Mamahaha as illustrated by Shiroi Eiji.
|Birthplace||Ainu Moshiri Kamui Kotan, Japan|
|Job/Occupation||Protector of the treasured sword, Chichi-ushi|
|Likes||The natural surroundings of Kamui Kotan, times when she doesn't need to fight|
|Dislikes||Those who threaten nature|
|Favorite food||Rats and frogs (also hamsters and swallows in KOF)|
|Special skill||Excellent night vision|
|Most unpleasant||She would like to fly freely someday|
|Fighting style||Soul Power (霊力, Rei Chikara)|
One of Nakoruru's first close animal companions, Mamahaha is always looking out for Nakoruru. It is Mamahaha who first tells Nakoruru of her father's disappearance. Throughout the series, she often found by Nakoruru's side.
A loyal and faithful companion to Nakoruru always trying to help her in whatever way possible to protect nature.
- Charge - Mamahaha can perform charges against opponents.
- Hurricane - Mamahaha can flap her wings very quickly and throw a mini hurricane against opponents.
Mamahaha can be used by the player to attack opponents in a diagonal aerial attack. When used efectively, she acts as Nakoruru's projectile and anti-air defense. The player may also command Nakoruru to use her as a mount for a limited time. Whilst she is in the air, players can command the pair to hover higher, drop, or use Nakoruru to attack foes. She may do so normally from Mamahaha's height or players may choose to drop her in a swirl attacking motion or use a diagonal nosedive attack. This allows players to confuse opponents on the proper direction needed to block, leading the way for an open hit. She isn't seen on-screen in Sen but can fly in when Nakoruru needs her.
- Samurai Shodown
- Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits: Bushidou Retsuden
- Samurai Shodown II
- Samurai Shodown III
- Samurai Shodown IV
- Samurai Shodown V
- Samurai Shodown V Special
- Samurai Shodown VI - playable with Shikuru in the console version only
- Samurai Shodown!
- Samurai Shodown 64
- Samurai Shodown! 2
- Samurai Shodown 64: Warriors Rage
- Capcom vs SNK
- Capcom vs SNK 2
- Nakoruru: Ano Hito kara no Okurimono
- Samurai Shodown Sen
- Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
- The King of Fighters XIV
- Days of Memories (third title)
- Samurai Spirits (pachinko)
- Samurai Spirits Gaiden: Cham Cham
- Samurai Spirits Oni