Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This list is incomplete. You can help improving it by editing!
In Battle Edit
Art of Fighting 3 Edit
Story Mode Edit
Final Day: Wyler
- Lenny: "Freia Lawrence?"
- Freia: "You are?"
- Lenny: "A man named Wyler asked me to look for you. Please come with me."
- Wyler: "Well, you're that..."
- Lenny: "Wyler?! What the...?"
- Wyler: "Contact with you has just been nullified."
- (Wyler drinks an elixir)
- Lenny: "What are you saying?! You don't know what I have been through..."
- (Wyler turns into a superhuman form)
- Lenny: "What in the world..."
- Wyler: "I'll get rid of you. Here I come!"
Win Quotes Edit
- "B-O-R-I-N-G. I'm outta here!"
- "That sure was exciting! Yeah!"
- "Yeah, yeah. Now go home!"
- "Total waste o' time, slick!"
- Lenny: "Whipped him silly, I guess."
- Wyler: "Oh, my head! Daddy, help!"
- Lenny: "Let's blow this joint, Freia!"
- Freia: "No, I must help him fight the drug side effect. If only, I didn't bring the drug data, this would not have happened..."
- Lenny: "No way, I'm taking ya back!"
- Freia: "Please, let me help him!"
- Lenny: "Okay, call me an Ol' Softy!"
- Freia: "What? Thanks, Lenny!"
- Lenny: "I guess I failed this job like the others. The problem is, how to convince him..."
- Rody: "Lenny! At last I've found you!"
- Lenny: "Sure took your time, Roddy."
- Rody: "Relax... Did you find Freia?"
- Lenny: "Nope. She's not here. No clues."
- Rody: "She wasn't here huh... No way! I'll go look for her myself."
- Lenny: "Shoot... Hey, Roddy."
- Rody: "What?!"
- Lenny: "You can't believe what I just said? Don't worry, there's another job waiting."
- Rody: "What are you talking about? I don't understand."
- Lenny: "A guy shouldn't pay attention to details. Now, let's go!"
- (Lenny walks away, dragging Rody along)
- Rody: "Hey, Lenny! Let me go! Ahh!"