what it's really like. Every fight there could be your last! I don't lose to men drunk on alcohol, and I'm not going to lose to a boy drunk on his own delusions!"
- Leona: "Target located.... Starting mission...."
- King: "You're a straightforward one! Well, why waste words, right? Okay, I guess it's 'Mission Start' for me, too!"
- Mai: "You know, I don't really care who gets to be the leader.... But don't you think we should at least make sure which of us is the strongest?"
- King: "I can tell by the look on your face that you think it's you. Ah well, whatever! There's no harm in finding out how strong we both are!"
- Mature: "Hmmm.... You're a pretty one! I love picking pretty flowers!"
- King: "Just remember that every rose has its' thorn. Once you've grabbed hold of it, it'll be too late!"
- Mature: "I wonder how pretty you will look when you're snapped in two? I'm going to have some fun with you, little flower!"
- King: "I know this is a weird question, but do you ever get drunk?"
- Maxima: "It's one of the few downsides to this body.... Drinking has no effect on me anymore."
- King: "That's a shame. That's one less thing that you can appreciate in life."
- Maxima: "Hmmm. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear I could see you smiling just now."
- King: "I'd never do that! I don't take joy in seeing other people in complete misery!"
- Maxima: "Grrr.... Who cares about alcohol!? I'm more into desserts anyway!"
- King: "Hey, if it isn't Ryo's dad! What's up? You're looking kinda weird today...."
- Mr. Karate: "Your strength, your wits, and your resolution.... Show them to me!"
- King: "Okay, you seem to be more serious than I thought.... Let's do this!"
- King: "History isn't just about piling up years, Kyo. You have to use that time to actually improve yourself."
- Kyo: "And what's that supposed to mean? You make it sound like I've just been sitting around all this time."
- King: "That's not what I'm saying. I just have the impression that you've been waving this '1800 years of history' thing around like some kind of status symbol. Those 1800 years aren't going to look very good if you just lose in the blink of an eye, are they?"
- Kyo: "Oh, don't worry about that. There's no way I'm going to lose anyway!"
- King: "Whenever I see you, I'm always reminded of this really nasty guy...."
- Raiden: "Hmm.... Describe this guy to me."
- King: "Him? He's a foul, fat gasbag with a nasty laugh. He's such a vile human that he could give you a run for your money!"
- Raiden: "I don't think I've ever felt this angry hearing someone else being badmouthed...."
- King: "I used to be a bouncer, so I know how to deal with big guys like you."
- Ralf: "Hey, don't compare me to a bunch of drunks at a sleazy bar! When I get serious, I can easily level one or two bars like yours in the blink of an eye!"
- King: "That's exactly the kind of talk I'm used to silencing! Let me show you how...."
- King: "You and Ryo's father.... What are you up to?"
- Robert: "Huh? What are you talking about? I'm not up to anything! Let's do this, already! Show me if you've improved at all since we last met!"
- King: "Still cocky as ever. Ah well, why not? I've got time to give you a quick lesson in fighting!
- King: "Let's go, Ryo! And don't you even dare to go easy on me!"
- Ryo: "Don't worry! I always put everything into every fight!"
- King: "Ha ha, you probably couldn't even go easy if you tried...."
- Ryo: "Going easy on you won't get me anywhere, anyway! That's why I always like fighting you!"
- King: "That appearance.... Who are you? I can tell you're not one of the good guys...."
- Saiki: "That's no way to talk, mademoiselle. Or should I call you 'maggot'? Because all humans are maggots! And I'll treat you all equally and without bias like the worms you are!"
- King: "Your vocabulary's quite limited, isn't it? I'm more amazed than I am angry.... But, well, you've come this far. Let's hear the rest of your story, huh?"
- Shen: "What, I gotta fight a woman next!? Gimme a break!"
- King: "What's so bad about having to fight a woman? If you underestimate me you're gonna be leaving in an ambulance!"
- Shen: "It's not that women can't fight. It's just that I hate the sounds of your shrieks when you're eating my punches!"
- King: "I shouldn't have to tell you this, but if there's someone you want to protect, you should try a little harder!"
- Kensou: "Y-Yeah, I know.... But I'm trying so hard, you know!?"
- King: "Then show me! I'm sure she'll be watching, too!"
- Kensou: "A-Alright! Let's go! I'll make you proud, Athena!"
- Takuma: "Show me your strength one more time. Otherwise, I cannot accept you!"
- King: "Why do you have to accept me? What on earth are you talking about?"
- Takuma: "Nevermind the details! Attack me!"
- King: "Bring it on, Wolfy! I can take anything you can dish out!"
- Terry: "Every rose has its' thorn.... I learned that fighting Mary. There's no art in just brute force, right? I'll show that I can fight with skill, too!"
- King: "That stare is really freaky! Can't you do anything about that?"
- Vice: "Sorry, it's just that you look so tasty.... I'm overcome by hunger!"
- King: "Ugh, that's not helping at all. Cut that rubbish out! I hate your sense of humor!"
- Vice: "Oh, you think I'm joking? Ah ha ha ha! So naive...."
- Yuri: "Oh, that's right! I always meant to ask...."
- King: "What is it? I hope I can be of assistance...."
- Yuri: "Be honest with me here. What do you think of my brother?"
- King: "What!? Wh-What are you asking me that for!? Is this the time or place to be talking about that!?"
- Yuri: "Hmmm? What's the matter, King? You seem flustered all of a sudden!"
- King: "N-No, I'm not! It's.... I just.... Let's...uh.... Let's do this!"
- Yuri: "Tee hee, I can read you like an open book. Looks like I already won this one!"
Win Quotes Edit
- "You're this strong, and you still can't hold back Mai.... Ha ha, relationships are an entirely different arena." (Vs. Andy)
- "Is that all you can do? You're not all you're cracked up to be." (Vs. Ash)
- "I have way more experience than you. I don't think that we can even be compared." (Vs. Athena)
- "If you say that you let me win because you're a feminist, I'll knock you out!" (Vs. Benimaru)
- "Sorry, but this is all going according to plan. I wish all my opponents were as predictable as you." (Vs. Billy)
- "I'm sorry, but there's no way I'm letting you near the alcohol in my bar!" (Vs. Chin)
- "I'd be in real trouble if you ever got ahold of me. Sorry, but I couldn't afford to hold back there." (Vs. Clark)
- "You've got one of the best poker faces I've ever seen. I couldn't tell I was winning!" (Vs. Daimon)
- "I think you're mistaking strength for something else. You can't become strong like that." (Vs. Duo Lon)
- "If you don't have precision to go along with your speed, your speed is worthless." (Vs. Elisabeth)
- "How does KOF always attract weirdos like you!?" (Vs. Evil Ash)
- "You're always focused on someone who isn't the opponent in front of you. No wonder you lost." (Flames Iori)
- "You think you can become me with skills like that? You're not woman enough!" (Vs. Herself)
- "It's all well and good to talk big, but it makes you look like a bit of a clown when you lose, no?" (Vs. Human Saiki)
- "That fight was too boring to learn anything from. What a letdown." (Vs. Hwa Jai)
- "If you lose in a place like this, your rival isn't going to think much of you." (Vs. Iori)
- "Does it really matter where I learned my Muay Thai? I'm clearly stronger!" (Vs. Joe)
- "You should go and hone your skills to match that big mouth of yours!" (Vs. K')
- "Want a job at my place? A couple years of experience as a bouncer should do you good." (Vs. Kensou)
- "If you're going to lecture people on things, make sure to train yourself too." (Vs. Kim)
- "Looks like I got a bit carried away there. Are you okay?" (Vs. Kula)
- "You can't believe you lost? That makes one of us." (Vs. Kyo)
- "What matters is if you're strong or weak, that's it.... Gender's irrelevant, am I right?" (Vs. Leona)
- "...In case you forgot, I'm a woman. I'm not going to fall prey to those looks of yours." (Vs. Mai)
- "That was boring. Maybe we're just not compatible as battle opponents." (Vs. Mature)
- "Yikes! My legs are really hurting. What on earth are you made of!?" (Vs. Maxima)
- "You fight Yuri and Ryo in the same way, right? It must be hard to have a martial artist for a father." (Vs. Mr. Karate)
- "I guess that was kind of fun. Don't hesitate to challenge me again. I'll take you on any time." (Vs. NESTS-Styled Kyo)
- "Just looking at that gut of yours makes me forget about holding back." (Vs. Raiden)
- "Now I just want to get home and wash the smell of gunpowder off of everything." (Vs. Ralf)
- "Seems like the tiger is hibernating. That wasn't much of a fight at all." (Vs. Robert)
- "Still as straightforward as ever! But, well, that's who you are, right?" (Vs. Ryo)
- "I'm sure you had some grand ambitious dream, didn't you? Well sorry, but this is reality." (Vs. Saiki)
- "I've spent some time in South Town. I'm used to dealing with punks like you." (Vs. Shen)
- "What? Your successor? Wh-What on earth are you talking about?" (Vs. Takuma)
- "Still wandering around? With your strength, you should have no trouble getting a job as a bouncer!" (Vs. Terry)
- "Stop looking at me with those creepy eyes of yours! It makes my skin crawl!" (Vs. Vice)
- "I respect your enthusiasm, but I really think you should have Ryo teach you the basics." (Vs. Yuri)
The King of Fighters XIV Edit
Character Select Edit
- "Come on!"
- "Tekagen shinai yo!" - "I'm gonna hold back!"
- "Kakugo wa ii?" - "Are you ready?"
In Battle Edit
- "Osoi!" - "Too slow!"
- "Dokina!" - "Move!"
- "Soko yo!" - "Over there!"
- "Owaraseru!" - "I'll finish this!"
- "Adieu." - "Goodbye." (in French)
- King: "Are you the rumored bodyguard?"
- Hein: "I am not aware of such a rumor, but it's probably just as you say. Then you must be... The bouncer for Mr. Big..."
- King: "Yes, back in the day. I'm a former bouncer. Now I'm just the owner of a regular bar."
- Hein: "That will do just fine. Please, as a senior bouncer, could you provide me with some instruction? Well... But if I beat you, don't be too disappointed. Since you're just a regular bar owner now."
- King: "You've got guts! Don't blame me if you get hurt!"
- Ryo: "King! Come over here with me!"
- King: "Huh?! What do you mean...by that?"
- Ryo: "Your kick techniques, the strong limbs that support them, and your perseverance. All of it is top class... I think you'd be a perfect example for my students."
- King: "Oh, oohh, that's what you're talking about. Of course. You caught me off guard..."
- Ryo: "If I win I'm gonna take you on as a student, whether you like it or not!"
- King: "Hmph... I'll give it some thought, Mr. Sakazaki."
- Yuri: "Sorry King. I'm helping my brother."
- King: "Don't worry about it. I started out fighting against the Kyokugenryu style."
- Yuri: "Hehehe. Speaking of which, my brother has been saying he wants you to become a special teacher at the dojo."
- King: "I don't like that kind of stuff. For now let's finish this match, and then I'll give it some thought."
Win Quotes Edit
- "Too bad, looks like I was stronger."
- "Hehe, that was pretty fun."
- "Is that all? How disappointing."
- "I accidentally put too much strength in my kicks... Are you OK?"
- "Losing once doesn't mean you'll lose the next time, right?"
- "You want to go again? If you haven't been kicked enough yet, I'll be your opponent."
- "Well. I'm confident in my own strength, too."
- "*Sigh*, good grief. You're so tough I broke something knocking you down."
- "If you want to train, why don't you get a job at my bar?
- "Jeez, you don't give up... You lost."
- "Is that all you've got? If so, I'll win again next time."
- "The strongest wins. That's easier to understand than any nonsense about being a man or a woman."
- "I was hoping you'd be more fun."
- "What you're got now is a mix like a bad cocktail. Try being more disciplned. (vs. Alice)
- "Whew, when I hear the word "champion", I imagine that loudmouth and get upset." (vs. Antonov)
- "Doing this for others is great, but don't forget about yourself." (vs Athena)
- "I don't really know much about ninjas, and now I know even less because of you." (vs. Bandeiras)
- "Flirting around here and there, you'll miss your chance when it comes." (vs. Benimaru)
- "If you're going to be a butler, put some thought into who you work for." (vs. Hein)
- "If you acknowledged my technique as Muay Thai, you couldn't be the champ anymore." (vs. Joe)
- "I don't like babysitting. Hurry back to your parents. (vs. Kula)
- "You look like you can hold your liquor. How about a drinking contest next time?" (vs. Love Heart)
- "So everyone has a personal take on Tae Kwon Do, too." (vs. Luong)
- "When we know all each others moves, it makes for a long match. That's fun too, though." (vs. Mai)
- "Bringing a pillow and sleeping... There isn't even anyone like you at my bar..." (vs. Meitenkun)
- "Stop being so focused on changing your mask. You're totally open to attacks." (vs. Mian)
- "Tiger is fine, but isn't "The Strongest" starting to sound a bit off?" (vs. Robert)
- "Before you talk about your dojo and your pupils, you need to win, jeez..." (vs. Ryo)
- "Don't you think you should've made more legs, instead of arms? The ones you have are shaking." (vs. Verse)
- "You look scary. But your techinique is really cute." (vs. Vice)
- "What"s the matter, are you drunk? I can't understand a thing you say." (vs. Xanadu)
- "I can't invite you to my bar. You'd definitely break something." (vs. Yamazaki)
- "Lately I've been thinking that you should just keep doing what you do, Yuri." (vs. Yuri)
- "Looking at you, somehow my soul feels cleansed." (vs. Zarina)
Ending Quote Edit
- "It's not bad. It's not bad at all..."
Win Quotes Edit
- "Your luck must have run out."
- "You can't play your hand if the cards have been shown!"
- "Oops, sorry about that!"
- "Leave right now or I will kick you again!"
- "Tournaments are all full of slobs like you..."
- "In this game there are no rule, and no forgiveness!"
- "Your attacks were very slow. They almost put me to sleep!"
- "You say I caught you off guard?"
Before Finals Edit
- "The glory of victory, will be MINE!"
Win Quotes Edit
- "Your attacks were so slow that they almost put me to sleep!"
- "In this game there are no rules, no cutting corners, and no forgiveness!"
- "You should have known that your luck was going to run out sometime!"
- "Tournaments are all the same. They are all full of slobs like you..."
- "Your turn is over. Leave right now or I will kick you again!"
- "You can't play your hand after the cards have been shown!"
- "Oops, sorry about that! I guess I don't know my own strength!"
- "You say I caught you off guard? I'm tired of hearing your excuses!"