Olof in Matrimelee
|Full name||Olof Linderoth|
|Job/Occupation||Princess Sissy's Bodyguard|
Olof Linderoth (オロフ・リンデロード) is one of the characters from Power Instinct Matrimelee in the Power Instinct series.
Olof is the bodyguard of Princess Sissy. He is asked to enter the tournament at his mistress's request and to test himself. Even though one of his arms is wounded and bandaged, he is powerful enough to defeat opponents with only his legs.
Olof is devoted to Princess Sissy, calm and reserved, and is very chivalrous towards women in general.
- Energy Control - Using his ki, Olof can use it to enhance his attacks or throw it in a form of a projectile.
Fighting Style Edit
Due to his injured arm, Olof does not use punches and relies entirely on kicking techniques. However, one of his super attacks, namely his Ippatsu Ougi, utilizes his injured arm to cause massive damage to the opponent at the cost of causing harm to himself.
- Hyakkan - Matrimelee
Game Appearances Edit
- Power Instinct Matrimelee
- Shin Goketsuji Ichizoku: Bonnou no Kaihou
- Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou - Hidden character
- His artwork is a source of a long series of mix-ups. In early artworks of Matrimelee he wore a grey suit, his gloves covered his fingers, and wore a mask that covered his eyes and part of his nose instead of wearing sunglasses in the promotional artwork for Matrimelee and Bonnou no Kaihou. Strangely, this version of his artwork also appeared in the game, but it was later edited to look more like his final design. Those with sharp eyes may notice remains of his old artwork in Bonnou no Kaihou, as it was edited out rather badly.