Muscle Power in World Heroes 2 Jet.
|Full name||Chris Hanger|
|Birthdate||January 1, 1955|
|Weight||135kg (298 lbs)|
|Likes||Pro wrestling, muscles, children, beef, milk|
|Fighting style||Professional Wrestling|
Muscle Power (マッスルパワー) is a character in the World Heroes series of fighting games.
Muscle Power is an American star pro wrestler. He also strongly believes his own power of his muscles is #1. He fights in the World Heroes tournament to prove it. He dreams of making a name for himself in the pro wrestling world.
Muscle Power is a super charismatic wrestler who believes his muscles are the best weapon this world has yet to see.
- Superhuman strength / Ignore Weight: Muscle Power can grab and lift anyone in spite of his/her weight.
- Resilience: Muscle Power can take a lot of punishment when fighting opponents as brutish or even more than himself.
He uses pro wrestling moves, such as Grappling attacks, Dropkicks, Lariats, Suplex and Power Bombs.
He was inspired by Pro Wrestling icon, Terry Gene "Hulk Hogan" Bollea. In the original World Heroes, his in-game appearance sports a mustache with longish hair and a receeding hairline, just like Hogan's. The mustache would be removed in following sequels. He also screams "Number One!" in his win poses, which is roughly a translation of Hulk Hogan's catchphrase of "Ichiban!" when he wrestled in Japan in the early 1980s.
- Power Wall - World Heroes
- Itchan GENKI JIRUSHI - World Heroes
- Black Out #1 - World Heroes 2
- One More Strike to No. 1 - World Heroes 2
- Lover & Fighter - World Heroes 2 image album song