- This list is incomplete. You may help improve it just by editing!
Here is a list of quotes for Kula Diamond.
The King of Fighters 2000Edit
- "I won! Are you happy?"
- "Oh, what a bore..."
The King of Fighters 2001Edit
- "Hello? I won! Who's next?"
- "No problem for me. Not one scratch!"
- "Thanks for the scrap. I had a major blast!"
- "The only way to go on living is to keep on winning."
- "I couldn't let you win. Got a problem with that?" (vs. Hero Team)
- "These guys were scary!" (vs. Ikari Warriors Team)
- "You remind me of childhood... Oh, never mind." (vs. K')
- "Whew! You look terrible. Better get medical help." (vs. K9999)
The King of Fighters 2002Edit
- Itsumo doori jubun yo. - The usual is enough.
- Kula, ganbatte! - Kula, hang in there! (Candy to Kula)
- Yabo no tame ni! - For our ambitions! (vs. Maxima and Whip)
- Boku-chan de wa, ano ko ni katenai wa yo. - A brat like you, can't beat this girl. (Diana to K')
- Ii ko da! - Good girl! (Diana to Kula)
- Bye bye.
- "I won. Now... where's my prize?"
- "Is that what you had in mind? So long, simp!"
- "Whew, I feel a little parched. Away, to cooler envisions."
- "Now, Diana, I told you to stay away from smokers." (vs. K')
- "I hate this guy. Let's beat it, Candy." (vs. K9999)
- "Those flames... They're just like that guy..." (vs. Kyo)
The King of Fighters XIEdit
- "Are you cold? Are you OK? I'm ever so sorry."
- "If you had said, "I give," then I would have stopped before this carnage had taken place."
- "Looks like my job's done, huh? Well, toodles!"
- "Yup, that's all she wrote. Diana, what is my prize?"
- "Why you! I hate fire! I really, really, really hate it!" (vs. Ash/Iori/Kyo)
- "...Hmm, you look like Foxy. But Foxy's way tougher than you!" (vs. Elisabeth)
- "Oooh... You're kinder than I thought." (vs. Maxima)
- "You're so sweet, Sarah. I love you!" (vs. Whip)
The King of Fighters XIIIEdit
- Andy: "To be honest, it doesn't feel right to fight a girl like you. But the legacy of Shiranui rests on my shoulders! I cannot back down from any fight!"
- Kula: "*yawn*... Are you done? Can we begin now?"
- Andy: "Yes. Sorry. My pride and honor are of course of no interest to you. As an apology for making you wait, allow me to promise you that I will give you all I've got!"
- Kula: "I hate fire! I hate hot things! Get away from me!"
- Ash: "Only a cowardly lamb would fear flames as pretty as these. Or a fawn perhaps?"
- Kula: "I'm not afraid of fire! I just really hate it! Ok, I'll put them out... with your blood!"
- Athena: "What were K' and Maxima thinking!? Don't they care about anyone but themselves?"
- Kula: "What are you so upset about, miss? Did K' do something mean to you?"
- Athena: "Not to me, to you! Always putting you into dangerous situations like this! I don't care how strong you are, you're still just a kid! Those dimwits just don't seem to understand!"
- Kula: "Huh? I'm not a kid anymore, you know? That boy with the big hat is much younger than I am!"
- Athena: "This isn't about him, it's about you! You leave Bao out of this! Anyway, I'm going to tell those guys not to let you get involved anymore in a way they're sure to remember!"
- Benimaru: "Ten, no, let's make that five more years... You're way too young..."
- Kula: "What? What are you talking about? Are you talking about me?
- Benimaru: "Man, if only I could have first met you five years in the future. That would've been so much better."
- Kula: "Better? How come? What's supposed to happen in five years? Come on, tell me, tell me!"
- Benimaru: "Nope, just forget what I said! I'm a horrible person for mentioning it, so please forgive me and never bring this up!"
- Chin: "Hello young lady! What say we leave this place and go and enjoy a nice spot of sunshine somewhere?"
- Kula: "Will you give me some ice cream? If you give me some ice cream, I'll think about it!"
- Chin: "Sorry but I don't have any ice cream on me. Grandma did give me some dumplings though."
- Kula: "I don't want dumplings! I want ice cream! ICE CREAM! NOW!"
- Chin: "That's odd... I would've thought that big guy you have with you would've liked some dumplings..."
- Kula: "Hey, where's Seirah? Isn't she with you?"
- Clark: "She's on a mission of her own. Why are you asking me, sweetheart?"
- Kula: "It's just... Seirah's always telling me how she has to clean up after you guys..."
- Clark: "... What is she trying to make this kid think we're doing here?"
- Duo Lon: "Leave, child... As long as you can smile innocently, you can still escape."
- Kula: "Why? I don't want to go! I came here to fight!"
- Duo Lon: "You have no idea what fighting is about. And sadly, I don't think words are going to make you understand..."
Kula: "I don't like the looks of you. Black fire is the worst!"
Evil Ash: "You hate fire, huh? You're like some wild animal. Shall I domesticate you? It should prove to be a nice pastime. You're certainly not worth any greater effort."
Kula: "I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'll keep it short. I can do this by myself!"
- Elisabeth: "So pure and innocent... I remember the days when he and I were like you..."
- Kula: "Umm... What do you mean? I don't know what you're talking about!"
- Elisabeth: "Forgive me, I was just thinking aloud. Let us begin!"
- Kula: "Oh! It's that guy with the bangs again! Stay away from me! I hate your flames!"
- Iori: "Then get lost kid! I don't have time for some pyrophobe!"
- Daimon: "............"
- Kula: "Are you okay, Mister? Why aren't you saying anything?"
- Daimon: "We're fighting. There's no need to talk!"
- Kula: "Huh? It's started already!? Then I have to do my best!"
- Kula 1: "Huh? Do I know you from somewhere? Have we met before?"
- Kula 2: "Hmm... I have the feeling I see you every morning... Ummm... Who are you again? Ah well, whatever! Let's get going! If I win, I'm getting a strawberry sundae!"
- Kula 1: "I can't lose either! I'm getting a bucket of ice cream ♪"
- Kula: "Hey, Mister Weird Guy! What's that you're drinking there? Please tell me!"
- Hwa: "W-weird guy!? Are you talking about me, kid?"
- Kula: "Tell me, what is it!? Is it tasty? Sweet? Is it cold?"
- Hwa: "S-shut up! Get lost! You're starting to annoy me, you pest!"
- Kula: "I don't like this man... Even without the flames, I don't like him..."
- Iori: "Then beat it, kid! I have no time for your nonsense."
- Kula: "Pff! I'll show you! I'm really strong!"
- Joe: "This urchin is my next opponent? This can't be right! Are you serious!?"
- Kula: "Hey, what's an urchin!? Can I eat it? Does it taste good!? Come on, tell me!"
- Joe: "I can't stand this kid already! Let's just get this over with!"
- Kula: "What are you so angry about? You're weird... Are you hungry or something, is that it?"
- K': "What are you even doing in a place like this?"
- Kula: "What... What am I doing? I... I dunno?"
- K': "Then get out of here! Or you'll get hurt..."
- Kim: "This is an outrage! What's a child like you doing in the middle of a fighting tournament!?"
- Kula: "What! I don't like you! You treat me like I'm a little girl! It's too late to take it back! I'm going to turn you into an ice sculpture!"
- Kim: "Talking to your elders like that is the first step on the road to delinquency. I must do someone before you become a drain to society!"
- Kula: "Hey, do you work at a restaurant? Could you bring me some sorbet?"
- King: "Well, it's not exactly a restaurant, but we do have some sorbet."
- Kula: "Sor-what? I don't want sorbet! I want sherbet! You don't know what they are?"
- King: "...Is anyone missing their kid? An annoying little girl...? Anyone?"
- Kula: "I hate fire! I hate people who control fire! Get away from me!"
- Kyo: "I've always wanted to talk to you about this. Aren't you contradicting yourself? That guy with the sunglasses controls fire like I do, you know? So why don't you yell at him!? It ticks me off!"
- Leona: "How do you do it? How can you laugh like that?"
- Kula: "Huh? You want to laugh? Why?"
- Leona: "The colonel told me to laugh more... It's an order..."
- Kula: "That's weird! I laugh all the time when fighting! I just can't help myself ♪"
- Mai: "If you're going to model yourself on anyone, let it be me, not those trees you hang out with."
- Kula: "Huh? But they're all so much stronger than you! That's why I want to be like Diana, Foxy, and Seirah!"
- Mai: "What the... I'll teach you who's the strongest woman around here! You think you can say anything you want just because you're a little cute, huh? I'll kick your butt until you're bawling!"
- Mature: "Oh, what a cute little dolly! I love getting dolls and pulling all the limbs out of their sockets!"
- Kula: "Dolly? Do you mean me? I'm no dolly!"
- Mature: "You're so clueless... Well then, I'll teach you a thing or two!"
- Kula: "I don't need to learn anything from you! Seirah, Foxy and Diana already taught me enough!"
- Kula: "Let's go, old man! If I win, strawberry sorbets are on you!"
- Maxima: "... If I win, could you please stop calling me old man already?"
- Kula: "Wow! What a funny-looking mask! How can you even see out of that thing?"
- Mr. Karate: "For such a young child to be involved in this scene of carnage... I suppose it would only be considered charity for me to relieve you of this situation!"
- Kyo: "Act like a good girl and go home, will you? I don't want to waste my time having to fight weaklings!"
- Kula: "Don't make fun of me! I can put out your flames with my eyes closed!"
- Kyo: "Can you, now? Okay, but don't start crying if you lose! It'll make me look bad!"
- Raiden: "What's up, little girl? You want an autograph?"
- Kula: "I like writing my autograph too! I always used to write it on Candy's head! Shall I sign your butt for you, mister?"
- Raiden: "I don't even think she's hearing me. When did KOF become a day-care center!?"
- Ralf: "I don't intend to go easy on you, but I don't feel right beating up children..."
- Kula: "Then why don't you just go home now? That way you won't have to feel bad, and I'll win by default! Yay me!"
- Ralf: "Wait wait wait--that won't be happening. If you want to get hurt so badly, we can play fighter for a bit!"
- Kula: "Yay! I love playing fighter! Let's go!"
- Kula: "You know what K' told me the other day? He said I shouldn't trust guys that talk too much! You sure like to talk a lot, so does that mean you can't be trusted?"
- Robert: "What's that squirt trying to do, huh? I can't have any weird rumors floating about!"
- Ryo: "Why don't you join my Kyokugen dojo? You're still young, so it should be a great experience!"
- Kula: "Sure, as long as Diana can join, too! Kyokugen sounds great!"
- Ryo: "Great! If we get more girls in the dojo, I'm sure it'll make Yuri a bit less grouchy."
- Kula: "So, what is Kyokugen anyway? Is it cold? Can I eat it?"
- Saiki: "There's still some time before I kill you. Any last prayers you want to make?"
- Kula: "What? Diana always told me there were no gods in this world..."
- Saiki: "You look dumber than a hamster, but at least you're right about one thing. There are no gods in this world. There is only the cruelness of reality!"
- Kensou: "No! Don't, miss! You shouldn't eat so much cold food! You'll get stomach trouble if you keep eating nothing but ice cream! You should eat hot food as well!"
- Kula: "Hot food? Like what? Is there anything more delicious than a strawberry sorbet?"
- Kensou: "Meat dumplings, duh! Doesn't get any better than that!"
- Kula: "Never heard of them! Sorbets are much more tasty!"
- Shen: "Hey you! Why don't you run back to mommy, huh? The only thing worse than beating up a woman is beating up a little girl! Get lost before you get hurt!"
- Kula: "You're the one that needs to worry about getting hurt! I'll crush you and be eating ice cream in no time!"
- Takuma: "Hmm... I didn't think I was going to have to fight anyone younger than my daughter..."
- Kula: "Are you afraid of me, mister? Because I'm not afraid of you! So there!"
- Takuma: "I see. This girl is obviously not a normal person. I can't believe I considered going easy on you, no matter how briefly. Hwahaha! So green! I'm still so wet behind the ears! I'm ashamed!"
- Kula: "Umm... getting scared, then laughing out loud? You're really weird..."
- Terry: "Hey, girl. Every time I see you, you seem to be eating sweets. If you keep going on like that, you'll regret it in the future! You should at least stick to low-calorie ice cream!"
- Kula: "Low-calorie? What does that mean? I've never heard of calories!"
- Terry: "Sorry, you're going to have to ask that old man of yours to explain..."
- Vice: "Another weird kid... Is this some kind of joke? I don't look at all like a babysitter!"
- Kula: "I'm not a kid! Don't call me that or I'll turn you into an ice sculpture!"
- Vice: "Really? You're not a kid? Great! Then I'm free to pulverize every bone in your body!"
- Yuri: "Hey, why don't you join my team once in a while?"
- Kula: "Will you give me ice cream? I'll do anything for ice cream!"
- Yuri: "Huh? Does that mean that if someone else offers you ice cream, you'll betray me just as fast!?"
- "Don't relax until it's over? I'll be fine, Foxy! He's not even moving!" (vs. Andy)
- "I don't like this guy's flames either, but, he seems... lonely..." (vs. Ash)
- "I want to play dress-up like you! I'll ask Diana about that next time ♪" (vs. Athena)
- "Looking for pretty ladies? I know a couple! They're stronger and taller than you!" (vs. Benimaru)
- "Uncle told me that grown-ups should be nicer. I guess that this guy's still immature." (vs. Billy)
- "You know, Diana once told me to stay away from people who smoke!" (vs. Clark)
- "Judo is pretty funny! Let's play again sometime, Mister Headband!" (vs. Daimon)
- "I can't stand this! All hot and scary... I HATE black flames!" (vs. Dark Ash)
- "Hello, Foxy? I won again! So, what should I be doing next?" (vs. Duo Lon)
- "Oh, hello? Diana? Yeah, I won ♪ Nah, I'm fine. Not a scratch on me!" (vs. Elisabeth)
- "Uncle said people copy you if you're good... So I guess this means I'm good!" (vs. Herself)
- "Even the flames of hell freeze before me! Teehee! That sounds cool. Right, Diana?" (vs. Human Saiki)
- "Seirah always told me I shouldn't become "corrupted" like you! What's "corrupted mean?" (vs. Hwa Jai)
- "Huh? Were you doing your best just now? Where were your flames?" (vs. Iori)
- "Guys with a big mouth but a weak punch are total losers!" (vs. Joe)
- "K', you went easy on me, didn't you? I can see right through you!" (vs. K')
- "Don't worry too much about losing. Life's full of ups and downs ♪" (vs. Kensou)
- "Sorry! I have no clue what you're talking about!" (vs. Kim)
- "May I take your order, please?" Teehee ♪ Can I be a waitress too?" (vs. King)
- "I don't like fire, but yours looks a bit like the fire that K' has..." (vs. Kyo)
- "Why do you look like you're going to cry? Did I hurt you or something?" (vs. Leona)
- "What's a "Femme Fatale"? Can I eat it!? The old man always says they're trouble." (vs. Mai)
- "Hello, Diana? I took real good care of this one, just like you told me to!" (vs. Mature)
- "Hey, uncle, are you alright? Hellooo? You didn't break, did you?" (vs. Maxima)
- "Wow! Your jiggling is almost hypnotic! Is that belly of yours filled with air!?" (vs. Raiden)
- "How is "playing warrior" any different from what you're normally doing?" (vs. Ralf)
- "I won, I won ♪ Diana told me to just fight like always, and it worked!" (vs. Robert)
- "Oh dear, he's gone all stiff... Did I overdo it again?" (vs. Ryo)
- "All you keep doing is shooting at me from a mile away. That's lame!" (vs. Saiki)
- "Why is this guy so angry all the time? I dunno, but I'm sure it's not my fault!" (vs. Shen)
- "I don't need anyone to help me!... How do you like my K' impression?" (vs. Takuma)
- "I've seen your moves so many times on TV. I know just how to dodge them!" (vs. Terry)
- "That woman just now was scary! I have no idea what she was saying." (vs. Vice)
- "Ahaha ♪ Fighting is so much fun! You were enjoying it too, right?" (vs. Yuri)
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
Pre-Battle Dialogues Edit
- Angel: "So you didn't bring Foxy this time, or perhaps... Did someone take her out already?"
- Kula: "I hate you!"
- Angel: "Sorry, but I absolutely hate you too, phbtt!!"
- Kula: "I'm already mad!! Now I'm going to freeze you solid!!"
- Angel: "Well, do it if you're able to! I'll let you try and see just how far your kiddie strength can go.♡"
Sylvie Paula Paula
- Sylvie: "Hello hello!"
- Kula: "Heya!"
- Sylvie: "How nice, you're a final version! I'm jealous!"
- Kula: "What are you talking about?"
- Sylvie: "Oh, I didn't mean anything. Alright, I'll give it my all! I'm pretty good these days, too!"
- Zarina: "Aww, what a cute kid! But aren't you a little young to be competing?"
- Kula: "How come? You know I'm really strong?"
- Zarina: "Ahaha, you're at the age where you want to bite off more than you can chew. It's so cute!"
- Kula: "Grr! You just treated me like a kid, didn't you? Even though I'm not one! I'm going to beat some sense into you!"
- Zarina: "Don't be too hard on me, OK?"
- "Round and round and round!♪ A big WIN for me!♪"
- "I won! I'm gonna treat myself to some ice cream!"
- "I think I might like you. I mean, that was so much fun!"
- "You OK? Do you want me to ice your bruises?"
- "Why are you making that face? You should smile if you had fun!"
- "Ow, ow, you gave me a pretty hard fight."
- "This fighting thing is fun.♪ I want to fight more!"
- "Oh wow, you totally froze up."
- "That was really exciting, wasn’t it?! I got all worked up!"
- "What? Already finished? C’mon, play with me a little more!"
- "Ahaha, that was fun just now, wasn’t it?! Let’s go again!♪"
- "Ehehe! My ice doesn’t melt very quickly, so good luck!"
- "You never froze up, so I was worried."
- "Just as planned! Actually, I don’t really plan, so I had no idea how it was gonna go."
- "You’re pretty strong, so that was fun! Let’s fight again, OK?!"
- "Sorry… But I’m pretty strong!"
- "Brr, it’s chilly with so much ice on the stage!"
- "*Yawn* That match was so boring."
- "I wanted to play a little longer… Can you really not stand up anymore?"
- "How about this?!"
- "Whoa whoa whoa, that was close! I thought I might lose."
- "I don’t like you! That was so boring!"
- "Yay, a win for me!"
- "I could keep on fighting, but..."
- "Hey, you like fighting, right? You’re just like me!" (vs Alice)
- "I hate flames, but I hate you even more! Go away!" (vs Angel)
- "Big belted man, you weren’t very tough, were you? Does your stomach hurt?" (vs Antonov)
- ''I want to be a pop star, too! But what exactly is a pop star? Does it have to do with popsicles?'' (vs Athena)
- "I don't like that stick of yours! Next time let's fight without it!" (vs Billy)
- "Those flames don't scare me! But I don't like spooky guys like you..." (vs Iori)
- "Wow, letting little old me win like that, you're just so cute! ♡" (vs K')
- " I want to open a store, too... An ice cream store!" (vs King)
- "Ahaha!♪ You’re the first dinosaur I’ve ever seen. You’re so cute!" (vs King of Dinosaurs)
- "It's hot and you shoot flames, of course I hate you!" (vs Kyo)
- "Looks like you weren't feeling your best today. I'm doing great!" (vs Leona)
- ''You're a pretty pirate! What? A ''sky pirate''? I don't get it.'' (vs Love Heart)
- " I can’t touch your injuries? Aw, but I should probably heal them!" (vs Maxima)
- "Are you that sleepy? You're always up all night! I always get in trouble for that too." (vs Meitenkun)
- "What was that just now?! Why did your face change?! C’mon, tell me!" (vs Mian)
- " Is “Kamui Kotan” cold? I like the chill, so I want to visit sometime!" (vs Nakoruru)
- "You're a modified human? Me too! Me too!" (vs Sylvie)
- " I have no idea what you're saying! You creepy old man!" (vs Xanadu)
- "This time you’re not with the girls’ team, are you? How about teaming up with me?" (vs Yuri)
- "Birdie birdie birdie! Awww, you won't come play with me..." (vs Zarina)