|Family/Relatives||Tung Fu Rue (master)|
|Hobbies||Going back to sleep for the fifth time|
|Forte in sports||Short-distance running|
Meitenkun (明天君, Pinyin: Míngtiānjūn) is a new character who debuts in The King of Fighters XIV. He is voiced by Seira Ryu.
Meitenkun is a heavy sleeper who is very carefree and calm. He rarely exerts himself, often preferring to taking naps instead. Tung and Shun'ei consider him an exceptional fighter, but the praise doesn't get to his head. Whether this is due to cockiness or laziness is unknown; not much phases his relaxed exterior.
Despite his behavior, he cares deeply for his master and best friend.
- Ergokinesis: Meitenkun has a incredible power of energy, that he uses when gathering chi energy from Gaia.
- Gather Chi: Meitenkun can gather chi energy from Gaia, the mother-earth.
- Energy Pillow: Meitenkun can infuse chi into his pillow for a projectile attack.
- Multiple Kicks - Meitenkun can perform multiple kicks in succession as seen in his Ressenkyaku.
Fighting Style Edit
His fighting style was named Hakkyokuminminken (Eight Extremities Sleepy Fist) by Tung. He conceals enough energy to earn himself the title of Tung's "secret weapon".
- Inheritance - The King of Fighters XIV