Welcome to SNK Wiki
This is SNK Wiki, a project that was created for fans of the games developed by the Japanese company SNK.
If you have anything you'd like to share with us about the company, feel free to help!
¡Los fanáticos en español pueden visitar este wiki aquí!
1,777 articles since February 2008.
K' (K' (ケイ・ダッシュ), Kei Dasshu, pronounced as "K Dash"), sometimes known as "K Prime", is a character who debuted as the leader of the Hero Team in The King of Fighters '99. He stars as the reluctant hero in the NESTS saga of the series, often letting his partner Maxima handle any social necessities in his stead. To contrast the previous protagonist of the series, K' was made to be the "dark hero".
The origins of both K′ and Maxima can be found in the Psikyo arcade game The Fallen Angels (堕落天使, Daraku Tenshi in Japan). This obscure 1998 release stars an emaciated goth in tight leather pants named Cool, along with a brawny, cybernetically enhanced US Marine named Harry Ness. The man responsible for the design of both characters, Shin'ichi Morioka, migrated to SNK shortly after The Fallen Angels was released, and elements of Cool and Harry Ness' design were used in the creation of K′ and Maxima. The end result is that K′ looks nearly identical to Cool. His namesake was taken from a clone character in the light novel Blue Knight Berserga Monogatari (青の騎士ベルゼルガ物語), which is set in the same universe as the anime series Armored Trooper Votoms. During the early phases of development of The King of Fighters '99, K′'s introduction to the series was meant to remove popular characters Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami from the roster, though this idea was later scrapped.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
What's new on SNK Wiki
- Saudi female character "Najd", and fighting stage are confirmed to be appearing in The King of Fighters XIV.
- A Saudi female artist’s design for a Saudi female character won a competition to appear in an upcoming KOF.
- 8 more SNK classics were added to GOG.com's catalogue, DRM-free!
- The King of Fighters XIV is held as a demonstration sport at this year's Asain Indoor & Martial Arts Games on Sept 25-27. http://ashgabat2017.com/esports
- SNK opens their own online shop: https://www.snk-onlineshop.com
- 3D Animation: The King of Fighters: Destiny Episode 1 & 2 are available for viewing on Youtube
- Kingdom Story collaboration with Samurai Shodown V Special, ft. Haohmaru, Charlotte, Kyoshiro, Rimururu, Hanzo, Shizumaru and Mizuki 
- 15 SNK Neo-Geo classics are now available DRM-Free on GOG.com!
- Nintendo Switch™ ACA NEOGEO series achieves over 200,000 downloads worldwide!
- SNK announced The King of Fighters XIV World Championship (WCS). The grand finals were held in Tokyo on February 18. An archived live steam of the finals is available on their Twitch.
- SNK Playmore is now SNK and will be reusing its older logo and motto.