Welcome to SNK Wiki
This is SNK Wiki, a project that was created for fans of the games developed by the Japanese company SNK.
If you have anything you'd like to share with us about the company, feel free to help!
¡Los fanáticos españoles de KOF deben visitar este wiki aquí!
1,383 articles since February 2008.
Senno Aki (せんのあき), better known to SNK fans with her pen name TONKO, is an unaffiliated illustrator previously hired by SNK. She is best known for doing the character designs and main illustrations for The Last Blade series and Garou: Mark of the Wolves. jkov is her personal webpage. She jokingly referred to a character in Yatterman as her one true love.
After the company's bankruptcy, she became a freelancer. She is sometimes hired by SNK-Playmore to do promotional art for their gaming franchises. Her art is easily recognized by a semi-realistic anime presentation with a soft watercolor method of coloring, emphasizing light tones for a slight foggy effect. She sometimes draws her characters in a very "cutesy" super-deformed style with a crisper coloring method.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
What's new on SNK Wiki
- SNK Playmore is suing Square-Enix for copyright infringement found in one of their Big Gan Gan comic serializations, High Score Girl, a story about a boy gamer and his crush on the girl who beat him at his favorite games. The SNK Playmore representative claims characters and gameplay elements of Metal Slug Defense were used in the narrative without prior written consent, a stark contrast to the comic's previous collaborations with Capcom, Sega, and Bandai-Namco. Square-Enix has yet to issue a public reply. The PDF explaining the legal issue is the August 6, 2014 Press Release document on SNK Playmore's Japanese website.
- The King of Fighters 97 has been released for iOS and Android.
- The King of Fighters XIII Steam Edition has been released for PC. The King Of Fighters A-2012 has been released for Android.
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Goketsuji • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Skullgirls • SNK • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Virtua Fighter