Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This list is incomplete. You may help improve it by editing!
Here is the list of quotes for Maxima.
The King of Fighters '99Edit
- "I read your moves like the funny papers!"
The King of Fighters 2000Edit
- "Best give up than be wrong. I know I'm faster than you."
- "Do as you like. I'll fight you anytime."
The King of Fighters 2001Edit
- "Wanna go again?"
- "Could you feel the pain? That was my sayonara smash!"
- "The victor is chosen. No need to die over this."
- "I think you need my help. Don't you agree, partner?" (Vs. K')
- "OK, guys! I'll save you. But you will answer my questions!" (Vs. NESTS Team)
- "Learn from your drubbing? We'll take over now!" (Vs. Yagami Team)
The King of Fighters 2002Edit
- "I am bloody almighty!"
- "Dummy up, pal! I read you like a cheap novel!" (hold B)
- "Man, have I got a physique! You can't touch me!" (hold C)
- "You self-serving sap! Leave things to me from now on!" (Vs. K')
The King of Fighters 2003Edit
- "All systems functional. I'm ready for 10 more matches!"
- "Your moves lack inspiration. I read 'em all. So easy."
- "Go home. Know when to quit. You cannot be repaired!"
- "By my reckoning, you'll need 3 months to heal. Godspeed."
- "Sorry. I'm used to fighting you flamers." (Vs. Ash)
- "Clear and simple. A romp. I was three seconds ahead of you." (Vs. Chang)
- "Your moves and motion... Fascinating. It'll be noted." (Vs. Duo Lon)
- "You knocked me off-guard. That's just like you..." (Vs. Ryo/Terry)
The King of Fighters XIEdit
- "All systems normal. I guess this was my combo move test."
- "Database update complete. Thank you for your cooperation."
- "I guess it's time for a tune-up. A decimal off, and I'm toast!"
- "I've tuned-up for this day. I'm in tip-top condition."
- "You have numerous un-cataloged moves. Got caught off-guard. Not enough analysis." (Vs. Elizabeth)
- "You must be joking! Is this another model of me?" (Vs. Himself)
- "Hey, what's the deal, partner?" (Vs. K')
- "You're kinda spunky. Care to try again, little girl?" (Vs. Malin/Momoko)
The King of Fighters XIIIEdit
- Maxima: "If I just compare our stats, I should have no trouble winning. However, these KOF types never seem to behave quite according to data."
- Andy: "If everything went according to your precious data, what would be the point of fighting? You never know what will happen in battle.... That's what makes it so exhilarating!"
- Maxima: "Maybe my problem is that I don't actually know how to enjoy fighting...."
- Maxima: "You've got 2 of the 3 Sacred Treasures. I'm really interested in seeing how they've changed you."
- Ash: "Well, you shouldn't be too curious. Some things are best left unknown."
- Maxima: "But some things need to be dealt with. And one of those things is you, monsieur."
- Ash: "Words like that will get you killed very quickly. I have more things to do today. I wonder what fire does to a cyborg? Let's try and find out, shall we? Heh heh heh...."
- Maxima: "You're wearing something new every time I see you. Do you know what a pain it is to be constantly updating your images in my database?"
- Athena: "Huh? Why are you even concerned about keeping track of stuff like that, Maxima!?"
- Maxima: "I-It's nothing like that! I'm only interested in your strength, but you tend to fight differently depending on your outfit. That's it!"
- Benimaru: "Oh man, when is KOF going to close this cyborg loophole already. How many more KOFs are going to be ruined by metal men? Think about me for a change, won't you? It's so tiring having to punch that heavy body of yours all the time."
- Maxima: "I have to compliment your level of narcissism. In that respect, you are certainly the world leader."
- Benimaru: "Thanks, Mister Maxima. In return, I'll give you a very valuable piece of data. The data you gathered from me when we teamed up is probably not going to do you much good."
- Maxima: "I've made a note of that valuable piece of information. So let me give you a piece of valuable information in return: Cyborgs evolve too."
- Billy: "Hey, Hunk O' Junk! You're not gonna complain about me using a staff, are you?"
- Maxima: "Even if I did, something tells me you wouldn't put it away anyway."
- Billy: "Of course not! You think I'm stupid or something!? I'm facing off against a bloody tank here!"
- Maxima: "Old fighters like you are always trouble. You possess some kind of power that doesn't translate into numbers well."
- Chin: "Ho ho ho! What are you being so cautious about? I'm just a simple old man!"
- Maxima: "There's no way I'm falling for that one. Your physical attributes may be small, but I'm not underestimating you!"
- Clark: "Oh, it's you again. I'm not quite sure how to deal with a cyborg in battle...."
- Maxima: "That's fine. Just get out of my way now, and I'll pretend my sensors were on the fritz."
- Clark: "I'm afraid I can't do that. Running away without a fight is not an option for us. I do know how to deal with a tank, though. That seems pretty applicable."
- Maxima: "Oooh, scary! What's really scary is that you sound pretty serious too...."
- Duo Lon: "............"
- Maxima: "What's wrong? Do you have something to ask me?"
- Duo Lon: "No, never mind. Now's not the time.... But if I win, you're going to tell me the whereabouts of a certain man...."
- Maxima: "The Three Sacred Treasures are in a league of their own. But, your talents are right up there. If I can't analyze you, my reputation will take a hit, though, so I'll be taking your data now!"
- Elisabeth: "If that's what you must do, then feel free to do so. However, you'll never be able to comprehend it. My Blanc style Fist of Light can't be reduced to mere numbers!"
- Maxima: "You've absorbed Ash's powers? It seems you've got more than double his power, though.... This isn't looking good. You're gonna be a pain to get rid of, I bet."
- Ash: "Hey, who's getting rid of who here? You're the one that's 100% guaranteed to die! Are you stupid?"
- Maxima: "I'll admit the odds are against me, but I'm sure 100% is exaggerating just a little...."
- Ash: "Enough with the numbers! You should start thinking of a fitting farewell poem!"
- Maxima: "How is it that you can control such flames like that? Not even my partner can do that with the power of science. What's your secret?"
- Iori: "Maybe taking a couple of blasts to the face will help you figure it out. You might not survive the process, though."
- Maxima: "I think I'll pass. Now that we've left NESTS, it's not really any of our business anyway."
- Maxima: "The raw natural power of a well-trained Japanese man.... Pretty impressive!"
- Daimon: "It's not just my raw strength. Don't discount my technique."
- Maxima: "Ah yes, the pride of the Judo athlete. I understand, but you should know that you can't win with pride alone."
- Daimon: "It's not pride alone! This pride comes from my strength and the long nights I've spent training. I will not lose!"
- Maxima 1: "As far as I can tell, our specs are exactly alike."
- Maxima 2: "Yeah, this is quite a surprise. You never know what's gonna happen next with a cyborg."
- Maxima 1: "Not everything behaves in complete accordance with its' specs, right?"
- Maxima 2: "Precisely. We'll have to fight to see who has the highest capacity!"
- Maxima: "So, your combat strength varies depending on your form, eh? That's like one of those animes I keep hearing about."
- Saiki: "There might be some changes, but they're nothing major. I'm more than capable of turning you to scrap no matter which form I take."
- Maxima: "I'm afraid I can't let that happen. I'm told if I get destroyed, it'll release large quantities of toxic waste into the environment. What with all the ecological problems this world's been having lately, I can't afford to lose."
- Hwa Jai: "Are you that private sandbad I ordered? You look like you're gonna be a lot of fun to kick!"
- Maxima: "I think you're making a mistake here, and I should warn you that kicking me would not be a wise move. If you did, it'd probably break every bone in those precious legs of yours."
- Hwa Jai: "I don't take any lip from my sandbags! I'll shut you up once and for all!"
- Maxima: "I see. Now that you've lost Orochi's power, you're back to your original Yasakani style. However, without any empirical data, it seems rash to conclude that this makes you less powerful...."
- Iori: "Are you done having your own conversation? I've had enough of you. Get lost!"
- Joe: "Yahoooooo! Here's Hurricane Joe, bringing the storm!"
- Maxima: "I was wondering what all the noise was. You sure like to make a loud entrance every time."
- Joe: "Shut up, you robofreak! I'll turn you into scrap before you can say 'syntax error'!"
- Maxima: "*sigh* ...I'm not a robot, I'm a cyborg. Why can't people understand!?"
- K': "What are you staring at? You lookin' for a fight?"
- Maxima: "Sometimes updates are required. For your data as well as mine...."
- K': "Enough of this crap! Where's your off switch?"
- Kim: "Disarm yourself at once and report to the local authorities! I'll accompany you if you don't know the way. It's about time you washed your hands of this terrorism business, and became a productive member of society!"
- Maxima: "I appreciate your words, but I'm afraid I don't know how to live my life any other way. Besides, telling me to disarm myself is like me asking you to remove your chest!"
- King: "I know this is a weird question, but do you ever get drunk?"
- Maxima: "It's one of the few downsides to this body.... Drinking has no effect on me anymore."
- King: "That's a shame. That's one less thing that you can appreciate in life."
- Maxima: "Hmmm. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear I could see you smiling just now."
- King: "I'd never do that! I don't take joy in seeing other people in complete misery!"
- Maxima: "Grrr.... Who cares about alcohol!? I'm more into desserts anyway!"
- Kula: "Let's go, uncle! If I win, strawberry sorbet's on you!"
- Maxima: "...If I win, could you please stop calling me 'uncle'?"
- Kyo: "So you're my next opponent, huh? This is going to require some strategy, I think."
- Maxima: "I never thought I'd hear something that humble from you."
- Kyo: "I don't know what you've got in there. If I'm not careful you might release poison or explode or something."
- Maxima: "Thanks for worrying about the environment. I'll make sure to recycle you once I'm finished with you."
- Maxima: "So you're that mercenary fighting machine.... I don't suppose you'll be letting me through?"
- Leona: "If my mission requires me to stop you, then I'll do it."
- Maxima: "Would you ever be here if it wasn't for your mission? Sorry, but your mission today is a failure. Go back to base and report that to your superior officers."
- Mai: "A little bird told me that you run on maple syrup. Is that true?"
- Maxima: "Who's filling your head with blatant lies like that!? ...I do love a good sweet, though."
- Mai: "All right. If you win, I'll give you some of my homemade donuts!"
- Maxima: "It's a deal! Let me warn you right now, though: I can eat several dozen boxes of those things at once!"
- Maxima: "You think your precious nails will have any effect on me? I'm made of a sterner stuff than most people."
- Mature: "Oh, don't worry. I'm used to dealing with men with thick skulls."
- Maxima: "But, be nice, okay? I'm a lot more sensitive than I look!"
- Maxima: "You share the body type and voiceprint of Takuma Sakazaki.... And yet your combat ability doesn't match his recorded skill.... What could this mean? Could a simple mask have such impossible effects!?"
- Mr. Karate: "The problem with machines is that they can only measure so much. I'll show you something that'll stir up your databanks!"
- Kyo: "Hey, if it isn't Old Man Cyborg! Aren't you sick of baby-sitting that twisted kid yet?"
- Maxima: "Not at all. Besides, I get the impression that you have it a lot worse. At least I don't have to deal with some psychotic stalker following me around."
- Raiden: "What the...! He he he.... That's a nice body you've got there, pal!"
- Maxima: "Whoa there, pal, what's that supposed to mean...?"
- Raiden: "If I win, I'm gonna make you my tag team partner!"
- Maxima: "Oh, that's what you meant.... Well, there's no way you're going to win, so I suppose I can agree to that!"
- Ralf: "I hope you have car insurance. That way you won't be so worried when I turn you into a wreck!"
- Maxima: "I'm a heck of a lot more sturdy than you are, so don't you worry your pretty little head over me."
- Ralf: "Is that right? Well, I wasn't the least bit worried anyway!"
- Robert: "Hey, Mr. Cyborg! I hope you filled your tank today! If you run out of gas halfway through, I can't promise I'll be able to stop myself!"
- Maxima: "I don't expect you to understand, but my heart runs on a semi-permanent system, not gas. Rather than worrying about my energy reserves, you'd better worry about how to fund your hospital bills."
- Ryo: "I don't care if you're a cyborg or a robot! I will break you down with my fists!"
- Maxima: "Hey, hey, there's no need for that! Think about what you're doing to other people, okay?"
- Ryo: "Don't worry! After the match I'll stick some bandages on you and slap some new batteries in, and you'll be right as rain!"
- Maxima: "You don't have any idea how a cyborg works, do you...?"
- Maxima: "What's this? I sense a slight bend in time...."
- Saiki: "Are you one of those cyborg thingies? You can even 'see' things like that? Too bad for you though! You would've been able to live in peace if you hadn't known about it!"
- Maxima: "Oh, I'm not worried. I'm used to fights that don't quite go according to data."
- Shen: "I always welcome fighting strong opponents. I hope you're not all looks, though."
- Maxima: "I'll try not to fall over and crush you. You wouldn't be satisfied if you lost by accident, would you?"
- Shen: "Don't worry about that. I'll make sure you're still upright once I've knocked you out!"
- Maxima: "I see.... From my readings, you appear to have returned to your original level now."
- Kensou: "Wait a sec, Mr. Cyborg! I think you need some new visual sensors! I'm way above my original level! My power level is at, like, 150% of what it used to be now!"
- Maxima: "Well, you've certainly turned the output of your mouth up to 11. Don't know about your fighting ability, though."
- Maxima: "I heard that once there was a Karateka who shattered a bull's horns with one chop. Is that true?"
- Takuma: "Want to try and see? There aren't any bulls in the area though. I shall have to make do with your chest, if that's okay with you?"
- Maxima: "Hey! That's not funny! If I took one of your chops straight to the chest, I don't think that even I would get away unharmed!"
- Takuma: "Then you shouldn't have tested me. Now let's go!"
- Terry: "Hey, do you mind if I ask you some questions about parenting?"
- Maxima: "What!? Why would you ask me about that!?"
- Terry: "You know, you've got those two big kids that you're taking care of, right?"
- Maxima: "...Please don't joke about that. That's the last rumor I want people believing."
- Vice: "You again.... It's so good to see you! I always enjoy dismantling you!"
- Maxima: "What a gorgeous brunette.... It's a shame about the rotten personality.... I tend to prefer humble women who stand by their man."
- Vice: "Are your parts configured incorrectly? Why would my personality matter when I'm going to end your life!?"
- Maxima: "You don't have enough power to take me on, little lady. I would withdraw if I were you."
- Yuri: "There you go, saying stuff like that again! You're just scared of my latent abilities, aren't you? Any difference in size and power can easily be overcome by speed and timing!"
- Maxima: "...Your best weapon is probably your undying optimism...."
- "You know exactly where to hit a person. Too bad I'm not human anymore." (Vs. Andy)
- "Disappointing for the guy who stole Yagami's fire. ...Or did you take it for another purpose?" (Vs. Ash)
- "You're gonna need stronger firepower if you ever want to take me down." (Vs. Athena)
- "Instead of focusing on the camera, try focusing on the fight, Casanova." (Vs. Benimaru)
- "I automatically store all data for everyone I fight, but I'm pretty sure I can just delete yours." (Vs. Billy)
- "Kung Fu, Psycho Power, they're all very hard to quantify...." (Vs. Chin)
- "I know your mission, but.... This isn't the proper place for warmongers. Get outta here." (Clark)
- "I hate Judo. Getting thrown to the ground can be fatal with my weight." (Vs. Daimon)
- "You should give up on finding that guy. No good is going to come of it. That's my gut feeling." (Vs. Duo Lon)
- "Your mysterious power makes for interesting data, but your combat skill is quite poor." (Vs. Elisabeth)
- "I've managed to gather some very interesting data thanks to you. Much obliged!" (Vs. Evil Ash)
- "Your flames, Kusanagi's, Ash Crimson's, my partner's.... I can't tell them apart! Quite fascinating...." (Vs. Flames Iori)
- "Is this what they mean by overcoming yourself?" (Vs. Himself)
- "My data isn't the secret to winning, that's why I have my experience and instinct to fall back on." (Vs. Human Saiki)
- "You lack the dignity to be a champion. As for the current champion? Uh.... No comment." (Vs. Hwa Jai)
- "You'll never beat Kusanagi if you don't even get along with your own team!" (Vs. Iori)
- "You've got guts, I like that. But it's important to know when to quit too." (Vs. Joe)
- "If that wasn't you going easy on me just now, partner, then you're getting too careless." (Vs. K')
- "Don't get so angry just because you lost, buddy. ...Maybe that's why you lost, you know?" (Vs. Kensou)
- "At least stop making speeches when you lose. All it does is undermine your point and make you look bad." (Vs. Kim)
- "You might be able to beat me...if this was a drinking contest." (Vs. King)
- "I'll let you off easy today. Now go home like a good girl, okay?" (Vs. Kula)
- "Thanks to my partner, I happen to know a bit about that fire of yours, so it was easy to deal with you." (Vs. Kyo)
- "Tell your Commander I appreciate him taking care of our little girl like that." (Vs. Leona)
- "The life of a flower is way too short. You should drop out now, miss." (Vs. Mai)
- "I was still just idling, but hey, a win's a win." (Vs. Mature)
- "Man, that was a tough fight.... I still have a lot to learn from you martial artist types...." (Vs. Mr. Karate)
- "Easy there, don't try to get up. You're going to be in traction for at least three months." (Vs. NESTS-Styled Kyo)
- "My head may be mostly machine, but yours if 100% muscle. And that's the difference, meathead." (Vs. Raiden)
- "You've got a lot of power for a human. But power alone isn't enough in this business." (Vs. Ralf)
- "I wouldn't expect any less from a KOF regular. But your run ends here. You get to watch the rest on TV." (Vs. Robert)
- "The last blow was unbelievably powerful. So that is how to incorporate ki with melee attacks...." (Vs. Ryo)
- "Even if I overlook your punk attitude, you still don't feel like a big shot." (Vs. Saiki)
- "At this rate, you're just going to develop into a generic thug. Think about what it is you're missing." (Vs. Shen)
- "Your body just took a lot of damage, so you shouldn't be trying to suck in that gut right now, karate master." (Vs. Takuma)
- "Hey man, can we leave it at that? Otherwise I'll be forced to use my banned weapons...!" (Vs. Terry)
- "Unfortunately for you, my bones don't break so easily." (Vs. Vice)
- "Big, tough, powerful, and smart to boot! It's no wonder I won, huh?" (Vs. Yuri)
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
- "Kimatta ze." - "That clinches it."
- "Sasuga ni yaru na..." - "As expected, you're not too bad..." (Stun)
- Maxima: "Still carrying out your duties? A dedicated soldier. I respect that."
- Clark: "If you respect me, you could help me."
- Maxima: "I'm afraid I don't have the time. Well, unless you pay me."
- Clark: "That would depend on the capabilities of your new suit. It's not like I would pay for a piece of junk."
- Maxima: "You talk a lot, don't you? You're going to be sorry!"
- Maxima: "Hey, you, how'd you get that arm?"
- Nelson: "Why are you asking me that all of a sudden? A nice company took care of it. Don't try and accuse me of anything weird."
- Maxima: "...No way."
- Nelson: "What is it, you're a robot, right? You got a bug?"
- Maxima: "Shut up."
- Nelson: "Hm? You're the one asking, aren't you?!"
- Maxima: "I'll have to look into it afterwards."
- Maxima: "Long time no see, Ramon. What are you investigating this time?"
- Ramon: "Hey, I saw what you're up to. Now I'm just enjoying the fights."
- Maxima: "Mmm. I guess I don't really care."
- Ramon: "I'm not bothering you, so don't go too hard on me, heh."
- Maxima: "Tsk, as if I could against the strongest human there is?"
- "It’s nothing. I fought as planned, and won as planned."
- "Remodeling doesn’t always make you stronger. I was lucky it went that way."
- "That was a rough one… My brand new body is all beat up."
- "You’re so strong, I thought I’d use up all my ammo."
- "You can’t win just by training yourself. You must know your enemy and yourself."
- "If I don’t get maintenance soon, it’ll affect my next fight…"
- "You were much weaker than I expected, weren’t you?"
- "I’m not a fighting junkie. I don’t want to fight you if I don’t have to."
- "You have to be tougher than metal or stronger than a computer to beat me."
- "Sorry. My analysis said it would end like this before the fight began."
- "I take all kinds of efforts to properly use the data I’ve collected."
- "Thanks to you, I feel like I kind of understand what it means to say your soul is aflame."
- "I won in the end, but the process was totally unexpected. You’re pretty good."
- "My brain is a special design, too. I have higher processing power than normal people."
- "I’m very proud of my body… And you damaged it."
- "We can keep going, but it looks to me like you can’t move."
- "Your face says you can keep going, but you’ve already lost. Now quiet down."
- "That was a fight with nothing to gain…"
- "Even if I didn’t have data on you, I wouldn’t lose to you."
- "I’m not really into it, but if I fight I have to win."
- "So you’re another one who doesn’t move like the data says. That was pretty dangerous."
- "I got some good data. I thank you for your cooperation."
- "My readout says I’ll win every time at this rate."
- "I’m good at math, but I’m better at fighting."
- "I finally got warmed up enough… And it was over."
- "Unfortunately, I have all the data on the techniques you’re copying. There was no way I could lose." (vs Alice)
- "Well, I’ll leave it at that, since you and me share the same background." (vs Angel)
- "You call yourself a champion with those skills? According to my data, you should be much stronger." (vs Antonov)
- "Your style is judo, not ninjutsu, right? I’m sure you’re great at it." (vs Bandeiras)
- "Old man, how about you just go to a retirement home instead of watching over everyone else?" (vs Chin)
- "Just having data is meaningless. You have to analyze it properly." (vs Clark)
- " If you keep hitting me, I really might break. I don’t want to deal with you anymore." (vs Daimon)
- "Hmph… I always get worked up against you master-class fighters." (vs Gang-il)
- "The charismatic evil leader with the shrewd butler… This is getting worrisome." (vs Hein)
- "No complaints about your skills, but your big mouth ruined this, champ." (vs Joe)
- "Are you worrying about my new body? It’s alright, it won’t break so easily, partner." (vs K')
- "My body’s not scrap that will break from sand." (vs Kukri)
- "You call me an old man, but I still won’t lose, princess." (vs Kula)
- "The Peace Air Pirates… You’re not in my data, but unfortunately for you, data’s not all I have." (vs Love heart)
- "I’m kind of interested in where you got that arm..." (vs Nelson)
- "It’s not so bad seeing you enjoying fighting, whether it’s a job or not." (vs Ramon)
- " Those punches hit hard. You might have the strongest normal body out there." (vs Ryo)
- "Ex-NESTS, I see… If you don’t get in my way, I’ll leave it at this." (vs Sylvie)
- "Maybe I should expand on my arm modules, too?" (vs Verse)
- "You’re a weird one…" (vs Xanadu)
KOF: Maximum Impact 2Edit
- "Here I come."
- Ralf: "How about this, damn loser?"
- Maxima: "Hey, you're pretty good."
- Maxima: "You really should've considered the true power of your partner, don't you think?"
- K': "Uh-oh! I just pray I don't put you on the scrap heap!"
- Kula: "Come on, uncle!"
- Maxima: "Pops?"