The King of Fighters '96 Edit
- "Jama da!" (Out of the way!)
- "Kimochii deshou? (Does it feel good?)
- "Kedamono ni yoi ga suru yo." (Your flesh is like a wild beast.)
- "Mo, au kotomo nai deshou." (Looks like we won't meet again.)
- Life is one bargain after another. Now, the bargaining is over!
- You must pay for your sins. The time of atonement has come!
- I'm sure you all have dreams. I'll show you to dream land.
The King of Fighters '98 Edit
- "Mezawari yo!" (You disgust me!)
- "Koroshite ageru!" (I'll kill you!)
- "Tamaranai wa!" (I can't get enough!)
- "Tanoshikatta wa. Arigato." (That was fun. Thank you.)
- "Sore dewa shitsurei." (Now if you excuse me.)
- "Hayaku..." (Hurry up...)
- Good night. Forever. Have a million sweet dreams.
The King of Fighters 2002 Edit
- "Kimochii wa!" (Feels good!)
- "Subete wo watashi ni...yudane nasai!" (Just entrust everything...to me!)
- "Tamaranai wa! Soko, soko, soko, soko, SOKO YO!" (I can't get enough! There, there, there, there, OVER THERE!)
- "Toriko ni shisashiage masu wa." (I'll take everything from you.)
- "Hayaku kite." (Hurry up and come here.)
- "Subete wo nuki totte sashi agemasu wa." (I shall take everything out of you...)
- You can touch me.. But it'll cost you your life.
- Sweet dreams? Nihilistic pleasure? Whatever. Time to die!
- Don't be afraid... Death will be swift.
- I loathe your flames.. They reek of hope. (vs. Kyo)
- Come, little one and let me show you... nothingness. (vs. Iori)
- Wewu you ah awu such good wittle boys. It's nappy time! (vs. Vice)
The King of Fighters XIIIEdit
Pre-Battle Dialogues(Story Mode) Edit
- Mature: "Glad to see you're punctual today, Yagami."
- Iori: "Hmph... Let's go."
- Vice: "Wait just a moment, Yagami!"
- Iori: "......"
- Vice: "We don't mind teaming with you, but there are some things we need to check."
- Mature: "We're not quiet sure how strong you are without your flames... Okay?"
- Iori: "You want to test ME? You two barely count as alive. If you want to test my strength, then bring it on."
- Vice: "It's all good fun."
- Mature: "We'll make sure not to hurt you too bad."
- Elizabeth: "Out of my way! Orochi's ilk have no place here!"
- Mature: "I'm sorry, but it is you who has no place here. We're not going anywhere."
- Vice: "In fact, your mistakes are the very reason we're here. How do you plan to fix that?"
- Duo: "Easy there. Stay back. Don't come any closer if you value your lives."
- Mature: "We've got no business with you. Unless you're looking for some fun, boy?"
- Duo: "...Not on your life, you tarted up slattern!"
- Shen: "Look at you strutting around like you own the place! You'd better be able to back it up!"
- Vice: "What poor manners... Where did this rabid mongrel come from? Were you at least taught to beg, mongrel? I want to see you beg for your life!"
- Shen: "Why would I ever need to learn how to beg? Taking what I want by force is much easier. But I hope you appreciate the irony when this rabid dog puts you down, tramp!"
- Elizabeth: "Yagami, why are you doing this? There's reason for you to contact Orochi any more?"
- Iori: "Shut up. I have no time to listen to you rant."
- Elizabeth: "So you have resigned yourself to fate, then? Fools! you leave me no choice but to take you down!"
- Leona: "You! How are you still alive!?"
- Mature: "That's no way to talk to an old friend..."
- Vice: "Anyway, we're in a bit of trouble at the moment, so be a dear and help us out, will you? I mean we're comrades after all... right?"
- Leona: "You and I are nothing alike! Don't be ridiculous!"
- Ralf: "You'd probably be more trouble as a friend than as an enemy... Having to be around snakes all day... It gives me the creeps just thinking about it."
- Vice: "Can't you even tell a snake from a dragon? Did you go senile while we were away?"
- Mature: "There, there. Just close your eyes and we'll make it all better, okay?"
- Ralf: "Why you dirty..."
- Clark: "At ease, Colonel. We have no need for your services, and we have no quarrel with you. So, we'll just look the other way if you want to slink off now."
- Iori: "Fools... Die."
- Leona: "Are you so desperate to regain your flames that you'd join forces with Orochi?"
- Iori: "What I do is none of your business. But don't you go getting crazy ideas, woman. These two are just my pawns, If they don't serve me well, I'll kill them. That's all."
- Vice: "He says that now, but I have a feeling he'll come around soon."
- Mature: "So just take a nice long rest now, missy. When you wake up, we'll come back for you."
- Leona: "No, I won't let you get away with this...!"
- Kyo: "Hey, Yagami. It looks like we're sorta on the same side this time, right?"
- Iori: "I'm not interested in small talk. Just fight me. Now."
- Kyo: "What? You don't even have your flames! just sit this one out, Yagami."
- Iori: "Are you deaf? I told you to fight me, Kyo. NOW!"
- Kyo: "You never change. do you? I guess I shouldn't be surprised... But you two! You've been slithering around the place since the seal was broken!"
- Mature: "You're a lot more spineless than I recall. Where's the vigour you had when you sealed Orochi?"
- Vice: "To top it off, that whelp has you at the palm of his hand. Don't you just want to die?"
- Kyo: "Shut up! I don't have time to listen to you talk! I'm going to burn you all to crisp!"
- Benimaru: "Now, now that's no way to treat a woman. Oh, how I wish we'd met under different circumstances."
- Mature: "My, what sweet words. You've touched my heart... I'll spend some extra time carving you up!"
- Benimaru: "I never leave a lady wanting more. I can provide references if you'd like... So feel free to carve away. You'll only be carving my name into the trophy, though."
- Daimon: "What exactly are you all scheming?"
- Vice: "Does that ever work? Do you think we'd just tell you?"
- Daimon: "Fair enough. Point taken. I'll just assume that you're up to no good."
- Vice: "Don't worry, though. When you next wake, you won't have to worry about any of this. And then we'll be sure to take extra good care of you!"
- Kyo: "Shut up! You loudmouths are the ones who need to get put to sleep! Don't worry, Yagami! We'll take care of everything while you're in your dreamland!"
- Iori: "I'm tired of your mouth. I'm going to kill you right here, Kyo!"
- Iori: "Get lost. I can't stand the sight of you."
- K': "Same here. I get sick just looking at you."
- Mature: "You think you can best us with your little pretend flames?"
- K': "Well, why don't we find out? You're not gonna escape with just a couple of burns."
- Maxima: "So you are of the Orochi Hakkeshu? But this data isn't making any sense... Are you really human?"
- Vice: "If you stick your nose where it doesn't belong, I'll have to rip it off afterwards."
- Kula: "These people don't feel very nice at all..."
- K': "Ugh, it's your fault that we're here with these not nice people!"
- Iori: "If you're not gonna fight, then get lost. You're in the way."
- Kula: "No! I made a promise to the nice old man! And I already ate all the ice cream..."
- Maxima: "So... I guess this is the job we've signed on for this time."
- Vice: "Then give us a show!"
- Mature: "Yes. Show us how a puppet dances once its strings have been cut!"
- K': "Tch. This'll only take a second."
- Kim: "Yagami! I'd been hoping to talk to you at this tournament. Now that you've lost your flames, you should part ways with Orochi forever! There is room for you at my dojo!"
- Iori: "... Are you finished? Then die."
- Mature: "Are you still wasting your time on that nonsense? Who are you to decide what's good and what's evil?"
- Vice: "Do you still not understand that mankind is evil by its very nature?"
- Kim: "It is not! Mankind has justice in its heart, and it will never yield to evil creatures like you! But I do not intend to give up hope on you. So hear me out! I bought some Tae Kwon Do uniforms with me. Put them on, now!"
- Iori: "......"
- Hwa: "Uh, Kim, I don't think that's gonna..."
- Kim: "Don't you worry! I've bought some for you too!"
- Hwa: "What!? Sorry , but that's going too far! I can't betray Muay Thai like that!"
- Raiden: "That's right, Kim! Besides, you can't possibly have a vest in my size."
- Kim: "As a matter of fact, I do! Its the perfect size."
- Raiden: "Where the heck did you find that!?"
- Kim: "One of my students is roughly your size and build. Now, get your gear on, everybody! It's time for a change of pace. Let us all walk the path of righteousness together!"
- Vice: "...A... Ahahahahahaha! This is just priceless!"
- Mature: "Ahahahaha... Ha... Hey, you guys... Don't think we'll let you live just because you made us laugh, okay?"
- Vice: "I guess its just bad luck that you two are stuck with this guy all the time!"
- Hwa: "Hey, wait a sec! What did we do!?"
- Iori: "Enough talk! It's time for you all to die!
- Mature: "I love seeing someone as stoic as you go down. It's such an exquisite sight!"
- Andy: "Sorry, but I'm not here to fulfill your weird fantasies. Let's start the fight!"
- Mature: "Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. Who knows, you might even enjoy the abyss!"
- Andy: "Sorry, but I won't be joining you! This will be the end of Orochi!"
- Ash: "Oooh, what lovely nails you have! They could use a bit more color, though."
- Mature: "I wasn't really asking for advice, but thanks, kid. I believe you are right.... I think a nice shade of your blood-red should do the trick!"
- Athena: "You people again! No matter how many times you keep coming back, I will put an end to your evil plans!"
- Mature: "Pretending to be the defender of peace.... It makes my hair stand on end! This planet doesn't need you or any of mankind. It needs Orochi! That is why we shall appear again and again! The planet itself is keeping us alive!"
- Athena: "Even if that's true, I still can't let you destroy mankind! I firmly believe in humanity's possibilities!"
- Mature: "You will be savagely disappointed. But perhaps that's just what a naïve girl like you needs.... You need a lesson in the cruelty of this world!"
- Mature: "Time for bed, boy. May you forever rest in peace!"
- Benimaru: "Oh, don't call me 'boy'! I think we both know I'm too old for that. We're both adults here, so why don't the two of us have some fun, Miss Mature?"
- Mature: "What is Geese's right-hand man doing here? You're not interested in Orochi's powers again, are you?"
- Billy: "I ain't here for business today! There's something that I owe somebody! You're just a minor nuisance along the way. You'll regret ever getting involved with Yagami!"
- Mature: "So you're after Yagami? I don't even think he knows you exist."
- Chin: "Oh dear, you again? What is the Orochi Clan up to this time?"
- Mature: "I have no time to waste on dispatching you, old man. Go lie in the sun somewhere!"
- Chin: "I'd love to, but no one's ever willing to let me...."
- Clark: "I've got a couple of questions to ask you. Would you mind coming with me for a moment?"
- Mature: "Ha ha, I'm sorry, soldier boy, but you're going to need a better pickup line than that."
- Clark: "I thought it might come to this.... Oh well, luckily I came prepared."
- Duo Lon: "You're...not human? But you don't seem to be a ghost either...."
- Mature: "You shouldn't try too hard to analyze a woman. Any good woman has more secrets than you could ever hope to discover."
- Duo Lon: "Well put. In any case, although I cannot determine what type of being you are, I do know that I can accurately classify you as my enemy!"
- Elisabeth: "Stand aside, Orochi filth! You don't belong in this world!"
- Mature: "WE don't belong in this world!? It seems someone here doesn't know her place. I'm sorry, but we can't leave this to your kind anymore."
- Elisabeth: "If you refuse to move, you leave me no choice! I'll show you no mercy!"
- Ash: "You're one of the tails of Orochi, aren't you? Why are you still here?"
- Mature: "Why are YOU still here? You're already walking down the path towards your own destruction! You can burn the rest of your time futilely fighting your own death.... I'll be here singing a bedtime song for you!"
- Ash: "The fact that I'm here means that we shall not perish. I have obtained dominion over time!"
- Daimon: "You people again.... What are you scheming this time?"
- Mature: "Oh, look who's talkative all of a sudden?"
- Daimon: "I don't care if you won't tell me. All that matters is that I won't let you interfere with Kyo's plans."
- Mature: "You're the interloper here, old man! I'll cut you into little pieces!"
- Mature 1: "Wow, good job, you! You look almost like me!"
- Mature 2: "You too! But of course, you're not nearly as gorgeous as I am."
- Mature 1: "I think one beauty like me is enough for this world, though. If there were more of me, the world might think I was common."
- Mature 2: "Well, that makes this simple. One of us is just going to have to disappear then, right?"
- Mature: "Oh my, look at what you've become.... Are you that desperate to escape the death you are destined for?"
- Saiki: "We were never meant to expire. It is mankind's destiny to be wiped from the face of the planet. Besides, aren't we after the same thing here? Isn't the Orochi Clan trying to wipe out mankind as well?"
- Mature: "Not exclusively.... To Orochi, your lot is as much an eyesore as the humans. And now it is time for you to go...to the darkness where you belong!"
- Hwa Jai: "Are you for real? Do you think I crawled all the way back from Hell to be beaten by some chick like you?"
- Mature: "Someone there must have turned the heat down really low if YOU managed to get out of there. Well, you're in luck, I'll give you a special treat! I'll give you a taste of what Hell is REALLY like!"
- Mature: "Aww, what happened to your pretty flames, Yagami? You'll never beat Kusanagi like that!"
- Iori: "You want to see for yourself how I plan on beating Kusanagi?"
- Mature: "Hmmm...maybe I do. Nothing wrong with getting to know each other's abilities better, right?"
Iori with the Power of Flames
- Mature: "What is it you're really looking for? Do you want to kill Kyo? Will defeating him finally make you happy?"
- Iori: "Enough with your idiotic questions. Are you trying to make me angry?"
- Mature: "Sounds to me like you're just afraid to face the future. You're afraid of what might happen once you do defeat Kusanagi."
- Iori: "...Shut up."
- Mature: "How are you, Mr. World Champion? Listen, could you just forfeit? You're in the way."
- Joe: "What!? You dumb blonde! You think you can talk to the mighty Joe Higashi like that!? You're going to regret the day you disrespected me! Don't think you'll get off easy just because you're a woman!"
- Mature: "Aren't you tired of your pointless life? It's all right, I'll make it all better now."
- K': "Sorry, but I'm a bit of an insomniac. Putting you to sleep is going to be much quicker."
- Mature: "Hmm.... So you're the type that gets haunted by nightmares, are you? Don't worry, I'll end all your dreams right now!"
- Kim: "You're that Orochi girl, aren't you? Incorrigible as ever, I see...."
- Mature: "I see you're still the same old broken record, yourself! I'm sick of hearing you repeat your tune! I'll wipe you off the face of the earth!"
- Mature: "Hmmm.... You're a pretty one! I love picking pretty flowers!"
- King: "Just remember that every rose has its thorn. Once you've grabbed hold of it, it'll be too late!"
- Mature: "I wonder how pretty you will look when you're snapped in two? I'm going to have some fun with you, little flower!"
- Mature: "Oh, what a cute little dolly! I love getting dolls and pulling out all the limbs out of their sockets!"
- Kula: "Dolly? Do you mean me? I'm no dolly!"
- Mature: "You're so clueless.... Well then, I'll teach you a thing or two!"
- Kula: "I don't need to learn anything from you! Seirah, Foxy, and Diana already taught me enough!"
- Kyo: "You guys just don't know when to quit, do you? How many times do you need to get burned before you learn not to play with fire!?"
- Mature: "I see you're all wound up, as usual. I'll make sure to cool down your fiery spirit! A flame always burns its brightest right before it's extinguished.... I'm expecting you to burn bright, Kusanagi! Don't disappoint me!"
- Mature: "Don't you ever feel like just letting go and using your power for your own good more? Listen to the longing deep in your soul!"
- Leona: "I will not make the same mistakes again...."
- Mai: "Admit it, you're trying to make yourself popular with a brand new look, aren't you! Unfortunately for you, no one's going to fall for it! Your popularity's going to stay just as low as it is!"
- Mature: "Sounds like you're speaking from personal experience there, missy!"
- Mai: "Th-That's none of your business! Now you've done it! Bring it on!"
- Maxima: "You think your precious nails will have any effect on me? I'm made of a sterner stuff than most people."
- Mature: "Oh, don't worry. I'm used to dealing with men with thick skulls."
- Maxima: "But, be nice, okay? I'm a lot more sensitive than I look!"
- Mr. Karate: "In Kyokugen Karate, being able to assess a situation in the blink of an eye is the key to victory.... Can you do the same? Can you tell when life may end?"
- Mature: "My, what an interesting creature. I wonder if those fists will be able to get through my defenses."
- Mr. Karate: "Why don't you try me and see, woman...?"
- Kyo: "All this whining about Orochi.... Why don't you keep your petty little problems to yourself, huh? I'm getting sick of listening to you!"
- Mature: "Oh, are you? Well, I could always just kill you. That would solve a lot of your problems."
- Raiden: "Hey you, how would you like a job as a ring girl? You and that partner of yours would be a killer duo."
- Mature: "Thanks, but try someone else. I enjoy people looking at me, but I enjoy fighting even more."
- Raiden: "Gah ha ha! Well, that's good! I can see I'm going to have some fun with you!"
- Ralf: "You! Did you come here to mess with our comrade again!?"
- Mature: "If you're so worried about her, then why don't you tie a ribbon around her and lock her in a closet somewhere?"
- Ralf: "Shut up! I don't know what you're up to yet, but I'm gonna punch it outta ya soon enough!"
- Robert: "Okay, let's get started! I have a date with Yuri after this!"
- Mature: "You're really a simple man, aren't you? It's not even like you humans have such a bright future waiting for you.... All that awaits is judgment day. Just sit there and cower in fear until it arrives!"
- Robert: "No way! Yuri and I have a long and happy life ahead of us!"
- Mature: "You look so strong.... I wonder how many hits you can take. Would you be a dear and show me what you look like writhing around in pain!"
- Ryo: "I'm sorry, but that's a bit too odd for my tastes. You should find someone else who's more into that kind of thing. I don't think you'll find many takers, though...."
- Mature: "It's your destiny to die, so what are you still trying to do here? You're wandering around like you have unfinished business! You've violated your curfew, and now it's time for a spanking!"
- Saiki: "No, it is not we who shall perish! It is you and your fellow Orochi worms! You'll see soon enough that this is how the timeline is supposed to go!"
- Mature: "You look like a rabid dog with an attitude. Where's animal control when you need them?"
- Shen: "What!? Where do YOU get off calling me a dog, tramp!?"
- Mature: "We can't have you running around free. Let me get you a leash. I'll flay the skin from your body and turn it into a nice leather leash!"
- Shen: "You know, for some reason, crazy women like you turn me on.... Let's dance!"
- Mature: "Hey, kiddo.... Promise me something. Promise that you'll never forget me, okay?"
- Kensou: "W-What the!? Why would you say a thing like that!? You're creeping me out!"
- Mature: "Hm hm hm.... Well, I'm going to be the last thing you see, sweetie, so I just want you to concentrate real hard so you can remember!"
- Takuma: "You belong to that Orochi thing! Come to haunt the living, have you? Saisyu never had any trouble dealing with you, and nor shall I. I'll make sure you never set foot on earth again!"
- Mature: "You're living in the past, old man! The world has passed you by! Get with the times! If you still insist in hanging on to your glory days, I'll take great pleasure in showing you that they're all behind you now!"
- Mature: "Hello, Wolfy! Would you like me to show you a whole new world?"
- Terry: "Ooh, the seductive blonde routine! Okay, I'll play along! What kind of world would that be, sugar?"
- Mature: "A world of pleasure beyond the threshold of pain! I'm sure you'll be hooked!"
- Terry: "Ah, that's a shame.... Thanks, but no thanks! I get creeped out just seeing a syringe."
- Mature: "When I actually think about it, it's amazing how few times we've had this opportunity."
- Vice: "I know. But you want to settle it too, don't you? Who's the strongest between us? Let's decide it once and for all!"
- Yuri: "Huh? What's with the eyepatch? Are you sick? Did you get hurt?"
- Mature: "It's nothing like that. You want to know? I'll take it off if you really want to know."
- Yuri: "Hmmm.... I'm not so sure if I want to know what's underneath now.... On second thought, don't bother! I have a feeling I'm not going to like it!"
- Mature: "Cowardly girl.... That's nothing compared to the horrors I'm going to show you now!"
- "You should be arriving at Heaven's gate about now. Ta-ta, pretty boy!" (vs. Andy)
- "You like it hot, too? Too bad. You're going to quietly turn cold now." (vs. Ash)
- "Can you deny that hypocrisy is human nature? So, by what right do you sinful humans judge us?" (vs. Athena)
- "There's something attractive about you. You have the scent of a graceful beast." (vs. Benimaru)
- "Status, power, money.... I don't see why humans care. It's so sinful to hurt others over such things." (vs. Billy)
- "You fight for the weak? That disgusts me. You're not strong enough to call yourself a defender of justice." (vs. Chin)
- "Do you see now, Mr. Mercenary? Good women come at a high price." (vs. Clark)
- "Why are human beings so foolish? Do they not see resistance is futile!?" (vs. Daimon)
- "You don't seem to need a guide; you already know the way to Hell." (vs. Duo Lon)
- "You.... Kagura.... Humans are really foolish. They're beyond salvation." (vs. Elisabeth)
- "Welcome to a world of perpetual cold! Quite appropriate for you, isn't it?" (vs. Evil Ash)
- "You used to be much more wild and violent. What happened to the man who killed me back then?" (vs. Flames Iori)
- "If I want to see myself, I'll just look in a mirror! Get out of here, you eyesore!" (vs. Herself)
- "If you're the head of your clan, no wonder it's about to perish. Farewell. We shall not meet again." (vs. Human Saiki)
- "Man's lust for power and fame proves his foolishness.... It'll all go to naught once you're dead...." (vs. Hwa Jai)
- "This is not like you, Yagami. Have you lost your ferocity as well as your flames?" (vs. Iori)
- "It's not bedtime yet. This might hurt, but bear it. It'll start feeling good soon enough...." (vs. Joe)
- "This will be a day for you to remember.... The day you become free of your burden!" (vs. K')
- "I kinda like you, little boy. Especially the way you struggle for your life...." (vs. Kensou)
- "Who are you to judge right and wrong? Isn't that precisely the self-righteousness of man?" (vs. Kim)
- "Your screams are exquisite.... I'd hate to kill you too quickly." (vs. King)
- "Seeing fresh snow makes me want to step on it. I feel the same about you. Blame yourself for this." (vs. Kula)
- "I won't kill you now. Do you know why? Because soon he'll be coming for you, with his flames back." (vs. Kyo)
- "Poor little child.... There's no escaping your fate." (vs. Leona)
- "I'll leave your pretty face unmarred as I put you to rest. Goodnight forever!" (vs. Mai)
- "A burning spirit in a body of cold steel. Allow me to extinguish it!" (vs. Maxima)
- "One who lives to fight, sinking into the depths of despair.... Watching a man driven to ruin never gets old." (vs. Mr. Karate)
- "I won't kill you, but don't take this the wrong way. I'm taking you to the one who's waiting for you." (vs. NESTS Kyo)
- "It feels good, right? It doesn't hurt, right? Don't you agree this is the best way for a man to die?" (vs. Raiden)
- "That was a nice little dance, Mr. Dandy. Let's meet again some time." (vs. Ralf)
- "Could you quiet down now, please? I hate men who talk too much." (vs. Robert)
- "You're such a square guy. Why don't you just let yourself go? It's much more fun!" (vs. Ryo)
- "I'll be taking my Master's power back now. Keep dreaming in the cold of darkness!" (vs. Saiki)
- "Hmm.... You're more docile than I thought. I was hoping for something a little rougher." (vs. Shen Woo)
- "You must be tired of all that fighting. Come rest with me. For all eternity!" (vs. Takuma)
- "Fighting for your life is so exciting! You didn't disappoint!" (vs. Terry)
- "Oh dear, did I overdo it? Don't worry, I'll be sure to do enough killing for both of us!" (vs. Vice)
- "A future of despair awaits you. Now...rest in peace." (vs. Yuri)
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
- "Zoku zoku suru wa..." - "I'm so excited..."
- "Saa...onemuri nasai!" - "Now...get into slumber!"
- "Subete wo watashi ni...yudanenasai!" - "Give yourself over to me...completely!"
- "Mou osaerarenai!" - "I can't hold it back anymore!"
- "Itaku shinai ka." - "This won't hurt." (Climax start)
- "Dou? Kimochi yokatta deshou?" - "So? That felt good, right?" (Climax end)
- "Hehe. Kimochi yokatta wa." - "Hehe. That felt good." (Round Win)
- "Tamaranai wa." - "I can't get enough."
- "Kiete kudasai." - "Disappear please."
- "Sayounara." - "Goodbye."
- "Nigasenai." - "You can't escape.
- "Dokinasai." - "Move."
- "Jama yo." - "You're in the way."
- Mature: ""Don't hesitate"... You hesitated the moment you said that, don't you think?"
- Leona: "I don't. I wasn't saying it to myself."
- Mature: "But it doesn't look like you've changed at all."
- Leona: "Maybe you can't tell, but it's obvious to my friends."
- Mature: "Hmph... What does that mean?"
- Mature: "Oh, you must be exhausted after coming such a long way."
- Mui Mui: "Nakoruru took me with her, so I'm not really exhausted after all."
- Mature: "That's not what I meant. To come all this way to be destroyed... It must be exhausting."
- Mui Mui: "Well, I didn't come here to be destroyed."
- Mature: "Hmph... You're an annoying little girl..."
- Xanadu: "I am interested in your path to resurrection."
- Mature: "Hmm...?"
- Xanadu: "One cannot cross the membrane without utilizing higher-dimensional changes."
- Mature: "You make everything so deep, don't you? I'll find out if there's any truth to what you say by the way your body reacts as I beat you."
Win Quotes Edit
- "Let's have more fun. Now, stand up."
- "Good night."
- "Just relax... It'll be over soon."
- "Hehe, the real fun starts now."
- "You can't satisfy me."
- "Now, give your body to me..."
- "Your blood got on me. I need a shower."
- "Mere humans should stay out of my way."
- "Humans really are foolish creatures..."
- "Your screams, they gave me chills."
- "I can feel your fierce heartbeat... When will it stop...?"
- "Does it hurt? It will start to feel good after a while."
- "If you want it to end right now, how about I help you?"
- "You're strong. I was excited the whole time."
- "Chopping you up was fun. Looks like teasing is important, too."
- "Hey, I'm so excited I can't stand it. Can I use you to calm down?"
- "Those eyes full of confidence. Those are my kind of eyes."
- "Hehe. Maybe you should've screamed more?"
- "You're strong. I was excited the whole time."
- "Your body is so beautiful covered in blood."
- "You shouldn't resist when it's futile. The end result will be the same."
- "If you become nothing, you don't have to feel pain or sadness."
- "Shall we visit the world of pleasure and despair?"
- "I like men like you, who have muscles for brains and who take some effort to tear up." (vs. Antonov)
- "Just what are you hiding, deep in those sharp eyes?" (vs. Hein)
- "You got your flame back, and that's it? It didn't burn me at all." (vs. Iori)
- "You're so weak you can't defend the one you love or the world. How sad." (vs. Kensou)
- "Evil is human nature." (vs. Kim)
- "That which has been destroyed can't come back, can it? Hahahaha..." (vs. King of Dinosaurs)
- "I hate men with dirty mouths and bad manners. Just go hide in the sand." (vs. Kukri)
- "Are you afraid? Then go hide in the ice... forever." (vs. Kula)
- "Yagami won't be satisfied like that. Now, want to try harder?" (vs. Kyo)
- "No matter what you think, you can't resist destiny..." (vs. Leona)
- "You're the most beautiful person in Japan while lying in a pool of blood." (vs. Mai)
- "Your face contorted in bitter grief... show it to me again." (vs. Mian)
- "This is not a place for children to stick their noses into. Go home, alright?" (vs. Mui Mui)
- "There's no reason to repress yourself, is there? Give yourself over to your power." (vs. Shun'ei)
- "The feeling of fangs on my throat... Your strength, it's very nice." (vs Terry)
- "Can you be of use to us?" (vs. Verse)
- "My, my, just because I'm older doesn't mean you have to take it easy, does it, Vice?" (vs. Vice)
- "Just what are you? I'll have you explain it carefully later." (vs. Xanadu)
- "Not only are you useless, but you get in the way. You really are a fool..." (vs. Yamazaki)
- "You came here totally unprepared... Don't you think this is trouble for your brother?" (vs. Yuri)
- "You're cute. But bright red blood suits you more than yellow flowers." (vs. Zarina)