Orochi Chris in The King of Fighters 2002. Illustration by Nona
|Full name||Chris of the Flames of Destiny|
|Height||160 cm (5'3")|
|Weight||48 kg (106 lbs)|
|Job/Occupation||Heavenly King of Orochi|
|Dislikes||Oleaster, who touches his head freely, liar|
|Favorite food||Bhutanese food|
|Forte in sports||Orienteering|
|Fighting style||Orochi Flame|
It's not known when Chris realized he was a Heavenly King. Near the tournament's climax, Yashiro, Shermie and Chris activate the Riot of the Blood within Leona and Iori Yagami. When the two are defeated, the New Faces Team reveal their true identities as the Heavenly Kings and fight the player's team. When they are defeated, Yashiro kills Chris to supplement Orochi's energy.
Chris becomes sadistic, showing his true malice and hatred for humanity.
- Pyrokinesis - Power granted by Orochi, Chris is able to control fire. He cannot control the fire he didn't create, and is not immune to other types of fire. His flames have a blue/purple tint, much like Iori Yagami's.
- Create Fire - Chris can create fire from thin air. He always fights with one flame in each hand, probably for intimidation.
- Flame bursts - Chris can create small bursts of fire seemingly from thin air. He usually creates three of such a bursts in a row, in an area where the opponent is in range.
- Fire Attacks - Chris can infuse his attacks with fire.
- Fire Barrier - Chris can create a barrier made of fire around him. He usually proceeds to charge the opponent one to three times while the barrier is active, burning his enemy severely.
- Orochi Power - As a Heavenly King, Chris has limited control over the Orochi Power.
- Activate Riot of the Blood - Chris can activate the Riot of the Blood in people who are succeptible to it.
- Syphon - Chris can channel and transfer energy to Orochi.
- Catalyst of Orochi - Chris' body was chosen to be Orochi's catalyst, and such, the higher being can incarnate in him if he so wishes and have enough power to do so.
His fighting style remains almost unchanged; of course, he now adapts it to suit his fiery attacks, in that only his special moves and DMs are different. He imitates some of Kyo's moves, especially the Orochinagi. Like the other Four Kings, his moves are all written using the Cyrillic alphabet.
Chris is also the only one of the four Heavenly Kings to receive different sprites in his basic stance both in KOF 2002 and KOF 2002 UM.
- Rhythmic Hallucination - The King of Fighters '97, R-1, Neo Geo Heroes: Ultimate Shooting
- Mad Fantasy - The King of Fighters '98, R-2
- Violent Fire, Lightning, Earth - The King of Fighters 2002
- Butterfly Emerges from Chrysalis - The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match, Sky Stage
- The King of Fighters '97 - sub boss
- The King of Fighters '98
- The King of Fighters R-1
- The King of Fighters R-2
- The King of Fighters 2002
- The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match
- The King of Fighters Neowave
- KOF Sky Stage
- Neo Geo Heroes: Ultimate Shooting
Mobile Appearances Edit
- Crusaders Quest
- Kimi wa Hero
- The King of Fighters Destiny
- The King of Fighters World
- The King of Fighters All Star
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy - in Shermie's ending