This list is incomplete. You can help improving it by editing.
Here is a list of quotes for Oswald.
The King of Fighters XIEdit
- "Chekkumeito" - Checkmate.
- "Misete age yo..." - I will show you...
- "Kaaneferu no shinzui wo!"- "The true essence of Karnoffel!"
- "Sayonara..." - Farewell...
- "Open the game."
- "Hayaku shitamae..." - Hurry up...
- "De wa, gokigen yo..." - Well then, be in good spirits...
- "Shikata no nai hito desu ne." - What a hopeless person, huh.
- "Shikkei." - Pardon me.
- "Yarimasu ne." - Quite good.
- "No more bet."
- "Karnoffel would be satisfied with me... Your hand, sir?"
- "Nice teamwork. One more card and you'd have a flush."
- "You should learn how to read your cards. That's how you enjoy the "hand" you're dealt."
- "You're not half bad. Your third card's a real ace!"
- "Yes, indeedy... You truly are a wild card!" (vs. Ash)
- "Pretty common defense and offense. You look like a queen." (vs. King/Vanessa)
- "Giving up before the call? You, sir, are no Mr. Karate." (vs. Ryo/Yuri)
- "It's good to be aggressive, but it's no good if you go bust." (vs. Shion)
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
- Heidern: "Oswald, what is a man like you doing here?"
- Oswald: "That's I want to ask you. A general shouldn't show up on the frontlines, Cdr. Heidern."
- Heidern: "I see talking is no use. Will pain change your mind?"
- Oswald: "Heh, heh, heh... OK, I'll show you the essence of Karnoffel."
- Mary: "Mr. Oswald, Shen Woo isn't in this tournament."
- Oswald: "From Shanghai? I have no further business with him. Besides that, an old man shouldn't take away a youngster's future."
- Mary: "Heheh, true. But those... Dragon Pills? You don't need them?"
- Oswald: "You're well informed. But they're not longer necessary. I'm very lucky. It makes an old man want to believe in fate."
- Oswald: "Truly, this is good fortune. You don't know who I am, but... I'll have to ask you to die."
- Xanadu: "Hahahahahaha!"
- "Forget about me."
- "I've still got it."
- "Whether you win or lose matters, but knowing what to do when it happens is important."
- "Your movements were so easy to predicted that I thought you were bluffing."
- "Shall we have another match?"
- "Showing your trump card in advance is what a fool does."
- "Are you prepared to risk your life?"
- "You should have your cards in order before you challenge me."
- "A trump of cards is useless if you never play it."
- "You thought you could challenge me? Know your place!"
- "Farewell, and sweet dreams."
- "Learning through imitation is important, but if can't go beyond that, then you're just a copycat." (vs. Alice)
- "You foolishly straightforward, let's say... Nothing but aggression." (vs. Antonov)
- "Even the honorable master Chin has grown weak with age, I suppose." (vs. Chin)
- "If you want to play the part of an outlaw, you need the determation for it." (vs. Choi)
- "Not bad. I see how you could compete with Mr. Karate." (vs. Gang-il)
- "A man who can't handle a single city is nothing to be concerned with." (vs. Geese)
- "You've been off the battlefield for too long, it seems. Maybe it's time to leave these matters to your troops." (vs. Heidern)
- "Gambits, hm? That's an interesting thing you showed me." (vs. Hein)
- "You can change your mask, but it means nothing if you don't change what's underneath." (vs. King of Dinosaurs)
- "Whether you win or lose to me, you don't care, right?" (vs. Kukri)
- "Your skills bear some resemblance, but that stun gun... If your grandfather saw that, what would he say?" (vs. Mary)
- "I see... That explains your otherworlding beauty." (vs. Mature)
- "Don't hate me too much. Attacking someone while they sleep is the obvious strategy." (vs. Meitenkun)
- "If I may suggest something, I'd be wary of the company that made that arm." (vs. Nelson)
- "You have enough energy, but winning requires a strategy." (vs. Ramon)
- "I don't know your personal problems, but I'm not so decrepit that you can beat me without solving those first." (vs. Rock)
- "If that's all you can muster, you won't be inheriting the Mr. Karate name any time soon." (vs. Ryo)
- "I wouldn't try to hide your pain too much. You can hardly call that a poker face." (vs. Terry)
- "I'd heard you've grown old and feeble, but I seems you're still in the game." (vs. Tung)
- "Your style is as traditional as ever... All that's improved is your elegance, perhaps." (vs. Vanessa)
- "Your potential showed me a glimpse of many emotions. Predicting your moves wasn't easy." (vs. Verse)
- "I've met countless people whose personality changes when the game begins. You were not better than any of them." (vs. Whip)
- "Don't worry. I won't kill you while we have an audience." (vs. Xanadu)
- "With that poker face you might as well be telling me your plans." (vs. Yamazaki)
- "Your lack of skill is awfully dangerous. I have to ask what Mr. Karate is doing." (vs. Yuri)