Nobuyuki Hiyama (檜山 修之, Hiyama Nobuyuki, born August 25, 1967) is a popular seiyū born in Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima, Japan. He is currently affiliated with Arts Vision.
- Sometimes credited as: Shuji Hiyama (Hiyama Shūji), Osamuyuki Hiyama (Hiyama Osamuyuki)
- Nickname: Hi-chan (ひーちゃん, Hi-chan), Yuusha-ou (勇者王, The King of Braves due to his protagonist roles of Maito and Gai)
- Bloodtype: A
- Height: 166 cm
- Year Enrolled into the Voice-Acting Industry: 1987
- Debut Character: Yeti (Kaiketsu Zorori short feature, 1989)
- First Official Character in a Series: Syndrome (Chikyuu SOS Soreike KORORIN, 1992)
- Character to Fame: Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho, 1992)
- First Protagonist Role: Maito Senpuhji (The Brave Express Might Gaine, 1993)
- 10th Year Anniversary Character: Guy Shishioh (King of Braves GaoGaiGar, 1997)
- Favorite Food: Ramen
- Hobbies: Driving and historical research
- According to the Anime News Network as of early October 2007, Hiyama is one of the most prolific male seiyū with 155 roles credited to his name, tied with Ikue Ohtani
- Hiyama's best work is in the majorities such as Shiro Amada (Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team), Yuushirou Gowa (Gasaraki), Hiei (YuYu Hakusho), and he would star twice in the Brave series as Maito Senpuuji (The Brave Express Might Gaine) and Gai Shishioh (King of Braves GaoGaiGar), Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach), and Link (Legend of Zelda).
- Calm and hot-blooded characters are his established roles, but Hiyama is capable of voicing a wide range of characters from comedic (Harunobu, Space Detective 556), to deranged (Murata Azrael, Rampage).
- Joe Higashi - Fatal Fury series, The King of Fighters series
- Gowcaizer - Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer
- Gai Tendo - Buriki One
- Demitri Maximoff, Announcer - SNK vs Capcom: SVC Chaos
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|