Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Metal Slug 4. In Korea, they advertised themselves as the "all entertainment" company by having their own section in the media, PC gaming, and other console games. The company created several PC adaptions of SNK and many other oversea titles from the Neo Geo and later X-box. Their CEO was San Min Lee.
Unless stated otherwise, the titles listed below were converted for PC Windows
- Metal Slug series - 2~4; also did arcade conversion for 4 and PS2 conversion of 3
- The King of Fighters series - '98~2000; also did the PS2 port for 2000
- Fatal Fury series - Special and Real Bout Special
- Art of Fighting 3
- The Last Blade series
- Samurai Shodown series - II and IV
- SNK vs Capcom: SVC Chaos - arcade release
- Waku Waku 7
- Kabuki Klash
- Double Dragon
- King of the Monsters
- Shock Troopers: 2nd Squad
- Blue's Journey
- Ninja Commando
- Robo Army
- Spin Master
- Over Top
- Super Dodgeball
- Neo Turf Masters
- Soccer Brawl
- League Bowling
- Baseball Stars 2
- Neo Driftout
- Goal! Goal! Goal!
- Magical Drop - 1 and 2